diehard dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
got it , i'm an alchoholic now, and you don't have an actual response to the post, so you'll jump on the post meaningless responses about capitol letters bandwagon. right on. for all you future punctuation bandwagoners, when i fill out a resume, i'll concentrate on my punctuation, until then not really important to me, lucky half the words are spelled correctly... but it has been scientifically proven , the above average human mind can still read a sentence even if all the words are mispelled.. so you guys should be fine..

FargoHawk

Reaction score
Hawker, we are all Seahawks fans here. Nobody is against you. We all want our Hawks to win this weekend and We all think they should win this weekend.

Your posts have been ultra defensive and you are going back and forth on your comments.

Chill out bro

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
going back and forth how? and chill out how, all i've asked is someone to show me why we shouldn't win.. my opinion was attacked, and now since nobody can seem to come up with a legit response, they feel the need to start attacking my punctuation and spelling.. so how is it i need to chill out.. if someone challenges me i'm going to challenge them to prove me wrong... isn't that called debating?

AgentDib

Reaction score
Those delusional dolphins fans think they have a chance against us because we are 1-4 on the road and Vegas only has us as slim favorites. What homers!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
hawker84":2bzos94h said:
going back and forth how? and chill out how, all i've asked is someone to show me why we shouldn't win.. my opinion was attacked, and now since nobody can seem to come up with a legit response, they feel the need to start attacking my punctuation and spelling.. so how is it i need to chill out.. if someone challenges me i'm going to challenge them to prove me wrong... isn't that called debating?

Ummmm.........who has said we will not win? Answer that, 84. Like I said, I don't know who you are "debating".

-The Glove-

Reaction score
hawker84":3pw704t7 said:

We have a better team than the AZ Cardinals, the STL Rams, the Detroit Lions, and I believe we're pretty evenly matched with the Niners. We have not been able to put it all together on the road is why it's not a guaranteed win. How is anyone supposed to prove you wrong? The game hasn't been played yet. Why would anybody want to prove you wrong anyways? What's there to prove? We all want a Seahawks W.

Oh yeah...also, my gut says this game is not going to be as easy as you make it sound.

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2ca998us said:
hawker84":2ca998us said:

Ummmm.........who has said we will not win? Answer that, 84. Like I said, I don't know who you are "debating".

you're right. my comment to begin all this is i feel we'll win in convincing fashion.. so nobobdy said we wouldn't win... so i guess i'm debating those who don't agree that i should feel that way.

FargoHawk

Reaction score
How is anybody suppose to prove anything to you when you say that u don't pay attention to stats and you only go with your gut???

Again, we all think we should win this game but this is the NFL.

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3ucvrlng said:
hawker84":3ucvrlng said:

We have a better team than the AZ Cardinals, the STL Rams, the Detroit Lions, and I believe we're pretty evenly matched with the Niners. We have not been able to put it all together on the road is why it's not a guaranteed win. How is anyone supposed to prove you wrong? The game hasn't been played yet. Why would anybody want to prove you wrong anyways? What's there to prove? We all want a Seahawks W.

Oh yeah...also, my gut says this game is not going to be as easy as you make it sound.

i appreciate the post and your opinion... just to be clear i never guarenteed a win or even predicted a win, i said if they go down and play to their abilities, they SHOULD win the game in convincing fashion... i feel that the second half will show them putting it all together, and starting to make those plays that was keeping us from getting those wins in the first half of the season.. i just feel we're that much better than the dolphins. bottom line is they still have to show up and play.

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
FargoHawk":17p6e7jx said:
How is anybody suppose to prove anything to you when you say that u don't pay attention to stats and you only go with your gut???

Again, we all think we should win this game but this is the NFL.

if the patriots went to dallas and took on the cowboys, without ever looking at a stat, who would you say is probably going to win that game? that's how i look at this game.. seahawks appear to be the most complete and better team of the two,, that's what i'm basing my opinion on... regardless of what our history or stats tell me, i'm simply picking the better team...

FargoHawk

Reaction score
Im going to say this one more time....... Everyone agrees that we are the better team and we should win.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
hawker84":imuxhf78 said:
NFSeahawks628":imuxhf78 said:
Until we win games on the road they really have no reason to fear us.

i'll be at the game on Sunday expecting the best preparing for the worst.

see it's post like this that i just can't get behind... they have no reason to fear us? a team that just lost to the bills, a team where there own fanbase wont go to the games because they're so bad? people wanna say my reasoning is irrational, because i think we'll win because we're the better team., but this kind of thinking is not... ? sorry can't agree with fans like this...

I've watched every Seahawk game since 2000 its called being a realistic fan and realizing who your team is the Seahawks have sucked on the road for years even when they were good. It has nothing to do with my desire for them to play well on the road, but as every Seahawk fan knows they sometimes lose games that we as fans all believe they should win. As for this game, I think its fair to say this is a game we finally could be ready to win on the road. Nothing delusional here just the reality of the Seahawks.

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
ok i hear ya.. just feel like i was being attacked because i have a lot of confidense going into miami, and the fact that i took offense to miami fans calling us an easy win... if i misread some of these post than my apologies. i'm not butthurt at what the miami fans said, all i said was i want to see the hawks go down there and kick the holy livin you know what out of them, which i think they're more than capable of doing...

-The Glove-

Reaction score
hawker84":1vgs1xl1 said:
-The Glove-":1vgs1xl1 said:
hawker84":1vgs1xl1 said:

i appreciate the post and your opinion... just to be clear i never guarenteed a win or even predicted a win, i said if they go down and play to their abilities, they SHOULD win the game in convincing fashion... i feel that the second half will show them putting it all together, and starting to make those plays that was keeping us from getting those wins in the first half of the season.. i just feel we're that much better than the dolphins. bottom line is they still have to show up and play.
If they play to their abilities, there's not a team in the NFL that I believe we couldn't beat. So on that I agree with.

CANHawk

Reaction score
I told you this guy with the magical clairvoyant gut was something special didn't I!? He's like a gorilla riding a tiger strapped to a fricken Patriot missile!

Don't you take no mess from these fools Hawker. Keep kicking the mad science with FIERCE defiance! Suckers gonna recognize after Sundays. Stats are for nerds anyway. You nerds keep talking about your stats, my man Hawker is going to keep on guaranteeing WINS based on his GUT like a fricken BAWSE. WOOO! I'm FREAKING JAKKKED!!! I'm gonna go burn something!!!

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
name a win i've guarenteed (Ever) since you feel the need to continue to try and clown me... and fyi there's a difference between being clairvoyant and having a gut feeling... but you knew that, cuz you're so smart CAN... now if you would like to discuss our apparent differences of opinion, i'm all game,... if you want to just continue to attack me on a personal level, then i guess that's your perogative too

CANHawk

Reaction score
Dude! I have no difference of opinion. I'm your biggest fan bro! You're like my brutha from anutha mutha! I totally think we should hang out and shit. We can go around guaranteeing all kinds of shit based on our gut feelings! Like today I told this other kid on the bus that the light was going to turn green cuz I had a gut feeling, and BOOM It happened! You totally should have been there, it was, so totally choice!

My gut feelings never let me down and right now my gut is telling me that we're TOTALLY going to be best friends. Hey, what's your MYSpace Page?

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
ah i get it now... you're like the net's version of chandler from friends.. never really have anything meaningful to say that actually has substance, or a point.. you're just good for a few zingers here and there.... great gig... i feel you dog...

CANHawk

Reaction score
Aw dawg, you're so funny dawg. Look at us trading zingers back and forth. Like you telling me I have no substance at all while at the same time you tell everyone that you think stats are nonsense and guaranteeing WINS based on your gut (and doing it like a BAWSE I might add). Man, why would I even NEED to add any substance when you be kicking THAT kind of science! I'll think of something to zing you back on, but its gonna be hella tough yo....

Hey, do you like to wear your visor upside down?

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
ya agian. i never guarenteed wins , and i never said stats don't mean anything i did however say i think seahawks win big sunday, that was a gut feeling, and i did state that i'm not a big stat guy... never said they weren't important... so again smackmeister, when you're attacking someone which is apparently your job on here, make sure you get the facts right, cuz when you don't and you come with the rambling stream of untruths, it makes you look foolish and desperate for insults...

so to recap: never guarenteed wins (ever)
never said stats weren't important

so try again, this time try to add a little factual information into your insults.... i know you can do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.