"no time to sleep"

Sac

Reaction score
Just watched the Real Rob Report for week 10. I don't know if you guys caught it but there was a point towards the end where M-Robs son walks up to RW while he's sitting in his locker.

It's barely audible but you can hear Wilson whisper to the little kid "there's no time to sleep, there's no time to sleep"

Kinda cool.

kidhawk

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2c9xfah4 said:
Just watched the Real Rob Report for week 10. I don't know if you guys caught it but there was a point towards the end where M-Robs son walks up to RW while he's sitting in his locker.

It's barely audible but you can hear Wilson whisper to the little kid "there's no time to sleep, there's no time to sleep"

Kinda cool.

Yeah, I saw that. I'm pretty sure it was Rob's kid and Wilson was telling him what it said on his wrist band "no time to sleep"

Killa Kam

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":52b4a8vz said:
That's Wilson's trademark Twitter comment.
Maybe if he'd get off twitter he's learn how to win on the road

:sarcasm_off:

This is random but god I hate when fans say this after losses, as if twitter is the cause of a loss.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
That sounds like what a crazy person says. Leave it to Seattle to finally almost have a franchise qb only to see him get committed in the offseason.

TLD0550

Reaction score
kidhawk":kk0skgwx said:
SacHawk2.0":kk0skgwx said:

Kinda cool.

Yeah, I saw that. I'm pretty sure it was Rob's kid and Wilson was telling him what it said on his wrist band "no time to sleep"

Correct.....I sure missed this weeks vid

zhawk

Reaction score
i concur.... but then again.... i'm an insomniac :shock:

sc85sis

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":q0ll64r2 said:

Kinda cool.
That sounds just like Pete. He always says sleep is overrated.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Slick":314grx49 said:
I'm starting a new site called Twatter.
I'm starting a new site called "You Can't Teach an Old Dog New Tricks; Why Old People Hate Twitter".

You and Radish are my MVPs. ;)

Bakergirl

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":edk4x0jc said:
Slick":edk4x0jc said:
I'm starting a new site called Twatter.
I'm starting a new site called "You Can't Teach an Old Dog New Tricks; Why Old People Hate Twitter".

You and Radish are my MVPs. ;)

I hate twitter. There is always some clown out there who thinks the entire world needs to know every time they so much as take a dump.

sturg78

Reaction score
Twitter is as you make it. I use one that has all of the espn west news, seahawks news, etc.

Very quick way to monitor rumors and breaking news (being careful to monitor source) without all the gospel packages and some random dudes toilet musings.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Throwdown":2ko5d3z9 said:
horrible advice to give a little kid, kids need that sleep.

Oh brother. The kid asked him what his wrist band said, so he told him.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
SNDavidson":33z6rr0e said:
That sounds like what a crazy person says. Leave it to Seattle to finally almost have a franchise qb only to see him get committed in the offseason.

I think you're letting all that rain darken your perspective. He's a grinder. Would you rather he not study?