When did Russell Wilson win you over?

StaffAmerica74

Reaction score
Millen, Hawk Blogger, Bob & Graz were all anti Wilson locally while brock and salk were on the Wilson waggon.

Yeah being from pennsylvania and only having Iheartradio as my means of hearing hawks news from a local standpoint I thought KJR was the only sports radio in town... I listen to Brock and Salk now but still really enjoy Mitch Levys storys and radio show. Softy was anti Wilson as well but I think that was Millen brain washing him.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I will give KJR their due, because when it comes the return of the Sonics, they were right there at the forefront with the rest of us fighting for the new arena. But when it comes to the Seahawks, in particular the QB situatuation I personally can't take anything I hear on there seriously. Either Hugh Millen is truly a moron or he's too prideful to admit being wrong, it's become unbearable to listen to him and impossible to listen to him in any serious manner.

710ESPN really threw pride to the wind, admit when they were wrong and dont come across as arrogant jerks when it comes to the Seahawks and the QB position.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Throwdown":1mjo3r2d said:
I will give KJR their due, because when it comes the return of the Sonics, they were right there at the forefront with the rest of us fighting for the new arena. But when it comes to the Seahawks, in particular the QB situatuation I personally can't take anything I hear on there seriously. Either Hugh Millen is truly a moron or he's too prideful to admit being wrong, it's become unbearable to listen to him and impossible to listen to him in any serious manner.

710ESPN really threw pride to the wind, admit when they were wrong and dont come across as arrogant jerks when it comes to the Seahawks and the QB position.

I can't stand to listen to KJR primarily because of Millen and his inability to admit he was wrong.....he does it in a backhanded kind of way. The only one I can stand anymore is Ian Furness. Mitch only talks sports half the time...the other half is wasted talking about random BS. I tend to enjoy Brock and Salk more....their shows on a daily basis are much better. They love to talk Seahawks.

haroldseattle

Reaction score
I became a R. Wilson fan last year when I was checking all the QBs available in the draft. I wanted RG3 but once the Seahawks had no shot at him then I was rooting for Wilson. Could hardly believe it when we drafted him. The future looks bright.