When do you think we will see the all Wolf Grey jerseys?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
To me it's the shade of grey that doesn't work for me. If they were darker grey I would like them much more. Oh well. As long as they win in them I'm good.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Aros, on that note, and as a graphic designer... do you know if there is a rule on what the NFL considers to be a "dark shade" jersey, and what is considered to be a light shade (like at what point it becomes a road white and what point it becomes a home dark?).

I think it would be interesting to see if the NFL actually has a cutoff, and then what it would look like if you photoshopped it to a darkness that would consider it a home colored jersey. I'm visualizing it as sort of a carbon fiber looking matte gray color in my head with the green highlights on it, and the lighter gray as a trim color and it is looking cool in my head. I just don't have the skills to create it. So we'd be going with a dark wolf with a light wolf with green look. I think it would look pretty sweet. I just don't know if the helmets would go. Would they let us have a dark gunmetal gray helmet to go with it? Or are we still limited to one helmet? I think I've seen a Hawks helmet in the color I'm thinking of. Maybe it was on Schneider's shelf?

grizbob

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":aeieakpg said:
Dabhawk":aeieakpg said:
The Radish":aeieakpg said:
That day I'll want to watch the game on the radio.

Not a fan.

:les:

I feel like I'm the only one who likes these unis, is it just cause I'm an 18 year old male who looks forward to the next gen of Seahawks? don't get me wrong I was pissed when I heard we didn't have throwback jerseys but the Wolf Grey has grown on me... hmmm what would you rather see us wear Radish, the Neon rave jerseys we had in '07 or the Grey? I know bringing up those awful lime jerseys is a sin but I'd way rather have the grey anyday

Im 34 and I like them. :snack:

As of Sunday I'm officially in my 60s, :lol: yeah you missed it Les :mrgreen: I have to admit the grey has grown on me :th2thumbs:

MrCarey

Reaction score
Niners needs to be Wolf Grey. Winning streak or not, we are on a losing streak against them. Greys could be motivation, because we don't want to lose in them and especially not to our biggest and only rival.