Clean Bill of Health

Largent80

Reaction score
The team is in pretty good shape heading into our last 6 games.

"All 53 players on the active roster practiced without limitation Friday. Defensive tackle Red Bryant returned from a foot injury that kept him out of Thursday's workout, while guard James Carpenter was cleared to return from the concussion that kept him out the past two games."

http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawks/2 ... wks24.html

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That is extraordinary. As much as this team has suffered the dreaded, evil injury bug seemingly year-after-year, that is simply outstanding.

Our playoff chances are that much better.

themunn

Reaction score
hawksfan515":1ek2ti8l said:
I remember reading somewhere that it's a gametime decision between who to start at LG, Carpenter or Moffitt.

I'm hoping both will start, I think our best possible O-Line is Okung-Carpenter-Unger-Moffit-Giacomini, and we haven't seen it yet this season.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I'm inside Lowe's right now, so I rather than just knock on wood, I beat the crap out of a stack of lumber.

Steve2222

Reaction score
I think its no coincidence that we're young and healthy. Part of the problem with the injured plagued teams of the late 2000s was we had a lot of older players.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I know it's supposedly bad luck to mention our lack of injuries this season, but the Seahawks of all teams, actually making it 10 games into a season and nobody... Ok, Obamanu, but nobody else on IR and out for the season? That's extraordinary, and needs to be acknowledged! Injuries have scuttled SO many seasons for us, starting many threads questioning our strength and conditioning coaches, and why we're always snake-bit. We are cocked and loaded to finish this season at full strength, NO excuses. C'mon 'Hawks! Lay the smack-down!!

BlueThunder

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":210rwtzk said:
Isn't it a rule on .net or something about not talking about good health situations?

Ok, if we lose, say, 3 guys to IR tomorrow against the Dolphins, you can hold me personally responsible... with whatever fines and penalties are appropriate. I'm pretty sure none of our players will suffer a career-ending injury because of this thread. At least I hope we don't actually possess that power! Just in case we do... *rubbing fingers in circular motion against temples* "win Superbowl, win Superbowl, win Superbowl"......

GOSeahawks

Reaction score
I tink it's fantastic that the strategy of the front office plays up well against injuries. I love Pete's philosophy in general. He knew what it would take to be a contending team in the nfl and he has us headed there from a dismal team per-Pete to being a contender this year, in his third season!

Put your sunglasses on. We've got a very bright future - starting now!

rastahawk

Reaction score
If we get into the playoffs and we're healthy look out! Can you say last year's Giants...