Come on USC and Seminoles!!!

Lithium

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1phgrk6i said:
GoldenIsThyTate":1phgrk6i said:
ok, ok. I also cringe a little at a freshman winning it. anyway, were going to the ship!!!!

Enjoy being spanked by Alabama.

i know right, no point in even playing the game, just crown em

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
On paper its an Alabama blow out and probably a shut out. But Notre Dame really does seem to have the Luck of the Irish, as stupid as that sounds, so who knows. Should have lost both STanford and Pittsburgh if not for horrible officiating mistakes that directly changed the outcome of the games. Got USC with their backup QB. And tehy're in the game, so they've got a punchers chance.

ivotuk

Reaction score
GoldenIsThyTate":2h6fxi0h said:
theENGLISHseahawk":2h6fxi0h said:
GoldenIsThyTate":2h6fxi0h said:
ok, ok. I also cringe a little at a freshman winning it. anyway, were going to the ship!!!!

Enjoy being spanked by Alabama.

Alabama is beatable and against a well coached team like like Notre Dame it will be a tough go. Notre Dame has beat some good teams and I expect them to beat the Tide. Golston and Riddick are the real deal and will be a tough match up.

I disagree that it's even a bad match up on paper, Brian Kelly took a talented team and showed them how to win.

The Irish have earned their trip to the BCS Championship.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
Stop counting out Georgia please. Saban is great but Richt is due.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
GoldenIsThyTate":1n9n1pvl said:

I'm happy to do it now if you are.

They have systematically destroyed every single team they've faced that compares favourably to Notre Dame. Giving Nick Saban over a month to prepare for the game almost makes this unfair. This isn't Pittsburgh or USC, who are going to happily roll over and have their tummies tickled. They don't rely on Landry Jones for an offense. This is the real deal. And you don't have Johnny Manziel playing batshit crazy football.

And while I want to believe a likeable Georgia team can cause the upset, I just can't see it. But even then, I'd expect Georgia to handle Notre Dame.