Sherman & Browner playing vs Bears

hedgehawk

Reaction score
According to Schefter and Mort on monday night countdown.

hawkfan333

Reaction score
i really hope they are innocent and play the rest of the games

mistaowen

Reaction score
This is huge. Brandon Marshall should be locked down and none of their other WR scare me, unless Tru is covering them. Also we hopefully don't need to worry about Forte in the screen game if his injury is as bad as they made it sound.

I love everything Tru has done for this team and agreeing to hometown discounts to stay around, but his time is over. Maybe he could play for a different team in a different scheme, but we statistically are TERRIBLE against slot WR, #4/5 WR, TE, and RB. He and Hill have a major part in that. Me thinks Thurmond still isn't up to speed in practice, especially since we've heard he has been practicing with the starting D.

Hopefully when the playoffs come around Thurmond will be ready to play some nickel for us on the road. :D

NYCoug

Reaction score
Wow, some good news for a change.

May it be a sign of things to come. It can't get much worse than yesterday.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Bah, should've taken the suspension. We're going to lose this game anyways ! :sarcasm_off:

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
They better have the best damn games of their careers on Sunday to make up for this S.

mikeak

Reaction score
I remember peppers think it was his rookie year but could be wrong on that. Got a four game suspension and appealed then decided to cancel the appeal as Carolina was sucking it up and the appeal would take the rest of the season and he didn't want to sit the next season.

So these guys need to be careful especially if they did take something....... it would suck to have them for two games and then get them suspended and miss the playoffs. If they didn't take anything then I am not going to tell them not to fight it but typically if the a and b test is positive you took something....knowingly or not so if those tests are positive someone may want to consider just pleading guilty

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":govhfltw said:
That is important. We need them vs the Bears.

Against the Cards at home I could by play lockdown corner.

Great! Kelly Jennings II! :mrgreen: :sarcasm_off:

rideaducati

Reaction score
mistaowen":egs95yz7 said:
This is huge. Brandon Marshall should be locked down and none of their other WR scare me, unless Tru is covering them. Also we hopefully don't need to worry about Forte in the screen game if his injury is as bad as they made it sound.

I love everything Tru has done for this team and agreeing to hometown discounts to stay around, but his time is over. Maybe he could play for a different team in a different scheme, but we statistically are TERRIBLE against slot WR, #4/5 WR, TE, and RB. He and Hill have a major part in that. Me thinks Thurmond still isn't up to speed in practice, especially since we've heard he has been practicing with the starting D.

Hopefully when the playoffs come around Thurmond will be ready to play some nickel for us on the road. :D

It seemed as though it was one of those two chasing EVERY big pass play last week vs Miami. Neither of them have the speed needed to keep up with slot receivers. Hill is jumping on run fakes and even the slow guys are running past him and catching passes.