Ravens 2003
Cinci 2003
Jets 2004
Cleveland 2007
Carolina 2007
Tampa 2010
Detroit 2012
Rams 2012

All games we were picked to win, "should" have won or had leads in and still figured out a way to lose. All of them 10AM starts, mostly long road trips. As long as this game is a 10am game on the road, I don't feel anything except concern no matter the opponent.

Now I also consider that this year, those games are much closer. The Hawks have had a chance to win in every loss this year and late in the game, so the trend is going the Seahawks way, where in year's past, they just played terrible. So I feel line they will win against the Fins, but until they actually start doing it, I have my doubts about any road game.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
hawker84":7kbmct7p said:
unbelievable to read some of the posts on the dophins fan boards... did they or did they not just lose to a very bad bills team...? it amazes me that people cannot see reality for what it is, and accept the fact they are a lower tier team, that has some serious rebuilding to do... every other board says oh i'm not worried about the seahags, they suck on the road,.. i for one cannot wait to go up there and whip the holey living hell out of them... they think the shi**y bills brought the pain, they haven't felt seahawk thunder yet... and for those of you who think they have home field advantage, don't think so, they're not even selling out there stadium.. apposing players are saying, sometimes we didn't even notice their fans were there... now that's just sad... i want me some fish sticks come sunday... break out the tartar boys..

I demand that you change your screen name to "Derp".

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
forget what? that the seahawks didn't show up...that our O line has serious holes, that our lb's are not as good as we thought, that our coaching staff was out-coached yet again... i'm sure that loss had everything to do with it being at 10am and on the east coast...sure it had nothing to do with the thousand penalities, and poor O line blocking, or lets just say the whole D...

So no Prob, i'll take my lumps, and feast on the preverbial crow, but i did state in my defense, if the seahawks show up and play the way they're capable of playing, the dolphins don't stand a chance..they did not!!!!! we had numerous penalties, no pass protection, no defense to speak of, an interception taken away from us which would have negated a Dolphin TD, all these things going against us, and yet we still should/couldve have pulled out a victory... Are we a much better team the Miami, Heck yes, did we show up yesterday, NO... or maybe we did show up and we're just a mediocre ball club.. who know's.. who cares, a playoff run at this point is a long shot, just want to see weekly improvements. only consistancy i see in this team, RW and Lynch.. RW is solid and improving, and Lynch is solid, but you can see he may be wearing down, from getting ran so much. would like to start seeing more turbin.

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
bmorepunk":3hw42m7d said:
hawker84":3hw42m7d said:
unbelievable to read some of the posts on the dophins fan boards... did they or did they not just lose to a very bad bills team...? it amazes me that people cannot see reality for what it is, and accept the fact they are a lower tier team, that has some serious rebuilding to do... every other board says oh i'm not worried about the seahags, they suck on the road,.. i for one cannot wait to go up there and whip the holey living hell out of them... they think the shi**y bills brought the pain, they haven't felt seahawk thunder yet... and for those of you who think they have home field advantage, don't think so, they're not even selling out there stadium.. apposing players are saying, sometimes we didn't even notice their fans were there... now that's just sad... i want me some fish sticks come sunday... break out the tartar boys..

I demand that you change your screen name to "Derp".

what about this statement warrant's me that name... cuz i think the seahawks are a better team , still do, so why derp?

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Completely writing off the Dolphins when the Seahawks suck on the road?

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
if you're trying to tell me the dolphins were the better team, then you're wrong.. and if you actually read the OP, it was about dolphins fans thinking we'd be an easy win, which dispite our disgustingly bad play, we were anything but an easy win, so if you want to talk some smack about my OP, again, come with some facts...jacka**

bmorepunk

Reaction score
hawker84":3s1cj8l5 said:
not asking you to buy what i'm selling, could care less ... you can go by past performances even though we're a different team now , you can go by historical stats, 10am, east coast thing, well if that's the case , why even show up?

since i seem to be the only one in this thread who thinks there's no way we lose this game, i'll leave it to you stats guys to debate how on earth we're ever going to pull out a morning game on the road against a bottom feeder team.... do i think we can lose, sure anythings possible, do i think we will lose, if the seahawks play the way they're capable, not a effing chance, and that's all i'm sayin.....

bmorepunk

Reaction score
hawker84":13l0d5cp said:
if you're trying to tell me the dolphins were the better team, then you're wrong.. and if you actually read the OP, it was about dolphins fans thinking we'd be an easy win, which dispite our disgustingly bad play, we were anything but an easy win, so if you want to talk some smack about my OP, again, come with some facts...jacka**

They certainly were better in their own house, weren't they? What was the score again?

Dolphins fans thinking it would be an easy win is equivalent to you thinking it was an easy win.

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
dude seriously just stop, before you get smacked down... do yourself a favor and read the thread before you go flappin your lips... after all what are you trying to say, they lost cuz i thought they would beat them convincingly? i some how jinxed them? i mean what's your whole point jumping in the conversation, 4 days after the post... you don't have your facts straight, and you're making an ass out of yourself...do some research before you attack my man..

P.S. in your bolded sentence, note: key word THINKS so i guess from now on i should post i think there is no way we win?

bmorepunk

Reaction score
hawker84":1ts1g9fx said:
dude seriously just stop, before you get smacked down... do yourself a favor and read the thread before you go flappin your lips...

1998 wants it's slang back. You're dangerously close to "da bomb" territory.

after all what are you trying to say, they lost cuz i thought they would beat them convincingly? i some how jinxed them?

Not at all.

i mean what's your whole point jumping in the conversation, 4 days after the post...

On the first page of this thread my first post was roughly one hour after you started the thread.

you don't have your facts straight, and you're making an ass out of yourself...do some research before you attack my man..

The only facts I have mentioned in this thread were the team's record on the road and at home relative to all other teams and the result of the game. It doesn't take a lot of research to realize that statements about these two things are correct.

P.S. in your bolded sentence, note: key word THINKS so i guess from now on i should post i think there is no way we win?

You could just realize that either team could win the game, no matter how good or bad either team is. You overestimated your team's chances of winning to 100%, much like some Dolphin fans and then proceeded to defend that position. Either you or the Dolphins could end up proving yourself "right" depending on who won.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
After reading the initial post, you deserve a dolphins fan to do to you what the hawks fans are...

Twisted

Reaction score
bellyfat":15xzjwsv said:
I don't know what's wrong with some of them. Part of being a fan is being delusional. Some of them think Tannehill is good.

he's not that bad

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":3u140rhh said:
After reading the initial post, you deserve a dolphins fan to do to you what the hawks fans are...

first off your statement doesn't even make sense, but i get it , what you're saying is, i should never have that much confidense in the seahawks???? bulls**t... but you're right, any dolphin fan who read my post has every right to come on here and feed me a hearty helping of crow, but i think it's kind of funny that i'm getting that from fellow hawk fans, because what am i guilty of really, having too much confidence in my team?... nice...

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
"You could just realize that either team could win the game, no matter how good or bad either team is. You overestimated your team's chances of winning to 100%, much like some Dolphin fans and then proceeded to defend that position. Either you or the Dolphins could end up proving yourself "right" depending on who won."

PUNK..since you're good at pulling statements from threads, pull the one where i say that the seahawks have a 100% chance of winning.. because the only statement i see that's close to that is, if the seahawks play the way they're capable of playing, there is no way they lose this game, and i still believe that... you're right i did overestimate them, but this thread wasn't about that, it was about the dolphin fans calling us an easy win, because we were playing on the road with a rookie QB... and if you were to read through my threads, you would have seen me say several times over, that i understand it's the NFL and any team has a chance to beat any team... so your first sentence is a mute point.. again, i overestimated them, they laid another egg on the road, i'm eating my crow. but worse even, our seahawks do not appear to be contenders at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.