Giacomini's helmet

5280Hawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":2lvgzndb said:
tempRM1_3545--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

LOL looks like Cable and Unger think its funny too.

VegasSeaHawk

Reaction score
Jerhawk":116d05un said:
razgriz737":116d05un said:
It's so small I wonder if it even provides any protection to his head. Perhaps that's why he's had so many bonehead plays.
This.

He needs a different helmet as bad as the team needs a different RT

The only thing that would fit that head is a trash can.

gargantual

Reaction score
sc85sis":3hwkxbg7 said:
CamanoIslandJQ":3hwkxbg7 said:
Players that need to be replaced in the upcomong draft:
WR-Edwards, Replace with any of these WR's: Keenan Allen, DeAndre Hopkins, Terrance Williams or Justin Hunter in round-1
OLB-Hill, Replace with any of these LB's: Anthony Barr, Arthur Brown, Khaseem Greene, Brandon Jenkins or Jamie Collins in rd 2 or 3.
OLT-Giacomini, Replace with any of these OLT's: Brennan Williams, Rick Wagner, Xavier Nixon, Manase Foketi or Oscar Johnson in rd 3, 4, 5
CB-Trufant, Replace with any of these CB's: Mark Anthony, Micah Hyde, Blidi Wreh-Wilson or Sanders Commings in rds 4, 5, 6,
TE-Moore, Replace with any of these TE's: Joseph Fauria, Dion Sims, Ryan Otten or Chris Gragg in rounds 4, 5, 6, 7.

If possible, also pick up any of these players:
DT-Akeem Spence
DE-Quanterus Smith, (*sleeper)
ILB-Kevin Riddick
RB-Kenjon Barner
WR-Markus Wheaton
QB-Aaron Murray(?)

So there we have a draft done early.
So that's where left field is...

I was wondering what the heck that was.......drinking while typing hmmm?

gargantual

Reaction score
I had noticed this before with Giacomini. Just an idle thought that I'd never heard or read anyone else notice before. With Urlacher I think it's his exceptionally thick neck that makes it look so noticeable (I think it was that same color commentator guy...Tim Ryan? from a lot of our games that pointed the big neck out before).

Another helmet that always seemed under-sized is Steven Jackson's. I always wondered if his dreads were making the helmet measured for his head size not fit. That doesn't make an sense of course, it doesn't seem to do that for anyone else.......I know, more mindless & meaningless idle thoughts :)

Bullmeister

Reaction score
gargantual":10ee8gad said:
I had noticed this before with Giacomini. Just an idle thought that I'd never heard or read anyone else notice before.

LOL! Well I did ages ago, even brought it up for laughs with my Vikings mate when we watched the Min v Sea game earlier this season

As a matter of fact, I mentioned to him how his funny looking head/helmet combo reminded me of what Chris Doleman looked like way back when, which he agreed with. We used to always laugh at Doleman's head/helmet.

A pic Doleman and of Breno showing you what I mean. Maybe not the best pics though.