Hasselbeck threw for 20+ TD's 4 times in his career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":fo7debot said:
He's performing admirably, especially for a rookie. No reason not to be excited about that.
Zeb, we have already been over this. You have to be excited just the right amount.

Maybe if you ask nicely, Lymon and Hasselbeck will proofread all your posts, and they can check them for the proper amount of excitement.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1wzogaup said:
He's performing admirably, especially for a rookie. No reason not to be excited about that.

Yes he is. But an alter dedicated to RW as a god? And you an atheist at that. :141847_bnono:

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
LymonHawk":3ruue03a said:
Zebulon Dak":3ruue03a said:

Yes he is. But an alter dedicated to RW as a god? And you an atheist at that. :141847_bnono:

Forget to have your daily dose of this in the morning?

prune_juice.jpg

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1s8gtrer said:
Zebulon Dak":1s8gtrer said:
Zeb, we have already been over this. You have to be excited just the right amount.

Maybe if you ask nicely, Lymon and Hasselbeck will proofread all your posts, and they can check them for the proper amount of excitement.

:roll:

Doubt Lymon is saying "don't be excited" .. and I know I sure am not.

Just saying it's ridiculous to say he's already on his way to Canton when he hasn't even hit 300 yards passing in a single game yet.

It'd be like someone making a "Robert Turbin already on his way to being best Seahawk RB ever!" thread.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
LymonHawk":2mfhd5tx said:
Zebulon Dak":2mfhd5tx said:

I'm not an atheist. I just learned a long time ago that if somebody asks you if you're a god you say YES!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1b9fqb6z said:
Scottemojo":1b9fqb6z said:
Zebulon Dak":1b9fqb6z said:

:roll:

Doubt Lymon is saying "don't be excited" .. and I know I sure am not.

Just saying it's ridiculous to say he's already on his way to Canton when he hasn't even hit 300 yards passing in a single game yet.

It'd be like someone making a "Robert Turbin already on his way to being best Seahawk RB ever!" thread.
Who said he is on his way to Canton?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Scottemojo":psm5g2km said:

Well.. the OP for one. Quite a few others.

Those are the people Lymon and I are talking about. Not regular fans who are like "wow we may actually have a QB here!"

razgriz737

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1rrckc65 said:
Scottemojo":1rrckc65 said:

Well.. the OP for one. Quite a few others.

Those are the people Lymon and I are talking about. Not regular fans who are like "wow we may actually have a QB here!"
What is so inherently wrong about those people, though? Why do some on this board care about the extent to which others get excited?
I'm happy about RW's performance, but I fully understand that he could never have another decent season for whatever reason. Yet, I don't feel this need to go around keeping the excitement of others in check.
:229031_shrug:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I've learned one thing after reading this post front to back, It's impossible to argue with the Hasseljokers,,They have Hasselbeck on a pedestal, and don't want any exhuberence from the RW fans to topple him.

I'm going to enjoy what RW has accomplished in his Rookie outing so far, and I won't allow the locked in Hasselbeck fans to try'n keep me from comparing Wilson with whomever I choose.
Matt Hasselbeck was surrounded by a HOF type O-line, and RB/FB, and QB Coaching to make him a good Seahawks QB, and other than Lynch, Wilson has been working with FAR LESS to prop up his numbers.
Is he a HOF'r in the making?, I don't know, but where is it written that we don't have the right to believe he could be.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I love Hass. He's probably my favorite Seahawk of all time. But he's not going to the HOF and let's face it, RW probably is.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2j7ego4l said:
Russell Wilson is going to Canton one day.

He'll probably go for Walt's induction just to get a feel for what it'll be like for him in 23 years.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Is Russell Wilson the greatest Seahawk of all time? Who knows. Nobody can say for sure. I'd say it's probable at this point. Like maybe 97%.

Status
Not open for further replies.