Red and His foot

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Red slides with what defense we're playing. If we're in an under alignment he's at the 5, if we go to a standard 4-3 he lines up wider and occasionally he even slides down to 3 in the nickel.

If you find youself trying pigeon hole a player into 1 gap assignment 100% of the time....well, just don't try. We're more dynamic than that.

Also, Babin is worthless as a run defender and near worthless as a pass rusher this season. Eagles suck and everyone knows it, but Babin is a one dimensional player who's one dimension has degraded to the point of decay.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Eagles fans are happy he's gone. I talk to a lot of them all the time. Babin is a cancer. No thank you....

Hawks46

Reaction score
He may be a cancer, but the Eagles' locker room is weak and divided. We've got a much stronger locker room than that. He may not want to come here anyways after we kicked him to the curb though.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Hawks46":vx58aq3c said:
He may be a cancer, but the Eagles' locker room is weak and divided. We've got a much stronger locker room than that. He may not want to come here anyways after we kicked him to the curb though.
To each his own.

I just got done telling a some Eagles fans that even with 18 sacks I'd still only pay him as a 3rd down pass rusher. He's so completely worthless against the run it's not even funny. He'd never see the field on 1st and 2nd down on my team. As it stands now he wouldn't see the field even on 3rd downs for the Hawks. Clem and Irvin are better players.

Personally, I just don't like quitters and don't care if it was because of a bad Eagles situation. JMHO

Hawks46

Reaction score
Moot point anyways, he's in Jacksonville. We'll see what happens there.

canzag

Reaction score
Sgruggs,Mebane,McDonald and Jones in the DT rotation this week.Maybe we see some Howard as well.

dunceface

Reaction score
We might actually see more Irvin on Sunday as well.
Hawks46":1j0e6tvw said:
Dammit ! Jacksonville just claimed Babin off the waiver wire, or we could've signed him.

Branch played a 3-4 DE, which is similar in gap coverage to where he's at now. Big Red is actually playing a 5 tech, which is outside more. I don't think Branch has the athleticism to play that spot. I'm guessing we go with Scruggs in place of big Red, and keep McDonald rotating in pass situations. We might actually see more Irvin on Sunday as well.

We might actually see more Irvin on Sunday as well.

more Irvin

The Radish

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":3dvmd7ha said:
FlyingGreg":3dvmd7ha said:
I've had it, and it's insanely painful.

Adderall? You're s suspended!

I'm sure he's referring to planter faciitis and it damned sure is painful. Grant Wistrom struggled with it for his last 2 years.

I had it for almost 3. Did the wrapping, shots, inserts, none of which were worth a crap. Finally a low grade anti inflamatory called diclofenic cured it in about 2 hours and I haven't had a problem with it since.

Its not a problem as long you don't want to walk or run.

:roll: