The Seahawks will win in Chicago and Buffalo

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • That is all.

    Let the flaming commence.
    User avatar
    HansGruber
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2019
    Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:39 pm


  • I predict that the Seahawks will not win in Buffalo.
    makkapakka
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 54
    Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:10 pm


  • That's it then, sabres or hand to hand mortal combat to decided who is right.

    One side holds the heart the other statistical probability or at least consistency from the demonstrated past record.

    At this stage either is a valid opinion.
    Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to completely take the final step. That was done and the final step was taken.

    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions at last after 38 seasons.

    What a special magical year!
    jammerhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1843
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:13 pm


  • makkapakka wrote:I predict that the Seahawks will not win in Buffalo.



    Because they are playing in Toronto! :P
    User avatar
    lacenterhawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 242
    Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:55 am
    Location: La Center, Washington


  • I guess that qualifies as a gotcha.
    Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to completely take the final step. That was done and the final step was taken.

    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions at last after 38 seasons.

    What a special magical year!
    jammerhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1843
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:13 pm


  • LOL.

    I knew someone would find a way to prove me wrong.
    (someone other than the Seahawks, I mean)

    Honestly think we're going to win in Toronto and Chicago. Just got a feeling. Mostly based on watching Wilson's press conference. He's going to will this team to those wins, and everyone will be pretty jacked about our future. Book it. It's gonna happen.
    User avatar
    HansGruber
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2019
    Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:39 pm


  • You know what's kind of sad? Either the HansGruber's prophecy comes true, or the Seahawks finish with a worse road record than they had last year. Yowza.

    On topic, I have a pretty bad feeling about this Chicago game. If we win it it will be the biggest win of the year IMO. Bigger than New England or Green Bay. If there was ever a game to end the Seahawks' streak of not losing by multiple scores, this is it.
    User avatar
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *
     
    Posts: 10718
    Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:44 am


  • I'm actually surprised how little credit Seattle is getting from its own fans.

    What weapons does Chicago have on offense to outscore Russell Wilson? Forte is out. They don't have any burners at WR. And their offensive line is just terrible, and now they're even worse - they've got some injuries and they've shifted Carimi to RG where he's never played. That's going to negate the Red Bryant injury, if he's out. Bruce Irvin is going to feast on Sunday, and same with Clemons. Add to that how angry this defense is coming into the game, how much trash has been talked about them, I think they're going to be playing all-out psycho. I expect to see a couple turnovers. I think that Miami loss put a fire under their butts, and listening to Carroll lately, I have no doubt in my mind about that. They know they HAVE to win this game to make the playoffs. Win and you're in, lose and you might still go, but the odds get way way lower.

    Also, we're going to put up some points on Chicago. Wilson is fired up, I watched his press conference and that kid had me so jacked up I wanted to run through a wall. SF exposed some serious chinks in Chicago's armor, and we can expect to see Bevell take advantage of that film.

    And Miami didn't beat us because our offense sucked. They beat us with a great young offense that was firing on all cylinders. IMHO, Seahawk fans are being too homerish to see what really happened there. Tannehill is a really good QB. In my mind, he's really the most underrated rookie QB in the NFL. Those passes on his last drive were just laser-accurate perfect throws, and they were his 3rd-4th reads. Kid's got a lot of skill. He's gonna be better in the long-term than RGIII and I'd be willing to bet a lot of money on that. Been watching both of them this year, and Tannehill has just been lights-out. Especially considering the lack of supporting talent. Almost wish we had picked #8 and drafted him, and now I see why Schneider and Carroll were so high on him going into the draft (rumor was they were going to pick him in Round 1 if he was available).
    User avatar
    HansGruber
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2019
    Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:39 pm


  • Great post Hans.
    Wolf grey all day every day.
    User avatar
    VHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2524
    Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:44 am
    Location: Naples, FL


  • HansGruber wrote:I'm actually surprised how little credit Seattle is getting from its own fans.

    What weapons does Chicago have on offense to outscore Russell Wilson? Forte is out. They don't have any burners at WR. And their offensive line is just terrible, and now they're even worse - they've got some injuries and they've shifted Carimi to RG where he's never played. That's going to negate the Red Bryant injury, if he's out. Bruce Irvin is going to feast on Sunday, and same with Clemons. Add to that how angry this defense is coming into the game, how much trash has been talked about them, I think they're going to be playing all-out psycho. I expect to see a couple turnovers. I think that Miami loss put a fire under their butts, and listening to Carroll lately, I have no doubt in my mind about that. They know they HAVE to win this game to make the playoffs. Win and you're in, lose and you might still go, but the odds get way way lower.

    Also, we're going to put up some points on Chicago. Wilson is fired up, I watched his press conference and that kid had me so jacked up I wanted to run through a wall. SF exposed some serious chinks in Chicago's armor, and we can expect to see Bevell take advantage of that film.

    And Miami didn't beat us because our offense sucked. They beat us with a great young offense that was firing on all cylinders. IMHO, Seahawk fans are being too homerish to see what really happened there. Tannehill is a really good QB. In my mind, he's really the most underrated rookie QB in the NFL. Those passes on his last drive were just laser-accurate perfect throws, and they were his 3rd-4th reads. Kid's got a lot of skill. He's gonna be better in the long-term than RGIII and I'd be willing to bet a lot of money on that. Been watching both of them this year, and Tannehill has just been lights-out. Especially considering the lack of supporting talent. Almost wish we had picked #8 and drafted him, and now I see why Schneider and Carroll were so high on him going into the draft (rumor was they were going to pick him in Round 1 if he was available).


    There is no way you thought this through. The Dolphins offense was and is inept and we...WE...are responsible for allowing them to look good. We have lost on the road to Arizona, St. Louis, Detroit and Miami and even with injuries the Bears are miles ahead of any of those teams.

    I want us to win...desperately, but I'm not going to smear lipstick on this road pig we've become.
    User avatar
    endzorn
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 1799
    Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:14 pm


  • I think the Hawks will lose in Chi & beat the Bills in Toronto.

    We will beat Arizona & St. Louis at home. That's 9 wins.

    Our playoff chances may come down to whether we can beat SF at home. That is very hard as they are a great team and extremely physical. We are going to have to break through and beat them if we want to make the playoffs.
    Image

    Win Forever!
    User avatar
    JonRud
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1179
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:58 pm
    Location: New Jersey - Site of Super Bowl XLVIII


  • HansGruber wrote:LOL.

    I knew someone would find a way to prove me wrong.
    (someone other than the Seahawks, I mean)

    Honestly think we're going to win in Toronto and Chicago. Just got a feeling. Mostly based on watching Wilson's press conference. He's going to will this team to those wins, and everyone will be pretty jacked about our future. Book it. It's gonna happen.


    While I must note that "book it" is internet-speak for "this will never, ever happen," I actually agree.

    I think Chicago isn't nearly as strong as their record suggests. They've beaten a lot of weak teams, and most teams they've faced with a winning record have beaten them. The only two exceptions are Indy in Week 1 in Andrew Luck's very first game and Minnesota last week. And their team is completely dependent on their defense forcing turnovers. Only once all season has Chicago lost the turnover battle and still won, a 1-point victory at home against the Panthers. If you can protect the ball against the Bears, you can beat them, definitely. And that's something our offense has done pretty well thus far this season.

    As for the Bills, Toronto is no real home field advantage for them, and I think our team is more talented top to bottom than theirs. As long as the players give 100% and the coaches don't be stupid, we should win that game.
    Image

    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    User avatar
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7978
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:20 am
    Location: Right outside Richard Sherman's house


  • HansGruber wrote:
    What weapons does Chicago have on offense to outscore Russell Wilson? Forte is out.

    Forte has said he is playing.
    P-Rich fo life
    User avatar
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2491
    Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:14 am


  • I think we have a shot, a shot, at beating Chicago Sunday. We have to play great and hope that the game matches the on-paper matchup. On paper, especially with their injuries, we have a very good chance to win. Now since it is on the road I hesitate a little because of our road woes this season, but I don't like falling into that trap of guarenteeing a terrible road performance. Not after we beat the Giants last year, aand the other good road wins Pete has had here. Forte is listed as questionable/doubtful and is trying as hard as he can to play this game, that is a big X factor.


    The Toronto game against the Bills should be a win and if it isn't... *sigh*
    Image

    Anyone want to make me a new signature? I've held out hope long enough.
    95% of the time I'm viewing here and/or posting is being done on a mobile device. Pardon any spelling, punctuation, or grammar mistakes.
    User avatar
    The Yugoslavian
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 879
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 9:45 am
    Location: Bellevue, WA


  • this is a tough one... chicago's a good defensive team, cutler is a good game manager, not a great QB... so if we go by the ways it's been going this year.. we beat the teams we should lose to , we lose to the teams we should beat... how do you call this one.. Chicago's a good team, at full strength their a team that would be tough to beat on the road.. but they're decimated with injuries and their O line is horrible, so are they a team we should beat now, or a team we should still lose to on the road still? don't know how to call this one...

    i'll just stick to my guns, if the hawks play anywhere near their capabilities on both sides of the ball, coaches call a good game and make necessary adjustments, we should squeek out a victory.. but i'm not holding my breath...
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3921
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


  • Are you getting the reaction you expected?

    Also, I'm banking on a 5 game win streak to close out the season because...why not?
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
    User avatar
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *
     
    Posts: 14783
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Portland, OR


  • Seattle cannot win on the road vs decent teams. Chicago and Buffalo are decent teams.
    That's all that has to be said. Not happening this year folks.
    User avatar
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *
     
    Posts: 2260
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:27 pm


  • NEWS FLASH of the future... Jason Jones sacks Jay Cutler in the 1st quarter, knocking Cutler out of the game with another concussion.

    Seahawks roll to a relatively easy 27-13 victory in Chicago on the strength of Marshawn Lynch's legs and Russell Wilson's arm.

    Wilson's patience and elusiveness within the pocket were the keys to his throwing for 3 TDs against the Bears' ball-hawking secondary.

    Seahawks RULE... Bears drool.
    EastCoastHawksFan posted... "Trading for Harvin is by far the worst move John S has ever made." (March 18, 2014)

    your World Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    User avatar
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3067
    Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:59 am


  • Seahwkgal wrote:Seattle cannot win on the road vs decent teams. Chicago and Buffalo are decent teams.
    That's all that has to be said. Not happening this year folks.


    Incorrect!
    User avatar
    FargoHawk
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 767
    Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:02 am


  • kearly wrote:You know what's kind of sad? Either the HansGruber's prophecy comes true, or the Seahawks finish with a worse road record than they had last year. Yowza.

    On topic, I have a pretty bad feeling about this Chicago game. If we win it it will be the biggest win of the year IMO. Bigger than New England or Green Bay. If there was ever a game to end the Seahawks' streak of not losing by multiple scores, this is it.


    I don't know Kearly, Seattle is healthier than Chicago. Chicago's OL is very bad and one would think that we could get some pressure. 2ndly, Chicago hasn't been very good against the run the last 5 weeks allowing 100 yard rushers which plays into our hands.

    Chicago all year long has feasted off turnovers. When they don't get them they have lost. SEattle is good on that score. IMO this will be a tough game like all the other road games. I don't think Chicago has the firepower to win by mulitple scores and I think the loss to Miami will motivate them to a higher level.
    jlwaters1
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2379
    Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:48 pm


  • HansGruber wrote:Just got a feeling. Mostly based on watching Wilson's press conference.


    Which of Wilson's boring monotone cliche's fired you up with inspiration? Was it "one game at a time"............or "I just wanna prepare as hard as I can." Or wait, maybe it was "we tune out all those distractions."

    I know, gives me chills too!
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2951
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


  • Seahwkgal wrote:Seattle cannot win on the road vs decent teams. Chicago and Buffalo are decent teams.
    That's all that has to be said. Not happening this year folks.


    BS. That's a ridiculous stance. Seattle has been in every road game. We haven't been able to close it out on a consistent basis. But the fact is anything can happen in close games and both will be close games. Seattle has a fighting chance to win both of these games.

    We need to stop with the "gee it's the Bears, were gonna lose." sentiments. This year has made me convinced that Seattle can play with ANYONE and still have a chance to win. Because it's happened every game. Sure we all wanted to win a few more of those close one's but we were in striking distance in all our games with an opportunity to tie or win on the final drive.

    That's pretty remarkable considering just 2 years ago we were getting demolished by teams at HOME and AWAY.
    jlwaters1
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2379
    Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:48 pm


  • Hey Hans, why don't you go down to Vegas and drop 1000 bucks down on the Hawks in each of the next 2 games?

    Easy money right?
    Image
    User avatar
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *
     
    Posts: 9353
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:40 am
    Location: Granite Falls, WA


  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    HansGruber wrote:Just got a feeling. Mostly based on watching Wilson's press conference.


    Which of Wilson's boring monotone cliche's fired you up with inspiration? Was it "one game at a time"............or "I just wanna prepare as hard as I can." Or wait, maybe it was "we tune out all those distractions."

    I know, gives me chills too!

    Hahahahaha!!!
    BAllenHawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 276
    Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 10:45 am
    Location: Tri-Cities, WA


  • hawker84 wrote:this is a tough one... chicago's a good defensive team, cutler is a good game manager, not a great QB... so if we go by the ways it's been going this year.. we beat the teams we should lose to , we lose to the teams we should beat... how do you call this one.. Chicago's a good team, at full strength their a team that would be tough to beat on the road.. but they're decimated with injuries and their O line is horrible, so are they a team we should beat now, or a team we should still lose to on the road still? don't know how to call this one...

    i'll just stick to my guns, if the hawks play anywhere near their capabilities on both sides of the ball, coaches call a good game and make necessary adjustments, we should squeek out a victory.. but i'm not holding my breath...


    damn it - now we are going to loose.......... :D
    mikeak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3233
    Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


  • Forte is apparently playing.

    I agree though that Chicago is definitely more beat up than we are, and we usually don't turn the ball over mindlessly... that plus the long ball are the things that make Chicago dangerous, and I don't really see either happening much for them. If we take care of the ball, which we should, and get a decent pass rush, which we should, this game should be a win. That said, I am nervous as hell and would never put money on it, we have lost too many road games at 10 AM for me to feel confident against anyone on the road.
    User avatar
    BocciHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 875
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:12 pm


  • After what i saw last week, I have no illusions that this team will sack up and win either game. I predict the biggest margin of defeat so far this year in the Chicago game and we'll coug it against the beefalos. Mediocre coaching= lack of discipline= 8-8 or 9-7.
    Image
    "God Bless Russell Wilson"
    User avatar
    Chukarhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1529
    Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:14 pm


  • HansGruber wrote:I'm actually surprised how little credit Seattle is getting from its own fans.

    What weapons does Chicago have on offense to outscore Russell Wilson? Forte is out. They don't have any burners at WR. And their offensive line is just terrible, and now they're even worse - they've got some injuries and they've shifted Carimi to RG where he's never played. That's going to negate the Red Bryant injury, if he's out. Bruce Irvin is going to feast on Sunday, and same with Clemons. Add to that how angry this defense is coming into the game, how much trash has been talked about them, I think they're going to be playing all-out psycho. I expect to see a couple turnovers. I think that Miami loss put a fire under their butts, and listening to Carroll lately, I have no doubt in my mind about that. They know they HAVE to win this game to make the playoffs. Win and you're in, lose and you might still go, but the odds get way way lower.


    The interesting thing to me is that teams have beaten us even when their awesome playmaking WRs get shut down. Look at the Detroit game for example. It has often been the slot guys and tight ends utilizing the middle of the field who have killed the hawks. So I am not buying the idea that we will just shut down Marshall and not need to worry about anyone else. Run of the mill NFL WRs seem to have no problem getting open against the hawks if they are being guarded by anyone other than Sherman and Browner. The Miami game has me very worried that we are going to have to suffer through more and more games of no name NFL players slicing and dicing us across the middle.
    User avatar
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2394
    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 am


  • HansGruber wrote:I'm actually surprised how little credit Seattle is getting from its own fans.

    What weapons does Chicago have on offense to outscore Russell Wilson?


    idk, what awesome weapons did St. Louis, Miami and Arizona have? Cause those teams beat us with 1/2 the talent that Chicago has.

    Credit is given when credit is due. If you let a terrible team like Miami run for 180 yards with a rookie QB ripping the hell out of your secondary the whole 2nd half, then sorry.........no credit for you.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2951
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am



  • mikeak wrote:
    hawker84 wrote:this is a tough one... chicago's a good defensive team, cutler is a good game manager, not a great QB... so if we go by the ways it's been going this year.. we beat the teams we should lose to , we lose to the teams we should beat... how do you call this one.. Chicago's a good team, at full strength their a team that would be tough to beat on the road.. but they're decimated with injuries and their O line is horrible, so are they a team we should beat now, or a team we should still lose to on the road still? don't know how to call this one...

    i'll just stick to my guns, if the hawks play anywhere near their capabilities on both sides of the ball, coaches call a good game and make necessary adjustments, we should squeek out a victory.. but i'm not holding my breath...


    damn it - now we are going to loose.......... :D


    you're right i should have said could instead of should.. SON OF A B**CH
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3921
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


  • If we can run the ball, we will win. The problem is their d line is very stout with Paea, Melton, Peppers, and Wilkerson. Urlacker is old and slow. If Briggs is out, that would be huge. I do see us running the ball down their throats with success while using playaction passes to get big gains. Why? Because i am a homer and that is what homers do.

    My prediction record is the same as the Hawks record. 6-5.

    We will win this game comfortably. It will be our 11' Giants game, a big statement on the road.

    Hawks 31 (Bring it Kam)
    Bears 3 (U 2 Russ)
    "I don't know why anyone thinks the NFL is going to start the season with a rematch of one of the most lopsided Super Bowls of all-time.

    They want a competitive game, not an ass-pounding." --- Broncos Fan
    User avatar
    smashmouth59
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 1014
    Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:54 am
    Location: Olympia



  • Lords of Scythia wrote:Says here Briggs is in the "out" column - 0 chance of playing.
    http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawksblog/201where dif yo9801324_seahawksinjuries30.html

    Where did you see that? This shows him as probable. This got me stressed out about Sidney though. Sounds like he'll be fine, but I don't like seeing him as questionable. We need him.
    BAllenHawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 276
    Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 10:45 am
    Location: Tri-Cities, WA


  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    HansGruber wrote:Just got a feeling. Mostly based on watching Wilson's press conference.


    Which of Wilson's boring monotone cliche's fired you up with inspiration? Was it "one game at a time"............or "I just wanna prepare as hard as I can." Or wait, maybe it was "we tune out all those distractions."

    I know, gives me chills too!


    Watch it for yourself. It doesn't matter what he said, it's how he said it. I haven't seen him fired up like that since we lost in Week 1 against Arizona and he was cussing up a storm on the sideline. Except this time, instead of cussing, he was telling the press that he thought we had a really great team, that he disagreed with Pete Carroll that the guys didn't play hard enough, that the guys had left it all out there and that they were looking forward to winning next week. It's on the Seahawks site, you can watch it for yourself.

    And if it doesn't get you fired up, then maybe you haven't seen many QB press conferences. They're ALL cliche. For a reason. That kid Russell Wilson though, he's got a fire in his belly. Haven't seen anything like that since Matt Hasselbeck in 2003-2004. And I think he has a much higher ceiling.
    User avatar
    HansGruber
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2019
    Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:39 pm


  • endzorn wrote:There is no way you thought this through. The Dolphins offense was and is inept and we...WE...are responsible for allowing them to look good. We have lost on the road to Arizona, St. Louis, Detroit and Miami and even with injuries the Bears are miles ahead of any of those teams.

    I want us to win...desperately, but I'm not going to smear lipstick on this road pig we've become.

    Due to our track record on the road this year, I have very little confidence this game....BUT...

    I don't agree with the highlighted part there. Arizona was on tear at the start of the season, undefeated for the first, what was it 4 or 5 games, until teams figured them out. St. Louis isn't the team we've grown accustomed to any more for so many years (ie an easy win). Tying the 9ers in their own house? Jeff Fisher has them playing above their talent level right now...and they are only getting better in the future. And then both Detroit & Miami have dangerous Os when everything is going right and elite and potentially elite rookie QBs.

    All that compared to a Bears team that has feasted on weaker teams and bombed against good ones.

    Giving them credit, they did what a team should, dominate weaker opponents. I just hope we can play to our ability potential on Sunday.
    Image
    "John Schneider is...half ninja assassin, half shark. This
    man does not screw around...So glad he is our GM."
    - PGunning101
    User avatar
    gargantual
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1118
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:17 am
    Location: Lewiston, CA (but Seattle native :)


  • 1 down... 1 to go.

    I saw it in Russell Wilson's eyes at his press conference last week. He is going to drive this team into the playoffs.

    And that last OT drive is ALL on Russell. How many first downs did he create with his feet? I'm tellin ya... this kid is the real deal, and I am a believer!!!
    User avatar
    HansGruber
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2019
    Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:39 pm




It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:21 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information