Nike Richard Sherman jersey's = $56 through tonight

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• Anyone know if they're legit for sure?
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• I'm holding out to see if he gets suspended. Then we'll see some deep deals !
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

• They're knockoffs if that's what your asking, but as far as the site I don't know how legit it is.
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

• JKent82 wrote:They're knockoffs if that's what your asking, but as far as the site I don't know how legit it is.

Hrmm, do you know anything about them, or just making a guess? I purchased a limited grey thomas from them and it is 100% legit.

They even have multiple storefronts in wa.
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran

• JKent82 wrote:They're knockoffs if that's what your asking, but as far as the site I don't know how legit it is.

Proof they're knockoffs? It's a ligit store in

JustSports.net
    3500 South Meridian Suite 725
    Puyallup, WA 98373
    877-269-7370
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

• I like the white Rice Jersey, wish they didn't put names on em
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

• They are NOT knock-offs. 100% real. Bought my Earl Thomas jersey from these guys earlier in the season.
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

• Coug_Hawk08 wrote:
    JKent82 wrote:They're knockoffs if that's what your asking, but as far as the site I don't know how legit it is.

Hrmm, do you know anything about them, or just making a guess? I purchased a limited grey thomas from them and it is 100% legit.

They even have multiple storefronts in wa.

the tag should have a hologram on it right?

how do you authenticate holograms?

read here ------> http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net/Holograms-h7.htm
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

• Hasselbeck wrote:They are NOT knock-offs. 100% real. Bought my Earl Thomas jersey from these guys earlier in the season.

This. Got a Chancellor from them a couple months ago. Definitely legit.
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

• Wth, just placed an order no confirmation email and no approval of transaction complete yet the charge already shows as a transaction on my bank account. Left them a message at their toll free number. This sucks.
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

• Greenhell wrote:Wth, just placed an order no confirmation email and no approval of transaction complete.

When I ordered mine it took a little while for that stuff to go through, but my jersey was delivered with no issues.
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

razgriz737
    NET Veteran

• Neeeeveeeermind, my bad guys. I just assumed, I mean who makes Braylon Edwards jerseys. And the names on the backs of like Shermans are terribly shopped on, but I guess that makes sense since they are trying to use the official nike pics and keep everything the same looking.
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

• razgriz737 wrote:
    Greenhell wrote:Wth, just placed an order no confirmation email and no approval of transaction complete.

When I ordered mine it took a little while for that stuff to go through, but my jersey was delivered with no issues.

Did u ever get a confirmation email? I even tried to log to check order status using my email and password I created and their system did not recognize any such account.

All I got when I placed the order is a message in red text that said "approval".

Hope that was enough to push the order through.
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

• I'm a newb when it comes to jerseys, and these new Nike ones especially. I would really want to get one of these since this is such a great deal, but don't know what size to get. I wear a large for normal shirts, and have heard that these Nike jerseys run "snug." I also don't like jerseys to be too baggy. Any size suggestions? Thanks!
    nategreat
    NET Veteran

• Greenhell wrote:
    razgriz737 wrote:
    Greenhell wrote:Wth, just placed an order no confirmation email and no approval of transaction complete.

Did u ever get a confirmation email? I even tried to log to check order status using my email and password I created and their system did not recognize any such account.

All I got when I placed the order is a message in red text that said "approval".

Hope that was enough to push the order through.

I think I got one eventually. I ordered back when preseason was just starting so it's hard to remember exactly, but I remember feeling the same way you're feeling, lol. It all worked out just fine, though.

razgriz737
    NET Veteran

• JKent82 wrote:Neeeeveeeermind, my bad guys. I just assumed, I mean who makes Braylon Edwards jerseys.

I have to admit, I giggled at the thought of someone ordering an Edwards jersey.

razgriz737
    NET Veteran

• razgriz737 wrote:I think I got one eventually. I ordered back when preseason was just starting so it's hard to remember exactly, but I remember feeling the same way you're feeling, lol. It all worked out just fine, though.

Fingers crossed. I'd be super bummed to miss out on that deal because of their website issues.
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

• Check your spam folder. My first order slip went there.
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

• Hasselbeck wrote:Check your spam folder. My first order slip went there.

Nothing there. Hopefully they'll call me tomorrow or Monday. I left them a voicemail letting them know I was charged but no confirmation of order or receipt.
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

• Hawks46 wrote:I'm holding out to see if he gets suspended. Then we'll see some deep deals !

Hoping you forgot the sarcasm tag otherwise..

:sarcasm_on: I completely agree a 4 game suspension would lead to all Sherman related items to be worthless :sarcasm_off:
    GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!
    Wiseguy
    NET Rookie

• Greenhell wrote:
    Hasselbeck wrote:Check your spam folder. My first order slip went there.

Nothing there. Hopefully they'll call me tomorrow or Monday. I left them a voicemail letting them know I was charged but no confirmation of order or receipt.

Did you pay with a CC or PayPal? I used PayPal and got it seconds after I hit "Process Order"
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

• Hasselbeck wrote:
    Greenhell wrote:
    Hasselbeck wrote:Check your spam folder. My first order slip went there.

Did you pay with a CC or PayPal? I used PayPal and got it seconds after I hit "Process Order"

Paid with cc. Stil nothing in my email.
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

• @greenhell: same thing happened to me exactly. I called them yesterday to straighten thing out. He said they have a glitch in their system and are working to fix it. They were holding the $$ but basically were not going to send any merch because the system did not finish the order (and save the right info). I had to have them void the transaction. If I want the jersey, looks like I will be driving to the store. Not going to order online from them again.

Hope that helps.
    Coug_Hawk08
    NET Veteran

• Coug_Hawk08 wrote:@greenhell: same thing happened to me exactly. I called them yesterday to straighten thing out. He said they have a glitch in their system and are working to fix it. They were holding the $$ but basically were not going to send any merch because the system did not finish the order (and save the right info). I had to have them void the transaction. If I want the jersey, looks like I will be driving to the store. Not going to order online from them again.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the info. I ordered late Friday night and called and left them a message. I'll call them Monday morning to get it straitened out. Cant drive to store like you. I'm 1600 miles away. :lol:
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

• Coug_Hawk08 wrote:@greenhell: same thing happened to me exactly. I called them yesterday to straighten thing out. He said they have a glitch in their system and are working to fix it. They were holding the $$ but basically were not going to send any merch because the system did not finish the order (and save the right info). I had to have them void the transaction. If I want the jersey, looks like I will be driving to the store. Not going to order online from them again.

Hope that helps.

*UPDATE*

I spoke with Tammy, a customer service rep. She said they have been having problems with their system and the Sherman jersey wasn't a sale item. It was a glitch in their system but they are honoring all those who ordered. She said they should have plenty of stock available and will get the order processed asap. Very happy this is gonna work out.
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

• I'm liking these folks... got my new Wilson jersey from them recently. Totally legit, and glad to hear they're taking care of you, Greenhell.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

• volsunghawk wrote:I'm liking these folks... got my new Wilson jersey from them recently. Totally legit, and glad to hear they're taking care of you, Greenhell.

I'm glad too. In these days, good customer service goes a long way in my book.
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

• volsunghawk wrote:I'm liking these folks... got my new Wilson jersey from them recently. Totally legit, and glad to hear they're taking care of you, Greenhell.

Yeah they're a very good company. I figured something was up with the Sherman price, but had to jump on it. :mrgreen:
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

• Greenhell wrote:
    Coug_Hawk08 wrote:@greenhell: same thing happened to me exactly. I called them yesterday to straighten thing out. He said they have a glitch in their system and are working to fix it. They were holding the $$ but basically were not going to send any merch because the system did not finish the order (and save the right info). I had to have them void the transaction. If I want the jersey, looks like I will be driving to the store. Not going to order online from them again.

Hope that helps.

*UPDATE*

I spoke with Tammy, a customer service rep. She said they have been having problems with their system and the Sherman jersey wasn't a sale item. It was a glitch in their system but they are honoring all those who ordered. She said they should have plenty of stock available and will get the order processed asap. Very happy this is gonna work out.

I figured it was a glitch in the system when I didn't see it in the current link. Sad.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:49 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information