Bears show respect for RW and the Seahawks!

Joey13091

Reaction score
I really want to make the playoffs and play the Packers and beat them AGAIN.

gargantual

Reaction score
Yeah what a whiny little bitch! He's really just embarrassed....hell....humiliated....that he was on his ass the whole first half!

I'll never forget that post-game interview someone posted where after asking him why he didn't just run the score up so high they couldn't possibly win and he replied, (paraphrasing of course), "Uh, yeah....I guess I shouldda done that."

Talk about the biggest tool. Try being classy ya douche-nozzle! Brady, like most everyone else we've beat this year was graceful and gave us props.

How's THAT for being a man - to all you Pack fans, as well as the teammates that questioned Golden Tate's "manhood" and even Christianity and whatnot.

Just STFU already.

largenutz

Reaction score
I heard Rodgers comment on Sunday night pregame show. What a jerk! I hope we smash j
the Packers for many years to come.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Never been a big Bears fan, always respected their great D's. Brian has always been a class act.

hawker84

Reaction score
i can't believe how much i fricken hate aaron rogers, ever since he did his little shoot em up bang bang move witht his fingers during our game, my hatred has begun to increase.. now after his comments yesterday... i've got to put him right there just under haurbaugh, as my top two.... i want the packers in the playoff's, settle this sh*t once and for all...

side note: Colin Kaeperneck or however you spell his name, is fricken weird looking.. got like a alien shaped dome with that ridiculously stupid looking chin hair... oh and he runs funny, effective!!! but funny...

The Radish

Reaction score
Funny how we've gone from being a "soft" team to be a "chippy" one in the space of two seasons.

You know, we don't fight back and are chicken.

Then, cause we do fight back we're chippy. These assholes are getting their hard nosed football asses shoved around the field and the only way they can handle it is whine?

:roll:

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Was Aaron Rodgers always such a whiny little twerp or is this a new thing for him this year? He whined about the Seahawks game, his 60 Minutes interview, Jermichael Finley... seems like every week he's whining about something new. Next he'll probably start whining about how he's portrayed in those State Farm commercials.

Jayburd14

Reaction score
I quit doing business with State Farm and Pizza Hut because of the Cry Baby commercials. The funny thing is I never heard anyone on the '05 Seahawks whine about the officiating in XL as much as the Packers have been bitching about that Monday night game.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I spent last weekend hanging out with Packers fans. They were visiting family of a really good friend of ours. Very friendly people and 'the game' came up after my husband mentioned that I am a Seahawk fan. They questioned the catch but the conversation didn't linger there. BTW, they LOVE Russ. They said everyone still loves him from Wisconsin. They wish the Packers had drafted him. lol. I don't understand all the hate here. Being from Michigan in Lion country there are a lot of Packer and Bear fans out here on the west side of the state. I have generally never met a Packer fan like you all insist there are. The certain team members after that game were whiney but it has since gone away. I didn't see the Rogers comments so I can't comment on any attitude. I think everyone just needs to not give a crap what a few idiots think. All fan bases have them, including ours.

Jac

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":2s9dnl0k said:
Was Aaron Rodgers always such a whiny little twerp or is this a new thing for him this year? He whined about the Seahawks game, his 60 Minutes interview, Jermichael Finley... seems like every week he's whining about something new. Next he'll probably start whining about how he's portrayed in those State Farm commercials.

That's just who he is. Here he's whining about TMZ reporting on him backing out of a bet.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/11/aaron-rod ... ssing-out/

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":kwwljci7 said:
I spent last weekend hanging out with Packers fans. They were visiting family of a really good friend of ours. Very friendly people and 'the game' came up after my husband mentioned that I am a Seahawk fan. They questioned the catch but the conversation didn't linger there. BTW, they LOVE Russ. They said everyone still loves him from Wisconsin. They wish the Packers had drafted him. lol. I don't understand all the hate here. Being from Michigan in Lion country there are a lot of Packer and Bear fans out here on the west side of the state. I have generally never met a Packer fan like you all insist there are. The certain team members after that game were whiney but it has since gone away. I didn't see the Rogers comments so I can't comment on any attitude. I think everyone just needs to not give a crap what a few idiots think. All fan bases have them, including ours.

I live near NFC North country, and I can say that Packers fans are far more tolerable on the whole than Bears fans and Lions fans are. (I'm furthest away from Minnesota, so I don't have nearly as much experience in dealing with Vikings fans.)

gargantual

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1czu2585 said:
No doubt you have a more direct, and therefore more acurate, look at fans with you actually living out there. I can only get a long distance picture, reading fan comments and players quotes over the internet - not just for the Packers but also for my Hawks fandom, living down her in (ironically enough) Whiner's country :49ersmall: . I have to admit most of my impression comes from the first couple days after the game when nerves were especially raw, but I still read football fans all over message boards (pretty much of all stripe not Seahawks fans) griping vociferously about it, to the point where you'd think it was a Superbowl they were "robbed" of (as if those are in ANY way equivalent).

I'm just tired of it, and looking forward to when we can beat them decisively (like Radish was saying in another thread).