Wilson has not thrown an INT since the Lions game.

When will Wilson throw another pick?

• Cardinals

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Bills

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • 49ers

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Rams

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • In the playoffs

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • Never again, for the rest of his career.

Votes: 44 53.0%

• Total voters

hawker84

Reaction score
largenutz":2brfoxu5 said:
btw Rw3 is gonna tear apart the cards D, this is the first team he's playing against that he's seen b4. He's still pissed off about week 1

where does Rw3 come from... how did he get that nickname... is he Russell wilson the III or something?

don't like that nickname, too close to RG3..

Throwdown

Reaction score
hawker84":3myawyza said:
largenutz":3myawyza said:
btw Rw3 is gonna tear apart the cards D, this is the first team he's playing against that he's seen b4. He's still pissed off about week 1

where does Rw3 come from... how did he get that nickname... is he Russell wilson the III or something?

don't like that nickname, too close to RG3..

Russell Wilson, #3, its really stupid.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
razgriz737":2rya9aix said:
jlwaters1":2rya9aix said:
Psychobabbler":2rya9aix said:
Relax, man...the next one's at the CLINK.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that Russell Wilson can "out-gun" Ryan Lindley at home. They just lost to the JETS 7-6. Poor Fitzgerald wasting his talents in AZ.
Just out of pure curiosity, would you guys entertain a trade scenario where we get Fitz and AZ gets Flynn? I saw a thread in a Tards forum saying they should trade away Fitz for Alex Smith and it just got me thinking...

I'd do it in a second, if not for the fact we'd probably have to axe Sidney Rice and Zach Miller to pay him his salary in 2014. (He's due 5 million next year, then 12 million the year after. His contract continues to be crazy expensive after that, too.)