This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Arizona Cardinals

amill87

Reaction score
Saw this in a thread where they were talking about how good Andrew Luck is and than they got into a discussion about a future QB they might draft who is a bit on the small side (Johnny Maziel)

When I say 'the next Luck' Im thinking about the little things like...I dunno...wins?

But naw, your right, physical size is WAY more important. We should stick with Skelton. Try to bring Derek Anderson back in because size = wins. I wouldnt take Russell Wilson if the Seahwaks gave him to us in a basket on Christmas. Hes just WAY TOO SMALL!!!!

Everyone knows that!

:179417:

Hawker

Reaction score
The cards sure are in our favor this week...........

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
It's no fun going onto their websites; can't talk smack. They're doing it all by themselves. We need a decisive home win this week. NO letdowns!

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
I need to remember those message boards for when I have insomnia. Reading those would put me right to sleep.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":3sox8a02 said:
I need to remember those message boards for when I have insomnia. Reading those would put me right to sleep.

Yeah, you're kinda right, but a losing season will do that to a fanbase. Us 'Hawks fans are all too familiar with that. But still, I love seeing stuff like this in their threads. Gives me a chuckle.

"Seattle is going to kick the **** out of us."

Makes me all warm and fuzzy... :lol:

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Found this in their draft position thread, it gave me abit of a laugh, 'Go Lions' :D

'Decent possibilities:

Browns play KC at home this weekend -- Go Browns
Carolina plays SD & Oakland last 2 weeks -- Go Panthers
Oakland plays KC -- Go Oaklaind
Lions play AZ -- Go Lions
Tennessee plays at home to Jets next week -- Go Titans
San Diego plays Jets last week - Go Chargers

We can get down to #4 or #5 -- I still say the Eagles will draft Joeckel right ahead of us as per the Cards luck. My inclination would then be to trade down - definitely don't want Barkley though Te'o is interesting.'

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
What a sad, sad bunch. A bunch of them will be happy if we win. Imagine that, both fan bases rooting for Seattle...

Twisted

Reaction score
man I dunno what happened to the Cards sides their 2 QBs getting hurt but they looked so good through week 4, almost looked like the team to beat in the NFCW but suddenly Kolb is hurt and they fall and haven't won since?

same with the Rams, they looked good to then just fell off, I know they had a lot of inj's but man its a strange league for sure

Twisted

Reaction score
and mathematically the Rams can still win the division and are still in the wild card hunt. they need a lot of help but mathematically they can if niners lose all with the exception of beating Seattle and Seattle loses out, Rams would get it on the tie breaker cuz they beat the niners and tied, 9-6-1 ~ 9-6-1 they get the tie breaker with head to head wins, massive long shot and I hope it doesn't play out anything like that but I'm juss sayin they are still in both hunts mathematically

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Yeah if my team looked that pathetic in a loss to the Jets I'd probably be enjoying the sunshine on the weekend until the draft.

harmonized1

Reaction score
we had better get a blow out. Or the NFL wont respect us going into the post season!

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Three months sure have made a huge difference over there. We went in thinking we could win. They were all taking us lightly, expecting to crush us. Saying our rookie QB would wilt under their unrelenting pressure. Now they think they'll get crushed. Wilson will throw a deep TD. Lucky to score at all against us.

Latest posts