Seahawk just waived Braylon Edwards

pehawk

Reaction score
He was cut because each of his targets we're tough, but realistic plays you should expect from a WR. Physically, he just cant do extra anymore.

Plus, the Seahawks FO and Jets FO seem to have a working relationship, which only added to inappropriate nature of his comments about Sanchez and the Jets.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I still think he caught that ball ... and on the deep ball Wilson underthrew otherwise he would have had that one too.

Todd Heap anyone?

kidhawk

Reaction score
Hearing that he was waived (designated as injured) and the bigger news (IMO) placed Carpenter on "Reserve/Non Football Illness" for the rest of the season

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":1v653vmp said:
I still think he caught that ball ... and on the deep ball Wilson underthrew otherwise he would have had that one too.

Todd Heap anyone?

Heap is Arizona's trash.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":1fbhekeu said:

Todd Heap anyone?

Todd Heap? He's injured more often than DJ Hackett.

pehawk

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":2ddtany2 said:

Todd Heap anyone?

Agree on both counts, actually. But, 2nd year Braylon would've made the underthrow a catch and not left that TD to the booth. IMO.

I'm bummed about Carpenter.

CANHawk

Reaction score
BRAAAAAYLONNNNN!!!!
5828_1.jpg

I'm so sad... don't talk to me right now. I'm inconsolable...

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Heap is nobody's long term answer, but I think we can squeeze a few games out of him. He can't be any worse than Evan Moore.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
He lost his job because on the underthrown deep ball from Wilson, he tried to body catch when the only play was to go get it with the hands. Forget the foux TD, that was the play that sealed his fate.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Was pissed this codger was even getting nine snaps. Give the reps to Kearse.

As for Carpenter, Also not much of a loss. The guy is still potential over productivity. Can't stay on the field. Once I saw Peppers knock him on his ass, I came to the conclusion he just isn't very good, but I keep hoping he is a Rd1 pick.

Latest posts