Could Bevell leave?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Could Bevell leave?
Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:48 pm
  • I am a Badger fan that has converted into a big Seahawks fan this season due to DangerRuss. I even cheered them on loudly against my hometeam Bears while at Soldier field this past weekend. Been an exciting season to hop on board as a Seahawks fan!

Anyway, I am writing my first post but have been lurking all season. As you may have saw, Coach Bielema left the Badgers in a surprise move and is headed to Arkansas. The reason it affects the Hawks is that Bevell is one of the leading candidates to replace him at UW. Not sure if both sides will ultimately be interested, but I know there is some mixed feelings about Bevell on here and wanted to mention the interesting possibility that he could leave for the head coaching job at UW....

(btw, I'm looking forward to being a part of net nation!)
    Stuje1
    NET Practice Squad

Re: Could Bevell leave?
Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:50 pm
  • Yes please.
    Bitter
    NET Veteran

• Welcome. I have mixed feelings myself. Not sure I want to see Russ have to adjust to a new OC.

You have brought 'breaking news' though it would seem as this is the first mention I've seen of the possibility.
    Last edited by hawksfansinceday1 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

ImageImage

Proud member of the 38 club
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• Hello, welcome to the Hawx fan club and the .NET!

As for Bevell leaving, I certainly would not be terribly sad, but then again I don't know how important carryover will be next season moving forward as an offense.
    KitsapHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:53 pm
  • Anythings possible. Since there is no salary cap for coaches i'm sure PC/JS could convince Paul Allen to keep him if they really needed him.

Money talks, but if RW and by extension our offense continues to develop as we are hoping it could lead to an NFL Head Coaching job for Bevell.
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:54 pm
  • I would want Wilson to be with the same OC for at least another year or two to really get comfortable with the league.
    Driver of the PC/JS Super Bowl wagon since 2010
    Sherman looks like a ballet master in grand jeté –
    a trash-talking, dreadlocked Baryshnikov suspended
    impossibly above the turf – pro football's paean to
    wanton human destruction slips into the sublime.
    TDOTSEAHAWK
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:54 pm
  • I've seen a lot of guys on twitter mentioning this too. Personally, I haven't been a big fan from the first the game he coached here, can't say I would be sorry to see him go.
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:03 pm
  • Bevell to UW?! Oh, that UW.

Don't care.
    "it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk
    Hawk Strap
    * Handsome *

• Itd be good for all parties, IMO. But, I'm not sure I could see Bevell succeeding as a NCAA HC.
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

• Nothing personal to Bevell, but I'd like it if he went to be a head coach in college. I think we've seen his ceiling this year as an offensive coordinator. Not horrible, not even bad, but average at best. Some inspired play calling and some poor play calling, never a consistent entire game of good plays called. (I know that's rare in and of itself, but never a game with just one or two bad play calls, either.)
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:04 pm
  • I disagree with most. I think it would be bad for us to have to replace our offensive coordinator 3 times in 4 years. That's now a winning recipe. I like who we've got. I think poeple are much to quick to blame playcalling for all our woes. Afterall the coaches are much more aware than us fans as to what tendencies and looks they'll receive in any given situation. They have much more info for us. It easy to say "that play call sucked." But we really don't know the factors that went into make the playcall in the first place.

Execution is much more important than playcalling at any rate. A team that executes at a high level will succeed over those who don't execute as well everytime.
    jlwaters1
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:04 pm
  • I think Bevell gets a bad rap on here. He has some bonehead calls, but he has also called some great drives this year. I think execution has been the main culprit for bad offensive performances, not always play calls.

I think it would be better for Wilson to have the same O-Coordinator next year so we don't have a Alex Smith/Sam Bradford situation on our hands. I think Wilson is better than those guys, but we all saw what happened when a young player has to deal with a new Coordinator after their first year.
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:07 pm
  • I don't dislike Bevell. Really, any offensive scheme can work if executed properly. The offense has certainly been doing it's job lately.
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:10 pm
  • :2:
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:10 pm
  • Stuje1 wrote:I am a Badger fan that has converted into a big Seahawks fan this season due to DangerRuss. I even cheered them on loudly against my hometeam Bears while at Soldier field this past weekend. Been an exciting season to hop on board as a Seahawks fan!

Anyway, I am writing my first post but have been lurking all season. As you may have saw, Coach Bielema left the Badgers in a surprise move and is headed to Arkansas. The reason it affects the Hawks is that Bevell is one of the leading candidates to replace him at UW. Not sure if both sides will ultimately be interested, but I know there is some mixed feelings about Bevell on here and wanted to mention the interesting possibility that he could leave for the head coaching job at UW....

(btw, I'm looking forward to being a part of net nation!)

Ignore most of the negativity on here. One of the things Seahawks fans love to do is point the finger. And more often than not, the coordinators get it in the neck. Bevell has done a terrific job in Seattle. He gets almost no credit for aiding Russell Wilson's development or helping create a productive run game. People love to dish credit out to Pete, Tom Cable etc. Bevell is just as much part of why this is working.

There are some things like conservative play calling that get thrown at Bevell's door - yet its Pete who is running the show from the top and he has a lot of input on stuff like that. I actually think you'd be making a very wise move going after Bevell. I wasn't thrilled with the hire initially, but I've been won round and I now fear Wilson will end up with a different coordinator every year and it'll stunt his growth. I hope we work hard to keep Bevell... but obviously he has strong ties to the Badgers.
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:11 pm
  • I have no idea why he gets such a bad rap. Giving him no credit for Russell Wilson's vast improvement and efficiency this year is kinda ridiculous.
    Driver of the PC/JS Super Bowl wagon since 2010
    Sherman looks like a ballet master in grand jeté –
    a trash-talking, dreadlocked Baryshnikov suspended
    impossibly above the turf – pro football's paean to
    wanton human destruction slips into the sublime.
    TDOTSEAHAWK
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:13 pm
  • HawkFan72 wrote:I think Bevell gets a bad rap on here. He has some bonehead calls, but he has also called some great drives this year. I think execution has been the main culprit for bad offensive performances, not always play calls.

I think it would be better for Wilson to have the same O-Coordinator next year so we don't have a Alex Smith/Sam Bradford situation on our hands. I think Wilson is better than those guys, but we all saw what happened when a young player has to deal with a new Coordinator after their first year.

Well, the kid played for 2 colleges, and is in the hunt for roy in a 3 year span, I think he could handle a new coordinator. He isn't "normal" :D
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George

Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:18 pm
  • grizbob wrote:
    HawkFan72 wrote:I think Bevell gets a bad rap on here. He has some bonehead calls, but he has also called some great drives this year. I think execution has been the main culprit for bad offensive performances, not always play calls.

Well, the kid played for 2 colleges, and is in the hunt for roy in a 3 year span, I think he could handle a new coordinator. He isn't "normal" :D

Like I said, I think he's better than those other guys.

But the fans of the 49ers and Rams both said getting a new Coordinator wouldn't be a problem either.
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:47 pm
  • I'm not gonna pretend I'm some expert by any means, but it doesn't give me a whole lotta confidence in our OC when I go into .NET chat on game day and see guys fairly consistently predicting plays.

Maybe that's more of a compliment to our posters here than it is a knock on Bevell.
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

razgriz737
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:50 pm
  • Welcome to Seahawks.net

:les:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:53 pm
  • Hopefully Bevell takes a long vacation.....like for the rest of his life, and never comes back. At least to Seattle
    Hey Cardinals..........The FUN is OVER !!!
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:58 pm
  • Bevell's sometimes hot-and-cold, but has called brilliant games at times. His game plan and usage of the zone read against the Bears was responsible for that win, and he's delivered on our hopes of making Golden Tate a legitimate weapon via effective screens and swing passes. Seattle's play-action concepts are flexible and effective. His inclusion of the run and his deep-ball preferences fit Wilson and this offense well.

A lot of the "boneheaded" plays that Bevell calls can be explained away in other ways. A lot of the time he gets cute with excessive short passes that are actually attempts to set up the long ball that fail in and of themselves. That's on execution - he's very much a "long con" play-caller, and that's going to look hot and cold when the initial plays fail. I also feel that Seattle's playbook is severely limited by our lack of deep speed. And it has to be asked how many of the dumb plays are Pete Carroll's. But at least Pete's got a clear strategy that fits Bevell well, unlike Greg "Throw Everything at the Wall and See What Sticks" Knapp. I think it says a lot that Bevell managed a lot of explosive plays, and even a brief semblance of the Wilson-esque efficient passing game, with Tarvaris Jackson late last year.

At the very least, like Jeremy Bates before him, Bevell is good enough to where shedding him wouldn't be worth losing scheme continuity again, IMO. At most, he could be a great coordinator who just needs more experience. Give this offense more time to grow before we make judgments on him.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:20 pm
  • I could just be a typical Seattle fan, pointing fingers, because I dont know any better.

But, I've noticed on key 3rd or 4th downs, Pete goes to Cable, not Bevell. Cable is given draft picks to play with. Cable is in charge of what offensive lineman plays where. When big plays hit, like Lynch's run in Detroit, the players and coaches note how Cable reviewed and explained why that run would hit, for long yards, all week in the film room.

Of course, I'm just being a typical Seattle fan, because I'm stupid and just point at either coordinator (I really need to do my first rube ripping of Bradley). But, IMO, he's benefited from lightening in a bottle with 2009 Farve and Rice and now a rookie QB who could most likely pick up Holmgren’s offense, quickly. IMO, his hybrid WCO doesn't fit Pete's vision of play-action, over the top, big play offense. Nor does it fit Wilson. I never liked the hire.

But, you know, I cant have legit reasons for disliking him.
    Last edited by pehawk on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:22 pm
  • You can have him I think bevell is horrible at play calling
    On twitter @Blazenhawks

New Era of Seahawks football Starts Now!!!!
    Blazenhawks
    NET Starter

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:26 pm
  • Blazenhawks wrote:You can have him I think bevell is horrible at play calling

This is the classic type of fan-blah blah I was referring to earlier.

Tell you what, watch two of the best teams in the NFL next weekend in the early games if you get a chance. You'll notice their play calling isn't 100% perfect either. I seem to remember Bevell calling two brilliant drives in Chicago on Sunday, but let's forget about important things like that.

And yeah - no credit for Wilson's development. Again.
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:31 pm
  • Maybe Bevell redeemed himself in Chicago, but in Miami in a game we should have won, his pussy assed play calling cost us the game IMO.

Running in the 4th quarter with a hot QB and the game on the line was the recipe for a big FAT loss.

His use of the wideout screen is 90% of the time to the wrong side and several times were backwards passes. Maybe all of this is not 100% on him but I am directing my displeasure in his direction.
    Hey Cardinals..........The FUN is OVER !!!
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:32 pm
  • Do you ever wonder why Bevell doesn't call HB screens or WR screens. I have to agree some of the trick plays have been awesome but he can be predictable like Run, Run, pass, Punt
    On twitter @Blazenhawks

Blazenhawks
    NET Starter

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:33 pm
  • theENGLISHseahawk wrote:
    Blazenhawks wrote:You can have him I think bevell is horrible at play calling

Tell you what, watch two of the best teams in the NFL next weekend in the early games if you get a chance. You'll notice their play calling isn't 100% perfect either. I seem to remember Bevell calling two brilliant drives in Chicago on Sunday, but let's forget about important things like that.

Are you talking about the 2 drives that Wilson had a bail on and run for first downs almost 75% of the passing plays.
    On twitter @Blazenhawks

Blazenhawks
    NET Starter

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:34 pm
  • From what I read, RW went to the side-line and told Bevell what he was seeing on the field and that the option-read was wide open for him.

There's been too many times when Bevell's made some bone-headed playcalls.

Look at it like this...if Bevell was any good would we be this surprised when a gameplan works out?
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:37 pm

You mean the read option plays? You sure that's Bevell? I'd bet the read option plays are Cables.

I'd also bet the play-action plays, alot, like Rice's TD (vs NE) are Cable's. To pull that play off, you need a Te who can single-block a DE, for a long time, Cable's boy Miller. You cant do that play without it - and it looked alot like some old Raider plays.
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:39 pm
  • Blazenhawks wrote:
    theENGLISHseahawk wrote:

Are you talking about the 2 drives that Wilson had a bail on and run for first downs almost 75% of the passing plays.

No, I'm talking about the two drives where he masterfully executed the zone read offense that Bevell was calling. That was part of the game plan.

And people calling Bevell out for being conservative against Miami - again - need to remember what Pete's philosophy is here. Carroll had as much say in that as anyone IMO.

pehawk wrote:You mean the read option plays? You sure that's Bevell? I'd bet the read option plays are Cables.

I'd also bet the play-action plays, alot, like Rice's TD (vs NE) are Cable's. To pull that play off, you need a Te who can single-block a DE, for a long time, Cable's boy Miller. You cant do that play without it - and it looked alot like some old Raider plays.

We have no idea who is responsible. All I know is I've watched the game again tonight and Bevell is constantly speaking to RW. He is at the forefront of everything. And I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt to the OC and playcaller rather than second guess who does what.

And so should everyone else really. It seriously sounds at times like Hawks fans just make up their mind and that's that. See: Flynn/Wilson, Bevell, previously Gus Bradley etc etc.
    Last edited by theENGLISHseahawk on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:39 pm

Nobodys asking for perfection...but how is running it at the 2 strongest tackles on a D over and over good playcalling? How about a drawplay in the redzone when Lynch has been gashing the D all day (STL I believe). His play it safe, conservative playcalling in the 2nd and 3rd quarter are frustrating as hell to watch. I'll admit though, he's good when he has time to sit down and draw up a gameplan.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:40 pm

For me, those 2 drives don't make up for his otherwise lackluster career here. I don't think he's a complete bafoon, just extremely average.

I don't even know who's available, but I gotta think that if he leaves for Wisconsin (which is not a stretch), there's gotta be a better guy out there.
    Last edited by razgriz737 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

razgriz737
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:40 pm
  • Running the option read was Wilsons idea and he lobbied for it, after that it's wasn't as much Bevell calling plays as it was Wilson reading the defense and executing the read option on the last couple drives.

I think the foundation of the offense will be maintained no matter who is coordinator because Pete wants ball control and a safe passing game with the use of the long ball to keep defenses honest. I won't call it a weapon till we have guys that are gone to routinely and score. Bates trioed making the long ball the base of the offense and pissed off Pete.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:42 pm
  • To me I don't just look at the last 2 games I look at what he has done since he has come here I think he is an average play caller nothing more or worse. Yes I am rephrasing what I first said but I think we could do better.
    On twitter @Blazenhawks

Blazenhawks
    NET Starter

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:43 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:Running the option read was Wilsons idea and he lobbied for it, after that it's wasn't as much Bevell calling plays as it was Wilson reading the defense and executing the read option on the last couple drives.

I think the foundation of the offense will be maintained no matter who is coordinator because Pete wants ball control and a safe passing game with the use of the long ball to keep defenses honest. I won't call it a weapon till we have guys that are gone to routinely and score. Bates trioed making the long ball the base of the offense and pissed off Pete.

So I wasn't the only one that read that then.
    Last edited by -The Glove- on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:43 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:Running the option read was Wilsons idea and he lobbied for it, after that it's wasn't as much Bevell calling plays as it was Wilson reading the defense and executing the read option on the last couple drives.

I think you'll find PC came up with the idea after watching RGIII tape.
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:45 pm
    chris98251 wrote:Running the option read was Wilsons idea and he lobbied for it, after that it's wasn't as much Bevell calling plays as it was Wilson reading the defense and executing the read option on the last couple drives.

On that particular drive/s, it was Wilson's.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:46 pm
    chris98251 wrote:Running the option read was Wilsons idea and he lobbied for it, after that it's wasn't as much Bevell calling plays as it was Wilson reading the defense and executing the read option on the last couple drives.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Wilson specifically said in a post-game interview that he told the coaches they should start running the option read.

EDIT: Nvm found the video, he said he told the coaches and the coaches saw it too, or something like that. It's on the main Hawks website if anyone wants to see it.
    Last edited by razgriz737 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

razgriz737
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:46 pm

Can never admit you might be wrong about something can you, yes Pete stole the idea from Shanahan, He smarltly implemented it in our offense. We were talking about the Game on SUNDAY and who called the plays on the game winning and tieing drives that you were so ardently defending Bevell on.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:47 pm
  • -The Glove- wrote:Nobodys asking for perfection...but how is running it at the 2 strongest tackles on a D over and over good playcalling?

Isn't Cable in charge of crafting the plan for the run game?
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:48 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    theENGLISHseahawk wrote:

Can never admit you might be wrong about something can you, yes Pete stole the idea from Shanahan, He smarltly implemented it in our offense. We were talking about the Game on SUNDAY and who called the plays on the game winning and tieing drives that you were so ardently defending Bevell on.

I admit I'm wrong on plenty of things. Just debate the point and stop making it personal. I read it as a general point at the start. It's not hard to see why I'd think that.
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:49 pm
  • HawkFan72 wrote:
    -The Glove- wrote:Nobodys asking for perfection...but how is running it at the 2 strongest tackles on a D over and over good playcalling?

Isn't Cable in charge of crafting the plan for the run game?

Maybe...is he calling the plays in-game though? If it's not working all game, go with something else.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:49 pm
  • The Miami end of game playcalling had more fingerprints on it than just Bevell's. Besides, the D choked much worse.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:50 pm
  • theENGLISHseahawk wrote:We have no idea who is responsible. All I know is I've watched the game again tonight and Bevell is constantly speaking to RW. He is at the forefront of everything. And I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt to the OC and playcaller rather than second guess who does what.

And so should everyone else really. It seriously sounds at times like Hawks fans just make up their mind and that's that. See: Flynn/Wilson, Bevell, previously Gus Bradley etc etc.

I dont know who's responsible either. But, unlike you, I dont run out to label those who defend Bevell. So, I got that going for me.

Truth is, we're all uneducated NFL nerds on here. None of us truly know any more than the other. So, the implication and attempt to label all Bevell critics as mob-mentality, knee-jerk, reactionary rubes, is tired. It clogs discussions and discounts some legit questioning of Bevell’s ability.
    Last edited by pehawk on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:51 pm
  • "Especially in the last, fourth quarter and the end of the game as well, (I was telling the coaches), 'Hey, that read option is wide open pretty much,'" Wilson said. "So we just have to trust the process, and make sure I'm making the right reads."
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:52 pm
  • Russell Wilson will progress with or without Bevell.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:55 pm
  • pehawk wrote:I dont know who's responsible either. But, unlike you, I dont run out to label those who defend Bevell. So, I got that going for me.

Truth is, we're all uneducated NFL nerds on here. None of us truly know any more than the other. So, the implication and attempt to label all his Bevell critics as mob-mentality, knee-jerk, reactionary rubes, is tired. It clogs discussions and discounts some legit questioning of Bevell’s ability.

Yeah... how poor of me to discount the following post, so rich in detail: "You can have him I think bevell is horrible at play calling"

I mean, that isn't knee-jerk or reactionary at all. And that aint clogging up the discussion is it?

Seahawks fans have moaned about every offensive coordinator we've in my time following the team. Seahawks fans complained all the time about Holmgren's play calling too. And Seahawks fans will continue to moan about it until the day the team sports the leagues clear #1 offense. It's part of the territory here.

But I'm glad we've been able to 'clog up the discussion' a little more with this exchange.
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:56 pm
  • This is the classic type of fan-blah blah I was referring to earlier.

No, I'm talking about the two drives where he masterfully executed the zone read offense that Bevell was calling. That was part of the game plan.

And people calling Bevell out for being conservative against Miami - again - need to remember what Pete's philosophy is here. Carroll had as much say in that as anyone IMO.

So you thought it was general discussion yet you commented on the specific details of waht we were talking about.

I guess I can't believe what I read.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:56 pm
  • If this happened, who would be a good pick up for O-coordinator? Andy Reid?
    sturg78
    NET Veteran

Next

It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:43 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information