If the NFL were going to end in five years.......

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
And you knew there were only five more opportunities left for the Seahawks to win a Super Bowl which quarterbacks would you trade Wilson for? I think the list will be relatively short but wan ted to see how my opinions differed from the rest of you. I've given this a fair amount of thought this evening and tried to be as unbiased as possible. So here's my list:

For sure: Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees

Probably: Ben Roethlisberger (toughest call), Andrew Luck, Matt Ryan, Eli Manning

Wiseguy

Reaction score
Why would we need to trade Wilson? He can do it himself!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Tom Brady, Rodgers, Manning (either one, honestly), Big Ben (kill me now), Brees

Sac

Reaction score
None. Honestly. Sometime in the next 5 years Wilson is going to get one, maybe more than one.

OP
OP
I

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":27v5vbba said:
None. Honestly. Sometime in the next 5 years Wilson is going to get one, maybe more than one.

If you're truly being unbiased you can't possibly deny that Aaron Rodgers as our QB wouldn't increase our chances of a Super Bowl ring.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":4qa7injb said:
SacHawk2.0":4qa7injb said:

If you're truly being unbiased you can't possibly deny that Aaron Rodgers as our QB wouldn't increase our chances of a Super Bowl ring.

I just can't get away from how good Wilson is under pressure. Kinda like Joe Montana if his wiki page is true.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
-The Glove-":18diuzw5 said:
Tom Brady, Rodgers, Manning (either one, honestly), Big Ben (kill me now), Brees

Go to your room!!!

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
Am I the only one who cant do increbilely hypothetical questions like this? I mean why not just go back and take Johhny Unitas?

sturg78

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers would not be productive with our system, IMHO. Not because he couldn't hit receivers but because our line issues are being masked by RW mobility. I don't think Rodgers is as mobile. I keep RW.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I would stick with Wilson. And no I'm not even sort of joking. I'm that convinced he's going to win us our first Super Bowl within 5 years.

tooshort

Reaction score
If the answer doesn't factor their salaries (huge cap hit... current team decimated in the trade) then Rodgers...maybe E.manning

If we would tune the offense 100% to his strengths (and cable would bitch slap him every time he exposed himself to unnecessary contact) then...MAYBE....Wait a damned second...(and we got the rams draft haul from the skins trade to get him) RGIII

otherwise?PSSHHHH..no thank you..rollin with Dangeruss

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Well you didn't say football ended, so I would just watch College or CFL. Must watch football!

Bring on the gigantic endzones and maple leafs!

ivotuk

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":b0dvghgl said:
And you knew there were only five more opportunities left for the Seahawks to win a Super Bowl which quarterbacks would you trade Wilson for? I think the list will be relatively short but wan ted to see how my opinions differed from the rest of you. I've given this a fair amount of thought this evening and tried to be as unbiased as possible. So here's my list:

For sure: Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees

Probably: Ben Roethlisberger (toughest call), Andrew Luck, Matt Ryan, Eli Manning

None, Brady is too old and could have a career ending injury at any moment. Brees is over the hill and his play of late is showing it. Remember he had shoulder surgery. Aaron Rodgers is too overconfident and I don't believe he puts in the time like he used to.

I would trade Russell Wilson for no one.

razgriz737

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers has been kind of a bitchpants lately. No thanks.

Call it homerism, but I'd stick with DangeRuss over any other QB any day of the week.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
With the way Wilson has steadily been improving each and every game I'm surprised anyone would pick another QB. This kid, as stated earlier, will lead us to a SB win if not several. If you doubt that just re-watch the Bears game when he carried the team on his back to win it. Hell, just re-watch the game anyway, it was bloody awesome!

kearly

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers, maybe RG3. And that's it.

Brady is terrific, but he wouldn't be playing in the same offense here, and he's 34. Drew Brees is starting to feel his age a bit. Peyton Manning is still very good, but for how much longer? Since week five Wilson has been one of the best QBs in the NFL and he's still getting better.

I'd take Rodgers over him since our offense is similar enough to Green Bay's that you could expect him to produce for us. That plus he's young enough to still give you a shot at a title 5 years from now. He also has playoff experience and Superbowl experience. RG3 is a close one, but I'd probably trade for him too just because his ceiling is so ridiculously high and he's achieving it faster than anyone thought. He's a fast learner and a hard worker. He can take over a game in a way that even Wilson can't.

hawker84

Reaction score
Brady, peyton manning, then i would take big ben before discount double check boy though..

Latest posts