Vote for DangeRuss

razgriz737

Reaction score
Maybe I'm just blind but this is the only thread I see for Pepsi Rookie of the Week. The other thread below this one is for Bridgestone QB Performance Faceoff. 2 different things I think.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
razgriz737":v8b2nq6j said:
Maybe I'm just blind but this is the only thread I see for Pepsi Rookie of the Week. The other thread below this one is for Bridgestone QB Performance Faceoff. 2 different things I think.

You are correct and I am retarded.

hawker84

Reaction score
ya those stats aren't right.. luck had over 400 yrds, but they forgot to mention he was 24 for 54, with 3 pics, how is he even in the running... joke. great picture of RGIII though

CANHawk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":hal441s6 said:
Very weird website. Grainy photos, and misleading stats.

It's the NFL mobile site. Looks weird as hell on a full size monitor. You can vote here if it makes you feel better: http://www.nfl.com/voting/rookies/2012/ ... 0000104342

What the mobile site has to do with omiting Luck's 4 turnovers and 40% completion percentage though I dunno...

kidhawk

Reaction score
Wilson is up for FedEx Air Player of the Week AND Rookie of the week. There are links to vote in a thread from yesterday, but Any reminders to get more votes for Wilson for both of these awards is alright by me :)

Latest posts