We are SO making a deep playoff run.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Look at this. http://www.footballoutsiders.com/dvoa-r ... oa-ratings

We're #4 overall in the NFL per Football Outsiders as of right now, and trending upward. We have the 5th-ranked offense, 6th-ranked defense, and 3rd-ranked special teams.

<Cue Mike Mayock> Are you kidding me?

We are playing some very good, balanced football as of late. Despite our defense crapping the bed late in Miami and us not generating much pressure recently, we're still ranked well. This kind of high-end balance bodes very well for winning in January. I expect our defense will drop off some more if Browner and Sherman are suspended, so we'll see what happens there; but if we can keep performing well across the board, we're in the playoffs and poised to do some winning.

:179422:, anybody?

mikeak

Reaction score
We are making a deep run in the season to get into the playoffs

that is where I am at now

hawker84

Reaction score
that koolaid looks good, but i'm gonna stick with water for now.. just keep winning and improving.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Defense is a huge cause for concern to me, stats or not. Fortunately we got 3 of 4 at home. To go deep in playoffs we need home games IMO.........oh, and Mike Carey NOT officiating our games.

iigakusei

Reaction score
After the Miami game we were the worst team in the league though. Amazing how quickly these things change.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
I think we probably are the fourth best team. Our worst defeat was by seven points. We play competitive close games every week. We have a strength of schedule superior to nearly every other team currently set for the playoffs. And as we get older, more experienced - we'll win more of those close games.

Not a homer either... been critical in the past. These are exciting times though. And if we get to the post season, nobody is going to look forward to playing Seattle. Home or on the road.

pehawk

Reaction score
Heaven help defenses who have to face Wilson in the postseason.

SeahawksEast

Reaction score
Assuming the Seahawks make it in, is there any concern out there about the puppet masters who pull the strings on this sports entertainment attempt to "make things right"? I think if we face the Packers, it will be predetermined that the Seahawks lose, via officiating.

After the game that shall not be spoken, I have lost all faith in outcomes not being manipulated.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SeahawksEast":1z4me2st said:
After the game that shall not be spoken, I have lost all faith in outcomes not being manipulated.

The game at Chi-town was fixed for officiating, and we still won. Our offense is really coming into its own.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I'll feel a lot better when we know what's happening with Browner and Sherman. I can see the NFL sticking it to us so we're missing them through the first two rounds of the playoffs.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":30auuagt said:
SeahawksEast":30auuagt said:

The game at Chi-town was fixed for officiating, and we still won. Our offense is really coming into its own.

I don't know about a fix but there was obvious Bias there.

mikeak

Reaction score
CANHawk":2jxi15t4 said:
mikeak":2jxi15t4 said:
CANHawk":2jxi15t4 said:
Just keep winning on Sunday and the rest will take care of itself...

may need Saturday wins in the playoffs.....

Do you have to put your glasses on to pick the fly shit out of the pepper..?

wow take away the NHL and you Canadians gets so easy to tick off.......

and no - if we find fly shit in the pepper we throw it out

CANHawk

Reaction score
CANHawk":2s2893wx said:
mikeak":2s2893wx said:
CANHawk":2s2893wx said:
Just keep winning on Sunday and the rest will take care of itself...

may need Saturday wins in the playoffs.....

Do you have to put your glasses on to pick the fly shit out of the pepper..?
mikeak":2s2893wx said:
wow take away the NHL and you Canadians gets so easy to tick off.......

and no - if we find fly shit in the pepper we throw it out

Who's ticked off? Just busting your balls. Don't be such a Nancy...

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
We have only 17 takeaways in 12 games and our pass rush has all but disappeared. If we can get some turnovers and consistent pressure on the QB, we are as good as any team in the league. If not, we are one-and-done in the playoffs if we even get there.

Sac

Reaction score
Heaven help the defenses we play the rest of this year because half the LOB is gone. RW is about to hoist this team on his shoulders and carry it into the post season.

Latest posts