Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Cardinals @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
There's been talk this week from some of us who are afraid of the Cardinals this Sunday. As if the Ghost of Miami will rise inside of Century Link and burst the bubble of Russellmania. No question, the Arizona Cardinals have a fiesty defense who play tough. They've already beaten us once this year. Well, I'm not hearing one lick of it. The Cardinals are on an 8 game losing streak, their coach is about to be fired and players are spitting on one another.

They are imploding.

So if you really think that THAT Arizona team is going to magically waltz into the toughest stadium to play in the NFL and beat one of the hottest quarterbacks in the league and a team that now has tremendous confidence after a thrilling and decisive road victory against the Bears with TANZANIA at our backs...

I want what you're smokin'.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 34 - Cardinals 3

Aros' Fearless Record: 7-5

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
If Kolb plays:
Hawks 20
Cards 16

If it's Lindley:
Hawks 27
Cards 6

To date: 3-9

EDIT: Well now, I see it's Skelton getting the start and I think he's near a wash with Kolb so I'll go with....

Hawks 20
Cards 13

razgriz737

Reaction score
Aros":1gp056pf said:
There's been talk this week from some of us who are afraid of the Cardinals this Sunday. As if the Ghost of Miami will rise inside of Century Link and burst the bubble of Russellmania.
Well, it's not just Miami. It's also St. Louis, Detroit, and Arizona (the first time). For whatever reason (being on the road, defense choking, etc.), we just seem to lose to crappy teams, and Arizona is a god awful team, so our fears aren't completely baseless. THAT BEING SAID:

Seahawks - 21

Cardinals - 0

First true shutout of the year.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
It'll be like the Jets/Cowboys games. Bizarre struggles early, but we eventually pull away and leave them in the dust.

Seahawks 28
Cardinals 10

RTD: 5-7

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Not disrespecting the Cardinals, but if we are a playoff team, we win this game. Simple as that.

Cardinals 13
Seahawks 24

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
razgriz737":3il41tyl said:
Aros":3il41tyl said:
There's been talk this week from some of us who are afraid of the Cardinals this Sunday. As if the Ghost of Miami will rise inside of Century Link and burst the bubble of Russellmania.
Well, it's not just Miami. It's also St. Louis, Detroit, and Arizona (the first time). For whatever reason (being on the road, defense choking, etc.), we just seem to lose to crappy teams, and Arizona is a god awful team, so our fears aren't completely baseless.

They are when you consider those were all on the road. NOT at home. We play like a Championship-caliber team at home.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
For the record, I heard on Northwest Sports Tonight last night that Kolb is not going to play and since Skelton is in Wisehunt's doghouse for whatever reason, it's almost a lock that the awful 3rd stringer will play again.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Aros":3q4rvloh said:
For the record, I heard on Northwest Sports Tonight last night that Kolb is not going to play and since Skelton is in Wisehunt's doghouse for whatever reason, it's almost a lock that the awful 3rd stringer will play again.

Now let's hope we don't make him look good...which we have a bad habit of doing sometimes (see: Kolb).

HawkFan72

Reaction score
The Cardinals D scares me. They have beat us up the last couple years.

But that team is imploding and we are at home with the playoffs on the line.

Seahawks 24
Cardinals 9

My Record to Date: 4-8

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
With Kolb:

Seahawks 27, Cardinals 10

With Lindley:

Seahawks 27, Cardinals 0

iigakusei

Reaction score
Our defense will score a TD.
They won't.
24-6 Seahawks.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
If this team wants to be seen as any form of legit, this can't be close. I know its the NFL and a win is a win, but being realistic the Hawks need to crush the Cardinals in Seattle.

My pessimistic self is thoroughly on board with the expectation of an ass kicking. But I will qualify it and say that I am a hawks fan so nothing would surprise me...

Hawks - 31
Cardinals - 13

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
The thing that worries me is that this team seems to have the nasty habit of playing down to the competition. I thought we would annihilate the Cards in week 1, and that didn't go so well. But that was a long time ago, and RW3 has improved a ton and we are at home. Still, I don't think it will be a blowout. The Cards will play with heart

Hawks 24
Cards 13

4-8 so far, I think

Largent80

Reaction score
We are going to kick their asses regardless of their defense. I heard we were playing on offense quite well.... :lol:

Hawks 28
Tards 3

samwize77

Reaction score
There seems to be motivation for the Hawks everywhere you look. Home game. Revenge for week 1. Play-off situation.
Yeah, the Hawks are gonna whip some a$$ I think.
31-10 Hawks...and the score won't reflect the actual severity off the beating :)
RW- "Go Hawks!"

hawker84

Reaction score
cards D is legit... therefore

17 seahawks

3 cards

wilson will get his two td passes as usual

Latest posts