Cardinals name starting QB for Sunday

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
With homefield advantage, I expect our defensive lineman to have much better games. Would be nice if a few holding calls were made, as well. Skelton's going to want Lindley to come in during the game, though. Guaranteed. ;)

hawker84

Reaction score
d better bring it, because their d has been ... thank god their offense is struggling... sherman on Fitz, rest of the guys step up and handle business

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll put all my Christmas money on the Seahawks this Sunday, regardless of who's their quarterback.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Aros":3evmdku6 said:
I'll put all my Christmas money on the Seahawks this Sunday, regardless of who's their quarterback.

Add my Hanukkah money to the pot as well!

Twisted

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1g5aqahg said:
Well, he's had success against us so far (won last year and played most of the game they won against us this year), so he's the logical choice.

Cards sucked until they Kolb replaced Skelton, Hawks most likely win that one if Skelton stays in, Cards weren't moving the ball at all.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Skelton is afraid to throw a pass longer than 5 yards.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I'd love it if the Hawks delivered an ass kicking. All these close games are aging me. During the average 2.5 hours of games I've aged 3.5 weeks.

jman316

Reaction score
Hawks46":nwf3f18a said:
No one really dominated it, and it came down to two missed catches by a rookie's WRs in his very first NFL game for us to lose it. Not what I'd call an ass kicking.

Fixed.

MeanBlueGreen

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2d25co0w said:
Defense has to rediscover themselves otherwise this game is going to surprise alot of folks around here. Zona is playing better defense then us right now. We won't rip thru them offensively.

+1 - beanie wells is back, fitz is a big pita for our normal secondary, their defense is good to great and
we have historically always had a let down game follow an emotional one. Will be close...

Twisted

Reaction score
MeanBlueGreen":rs8erg52 said:
Tech Worlds":rs8erg52 said:
Defense has to rediscover themselves otherwise this game is going to surprise alot of folks around here. Zona is playing better defense then us right now. We won't rip thru them offensively.

+1 - beanie wells is back, fitz is a big pita for our normal secondary, their defense is good to great and
we have historically always had a let down game follow an emotional one. Will be close...

at home I figger someone gets some solitary confinement, just how it goes at the Clink..

hawksfan515

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":20xc7mgq said:
Slick":20xc7mgq said:
This game is no slam dunk.

Yes it is.

Any given sunday man....... Do not say stuff like this, the football gods love to screw with us and make us lose nail biters. Don't believe me? Look in the archives at how many people said "gosh we are gonna destroy AZ" before they beat us up. Bad. They were clearly the better team that day.