How confident are you all about a win this weekend?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Navyhawkfan187... Don't pick on the Doc!
    I am gonna be watching you.

Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• Be cool to meet all you guys someday.

Actually, I've never attended a Hawks game in Seattle before, not even in the good old Kingdome. Only pro game I've ever been to was when they played the Chargers in San Diego back in 1985. Have to experience the 12th man in person someday! When I do I'll have to tip some Red Hooks with you guys.
    "John Schneider is...half ninja assassin, half shark. This
    man does not screw around...So glad he is our GM."
    - PGunning101
    gargantual
    NET Veteran

• It would be nice to be confident - and I'm jealous of those who are - but after the Rams, Lions & Dolphins games, I won't be confident until the game is out of reach, in our favour, and we still have the ball.

Certainly not convinced that Coach Whiz, with all his experience, is going to start Lindley (and leave him in there) for this game when Skelton proved up to the task in Week 1 (till he got injured).

Also, with the near capitulation versus the telegraphed/one healthy WR/advertised-in-neon-lights-yet-we-still-couldn't-stop-it Cutler/Marshall combo, I am quite concerned about how Fitzgerald will be looking to pick holes in the pass D.

But all of that pales into insignificance when faced with the prospect of another Sunday evening/Monday morning .net meltdown/suicide watch/lynch mob gathering. I'm just mostly hoping I'm off with my concerns about AZ for that one reason...

C'mon, someone tell me it'll be ok! :?
    uncle fester
    NET Veteran

• The only question will be, will Pete give Flynn some playing time after we go up by 30 points. :o
    Mandu
    NET Starter

• Tech Worlds wrote:Navyhawkfan187... Don't pick on the Doc!
    I am gonna be watching you.

I'm Farked ... crap! :thirishdrinkers:
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• After the recent news that Browner's suspension starts immediately, that Trufant is still out and rookie CB Jeremy Lane will likely handle the nickle-back duties this Sunday... and Arizona's announcement that Skelton will start instead of Lindley, my confidence factor just deflated from a lofty 90% to a more realistic 70%.
    your Superbowl XLVIII Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

• onanygivensunday wrote:After the recent news that Browner's suspension starts immediately, that Trufant is still out and rookie CB Jeremy Lane will likely handle the nickle-back duties this Sunday... and Arizona's announcement that Skelton will start instead of Lindley, my confidence factor just deflated from a lofty 90% to a more realistic 70%.

I hear ya. If Sidney isnt able to go + browner out my 80% would be down to about a 66.6 :180670:
    509hawk
    NET Rookie

• Im pretty confident. We are riding a wave of intensity and confidence after a statement win, despite Carey-gate. Any given Sunday, but I want to destroy the Cardinals.

Also, lets go Dolphins!
    NJSeaHawk
    NET Veteran

• Our defense has not been as promised since early in the season.

We must be effective on offense because we cannot slug it out with these guys. They actually have a legit defense and have been in every game (sound familar, the been in every game part).

If we dont get pressure on skelton they are going to score and very well could score easier then us. These guys are going to bring it on D. We better as well.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• Been burned by this team before, too many times. Therefore 60% is as high as I can go.
    CaptainSkybeard
    NET Veteran

• TANZANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100% baby!!!!!
    Oh DonkoSpurt We Hardly Knew Ye!
    samwize77
    NET Veteran

• I'm not as confident in a Seahawks victory as the Cardinals fans are on their board, but I still give it a 98% probability. :th2thumbs:
    MOCHawk
    NET Rookie

• I am more confident than if they were on the road but the loss of Browner worries me a bit. Zona has a tough D. This will not be an easy game at all.
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

• I'm more confident about a win this Sunday than I have been any other week this year. 95%.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• any given sunday = highest % this team should get unfortunately. go hawks!
    hawkfan1975
    NET Veteran

• 4 out of 5 losses are to below .500 team and SF.

6 out of 7 wins are to .500 or above teams and Carolina.

I'm worried.
    Uffda
    NET Veteran

• We going against Skelton again... our defense has been shutting opposing QBs down, WTIII is playing. Wilson is playing lights out too

I see a 21-10 win, and im a good 85%
    Seahawks-Hornets-Braves-Ducks
    Vinny6420
    NET Bench Warmer

• Lets just say im glad its at home. After seeing the fish game i have worries about are defense. Shoot even last week with 24 seconds left in the game. No more "Go Seahawks". Its "Go Win Seahawks" now. They Go every week just sometimes they don't perform like they're capable and finish the game strong. I wanna see them be consistent before i say im 100% sure. So, GO WIN SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    garydrake425
    NET Veteran

• We always play down to the competition. With the exception of the Jets, all of the games have been close. If our defense does not choke, and if our offense continues to fire on all cylinders, we can easily put this game away.
    "Go Hawks"
    Geologic
    NET Rookie

Previous

It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:33 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information