Sherman should cover fitz all over the field

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Do it with him.Match up Sherman vs Fitz all game long and put WT3 on the other side.Do it with the other teams best WR until his suspension starts
    canzag
    NET Veteran

• my take on the whole thing is, only thing you lose with browner is size and physical ability.. jamming at the line, the size to go up for the ball with the taller recievers.. cover wise, i think thurmond has shown to be better....

i agree with the OP, lock sherman on Fitz, thurmond on next guy, and the nickle, well it is what it is...
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• thurmond is still a good corner and was actually was the starter when trufant got hurt until he then got hurt i think he will do fine i am more worried about if or when sherman gets suspended
    hawkfan333
    NET Rookie

• Sherman plays one side. Browner the other, regardless of who is across from them.

I don't know if Pete will change that.
    "it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk
    Hawk Strap
    * Handsome *

• Browner's got speed. He's run from behind and made tackles numerous times to save plays. If Sherman's our #1, Browner's our #1A. Out of WTIII, Browner, Chancellor, and ET I think Chancellor could be the weakest link this week in our secondary if Thurmond plays up to expectations. Not that Chancellor's bad.
    12evanf
    NET Veteran

• With Sherman of Fitz and if the defense could actually show up and create some pass rush that will keep Skelton running for his life, then there will be a lot of 3 and outs for AZ, while forcing them to run more..... we just have to protect the outside of the oline against the run.
    It was a catch.
    SeaMeat
    NET Veteran

• This is why we have Earl. We aren't changing our secondary philosophy for Fitz.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• ...Or even better, we should trade Sherman for Fitz.
    Having your views challenged is a lot more healthy than simply jabbering on with people who think exactly the same way as you.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:03 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information