How confident are you all about a win this weekend?

MOCHawk

Reaction score
I'm not as confident in a Seahawks victory as the Cardinals fans are on their board, but I still give it a 98% probability. :th2thumbs:

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I am more confident than if they were on the road but the loss of Browner worries me a bit. Zona has a tough D. This will not be an easy game at all.

hawkfan1975

Reaction score
any given sunday = highest % this team should get unfortunately. go hawks!

Uffda

Reaction score
4 out of 5 losses are to below .500 team and SF.

6 out of 7 wins are to .500 or above teams and Carolina.

I'm worried.

Vinny6420

Reaction score
We going against Skelton again... our defense has been shutting opposing QBs down, WTIII is playing. Wilson is playing lights out too

I see a 21-10 win, and im a good 85%

garydrake425

Reaction score
Lets just say im glad its at home. After seeing the fish game i have worries about are defense. Shoot even last week with 24 seconds left in the game. No more "Go Seahawks". Its "Go Win Seahawks" now. They Go every week just sometimes they don't perform like they're capable and finish the game strong. I wanna see them be consistent before i say im 100% sure. So, GO WIN SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geologic

Reaction score
We always play down to the competition. With the exception of the Jets, all of the games have been close. If our defense does not choke, and if our offense continues to fire on all cylinders, we can easily put this game away.