Manti Teo Trade Flynnand picks move on up in the draft

Biggiec76

Reaction score
I am on the bandwagon with this kid. You say what about bobby wagner and i say put him at outside linebacker which he may play even better! KJ, Teo, Wagner sounds like a group you have to put in the top 3 in the league.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
No, and how will the 7th round pick you would get for Flynn (if that) help you move up?

Seahawks draft picks are WAY to valuable to waste them all on one player.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Can we thrown in Marcus Trufant, too? He seems like he could get us a 2nd rounder, right?

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
No way. Flynn is not worth much people. 6th at best. Get over it. And besides, no way am i mortgaging a draft just to get a linebacker. If we want to pull a huge move like that, lets wait a year for Marquis Lee.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Biggiec76":22r3amqn said:
I am on the bandwagon with this kid. You say what about bobby wagner and i say put him at outside linebacker which he may play even better! KJ, Teo, Wagner sounds like a group you have to put in the top 3 in the league.

I like it. He's going to be a great pro.

Throwdown

Reaction score
What if I like Wagner at MLB? what if thats just too much to give up for a linebacker period when all we really need might actually be Malcolm Smith?

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
hawksfan515":14prmfvj said:
People got to stop pretending that Matt Flynn is actually valuable. He generated zero interest on the FA market for a while for a reason.
:13: sooner people realize that the better.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Throwdown":33205vpy said:
What if I like Wagner at MLB? what if thats just too much to give up for a linebacker period when all we really need might actually be Malcolm Smith?

Well then, you have the right to like Wagner at MLB. Maybe at some point Malcolm Smith can stay healthy and earn the starting job over Leroy Hill. And that might be all we need . My guess (and that's all it is...) is that we dont have Hill's replacment on the roster yet.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
morgulon1":2pgcin8c said:
Throwdown":2pgcin8c said:

Well then, you have the right to like Wagner at MLB. Maybe at some point Malcolm Smith can stay healthy and earn the starting job over Leroy Hill. And that might be all we need . My guess (and that's all it is...) is that we dont have Hill's replacment on the roster yet.

Shutup Smith hater! ;)

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Teo will be available at pick 15. He is not as good as the hype would suggest.