Do you think any Seahawks lurk at .net?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2xnq075p said:
I have to come clean.

I'm Russell Wilson.

I just wanted to see how loyal you all were to me.

How lucky are you that you got drafted by the Hawks after being a member for 3 years here (and possibly more on Scout).

Or was the fix in? :34853_tinfoil:

SeaMeat

Reaction score
Well, I'm Darrel Bevell and I think that all of you are a bunch of stupid pee-pee's

drdiags

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2ao0mgld said:
Hasselbeck":2ao0mgld said:
I have to come clean.

I'm Russell Wilson.

I just wanted to see how loyal you all were to me.

How lucky are you that you got drafted by the Hawks after being a member for 3 years here (and possibly more on Scout).

That's why he and his wife were so happy when he got chosen by the Seahawks. Get to hang with his buds and revel in the euphoria.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2xyqvxv8 said:

I.. Um... Uhhh...

Men In Black

The Radish

Reaction score
I think they do. After all its not to much worse than watching

Conspiracy Theory with Jessie Ventura!

:141847_bnono:

CANHawk

Reaction score
I'm Ricky Foley.

vs_ricky_foley_211006_210.jpg

HawkWow

Reaction score
A very close friend of mine was a VP with the Hawks (until he prematurely passed away a few years ago). He said he read the PI forum and this forum as well. He said he knew of a few players that did as well, but none that actually posted (to his knowledge). Now that I think about it, I recall him saying a players dad was posting in here. I can't recall who but I do know the dad was asked by the team to keep some things under the radar. My friend asked me to do the same (more than once) and it was hard to get inside stuff out of him without first promising I wouldn't post any of it. I miss him and I miss those days. GREAT times.

EDIT: If I'm not mistaken, I think the dad I reference above was the father of David Greene. I could be wrong on this, though.

Riley12

Reaction score
There was a picture taken of the draft war room during the Holmgren era and one of the guys had .net open on his laptop. This place went
crazy, as you might expect. If a coach or scout is browsing, at least a few players MUST be.

Omahawk

Reaction score
I am Grant Wistrom. I have also posted as if I was Josh Brown but I am not. Go Huskers.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
RockHawk":2h8hrytm said:
Quick answer is yes, but mostly after wins and hardly ever after losses.

This makes the most sense to me. They look on here for the same reason they might look at replay at the Stadium....

HawkWow

Reaction score
jamsomatic":81n6hlcy said:
Dilfer's father-in-law posted on here and wasn't in the closet about it, either.

Man, I just edited my post, recalling the players dad was the father of David Greene. But now that you mention this, I think I recall him saying something about Dilfer's dad (or perhaps father in law?). Now I am unsure if I am getting this all messed up and perhaps it wasn't Greene's dad at all. I liked Dilfer (as a man) but niether he or Greene meant alot to me as QBs...so I could be mistaken.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
I can't say who I am, as we are not supposed to visit any non official forums.

HawkWow

Reaction score
hawks4thewin":q6pyjh0a said:
I can't say who I am, as we are not supposed to visit any non official forums.

Shouldn't be hard to narrow down.. I've already determined you're not with the Broncos or Raiders. So we just go from there.