Leave it to Mike Greenberg ...

CANHawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":229kxy4g said:
I still laugh at Greenberg's tweet before the Seahawks-Jets game..

RT @Espngreeny: I can't think of any reason why the #Jets would win in Seattle. Which is exactly why they will.

Outstanding analysis.

No shit. His claim to fame is that he is incredibly good at being incredibly wrong about about pretty much everything. He'd be a joke if only he were funny.

morgulon1

Reaction score
USChawk":137kvww7 said:
I want to vomit on that no talent ass-clowns face and then kick him in the groin repeatedly.

How Greenberg has a job talking about sports boggles the mind. Worst sports talk radio show ever and that is saying something.

I dont listen to him or read his stupid tweets.

HawkWow

Reaction score
It may not be so intolerable if these knuckleheads would add "well, the Hawks deserve a break or two after that Debacle in Detroit" referencing the championship stolen from us. In that case, we've had an official write a letter of apology to our owner and state that he has had "nitemares about the many blown calls". I believe he continues to state the Hawks should have won that game by no less than 14 pts.

Thus far, I've not heard any official connected with the play (vs. Green Bay) say anything similar to that. I personally was shocked we got that call. If I were one of the judges involved, I would have called it an Int. They didn't. Life goes on. It's not even close to the typical bad call on any given game day. It was a very close, difficult call.

Green Bay is a class organization and such a storied franchise certainly understands the ebbs and flows of both good and bad calls. Rodgers is fortunate to be be playing in this era...Lombardi would be telling him to just STFU and play better football next time. He needs to be reminded of this as his constant whining is not indicative of Green Bay football.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
It seems to me that the NFL as well as the East Coast media types do not want to see Seattle in the Division Championships. Our "TV appeal" is 1/4 of that of the "big name" teams. Don't expect any favors in Post Season play.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Greenberg just needs to blow Andrew Luck and get it over with. He's done just about everything else.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
HawkWow":1xix1gjy said:
Thus far, I've not heard any official connected with the play (vs. Green Bay) say anything similar to that.

The guy who called TD stood by his call for a few days, long enough for the NFL to back him up... and long enough to be hassled with threats from angry GB fans until he finally threw his arms up and said 'OK, I blew it! Should have been an INT, you happy now you psychotic a-holes?'

I'm paraphrasing of course.

CANHawk

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":g6m1urxp said:
HawkWow":g6m1urxp said:
Thus far, I've not heard any official connected with the play (vs. Green Bay) say anything similar to that.

The guy who called TD stood by his call for a few days, long enough for the NFL to back him up... and long enough to be hassled with threats from angry GB fans until he finally threw his arms up and said 'OK, I blew it! Should have been an INT, you happy now you psychotic a-holes?'

I'm paraphrasing of course.

Yeah but that guy was probably a math teacher and part time high school referee who doesn't need people hasstling him for the rest of his life over one call. If officiating were his lifetime career as opposed to a part time job, he might have stood up to the slobbering horde, but since it's not he probablty just said screw it.

Funny thing is, the call was upheld by the replay official who is a full time NFL employee, so.... derp.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
He says these things to please the majority and piss of the vocal minority. Sometimes the best way to deal with ignorance is to educate it; other times, you just don't feed the troll.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Any radio host's job is to create controversy, or in this case continue the controversy.........cause let's face it, it get's ratings. It's the same reason Smith and Bayless are still arguing about Tebow, even though Tebow's been irrelevant for almost an entire year.

The highest ratings for ESPN and the NFL Network this year was following the Hawks Green Bay game.......they're not stupid, they'll continue to harp on it til that horse can't be beat anymore.