Gotta a kick outta this

hawker84

Reaction score
for whatever reason found it amusing: posted by a niner fan on an ESPN board...

"Watching the replay of SF vs SEA.

These neon green shoes and gloves of Seattle are offensive and distracting. They probably cause problems for a quarterback's vision. I think we should complain to the league about this. What if we decided 49er red includes flashing lasers on our helmet? It's just as ridiculous.

This hideous soccer team from Seattle is really that obnoxious. If the NFL wants to move a team to London, let it be the Seahawks. They are already dressed like circus clowns".

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Well it is pretty ridiculouse that the Seahawks are using neon green color to take advantage of the competition like that eh?

:34853_tinfoil: :34853_tinfoil: :34853_tinfoil: :16: :mrgreen: :16: :mrgreen: :16: :mrgreen: :16: :mrgreen: :16: :34853_tinfoil: :34853_tinfoil: :34853_tinfoil:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Geez, and I thought us Seattle fans were the ones spending too much time talking about our uniforms...

AnchoviesofTerror

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1d2hheqv said:
Geez, and I thought us Seattle fans were the ones spending too much time talking about our uniforms...

hahaha well the 49ers "are" from San Francisco...the "happiest" city on the west coast

Msfann

Reaction score
I was never much a fan of the neon green myself, until I read that comment!

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
to think , first RW is drafted, now our neon green is somehow mesmerizing or blinding our opponents... our FO are fricken geniouses...

v1rotv2

Reaction score
Sounds like to me he is setting himself up with a ready made excuse for when they lose here. Although it appears to be a pretty lame excuse.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I gave the colors little if any attention. Now that I know it annoys Whiner fans I am going to buy a rental in the SF Burbs and paint it Seahawk Green.

You just know that Douchy, Dickbag of a crying baby Harbaugh has something to do with it and probably has already filed a grievance to add to the one on crowd noise and for his receivers being bullied. It's JUST NOT FAIR! :49ersmall:

chris98251

Reaction score
Bring back the lime jerseys and blind everyone in 49er red during warmup and then swich to normal jerseys.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I say bring them back for the Niner game and slam the game down their throats. That way they can suffer a week of highlights of their team getting pounded by the Lime Monster.

Zowert

Reaction score
Why is it both NFL teams from the bay area have a ridiculous fan base?

Funny thing is I have three friends who are hardcore 49ers fans and they complain about everything.

The Hawks need to make a special uni for the next game against the Niners. Solid neon green helmets, jerseys, pants and accessories. Even the towels some of our players have on their belts should be neon green. Just to piss that guy off and give him an excuse for why our Seahawks destroyed his Niners, other than the excuse that Seattle purposely manufactured the stadium for the 12th man's noise.