Do you think any Seahawks lurk at .net?

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I'm currently an UDFA but hoping to sign the Hawks.

Steve2222

Reaction score
A very close friend of mine was a VP with the Hawks (until he prematurely passed away a few years ago). He said he read the PI forum and this forum as well. He said he knew of a few players that did as well, but none that actually posted (to his knowledge). Now that I think about it, I recall him saying a players dad was posting in here. I can't recall who but I do know the dad was asked by the team to keep some things under the radar. My friend asked me to do the same (more than once) and it was hard to get inside stuff out of him without first promising I wouldn't post any of it. I miss him and I miss those days. GREAT times.

Owen Schmitts dad use to post on the Seattle PI forum.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Vinny6420":1gw2qp32 said:
I miss Julius Jones :( he was gonna lead us places

Shoulda told that to Pete, man. I get bored sittin' here chillin' at home.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Steve2222":224oqkyu said:
A very close friend of mine was a VP with the Hawks (until he prematurely passed away a few years ago). He said he read the PI forum and this forum as well. He said he knew of a few players that did as well, but none that actually posted (to his knowledge). Now that I think about it, I recall him saying a players dad was posting in here. I can't recall who but I do know the dad was asked by the team to keep some things under the radar. My friend asked me to do the same (more than once) and it was hard to get inside stuff out of him without first promising I wouldn't post any of it. I miss him and I miss those days. GREAT times.

Owen Schmitts dad use to post on the Seattle PI forum.

Did he do so openly? Wonder if he was as interesting as his son, lol. Schmitt actually came on a few years after I was told about the players dad posting, but I bet a lot of Dads read this stuff. I know I would!

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
I dunno about players; but it sure does seem like a lot of player's mothers post here...

-SH

djb28

Reaction score
I am Joey Galloway. I only stay here now to get the last laugh on the guy who wore the GO-AWAY jersey!

djb28

Reaction score
SNDavidson":3bbv26x1 said:
beats hookers and blow
Maybe sinlgly..But I bet not in a combo pack!

:sarcasm_on:
:sarcasm_off:
:sarcasm_on:

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
BlueThunder":wv48quub said:
BlueTalon":wv48quub said:
BlueThunder":wv48quub said:
I'm Etric Pruitt (#35), and y'all can SUCK IT! Go STEELERS!
This deserves a temp ban.

I know, huh? I should be shot! Either that, or you wanna be the only guy that goes by BT... Always kinda stuck in MY craw... :lol:
Either way. I can never tell you two apart, but i'd be willin' to wager ya both have blue balls. :mrgreen:

warden

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":33g05yyv said:
I'm sure there are a few curious eyes who want to know the general feel of the fans, but for the most part, I think if they come here, it's to laugh at the general ignorance.

Besides, considering how a number of normal posters tire of the bombardment by morons, it's got to be 10x worse if you're an actual player. So that's a situation worth avoiding lest you take it too personally and blow your cover.

We have a bingo

vin.couve12

Reaction score
NinjaDissapear.gif

cdallan

Reaction score
If any of them did, I'm sure that Jamsomatic sorted that yesterday.