Pre-Funk

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Pre-Funk
Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:29 am
  • Hey all -- this Sunday will be only chance to party before the game. Sounds like Temple is still where the crowd gathers. If you're still making plans for Sunday please consider stopping by. I'm more than willing to let you buy me a pitcher or two.
    * NET Staff *

Re: Pre-Funk
Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:34 am
  • Dang it John, I won't be able to attend Temple this Sunday. My son is in town and he's not 21 yet. Will you be attending any other home games the rest of the year?

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:39 am
  • I will be there and I will definitely stop in for a Mac and Jack. How do I know who anybody is?

Does everyone wear a nametag that says HAWKSTORIAN, RADISH, PEHAWK, TECHWORLDS etc...??? Us out of towners need a little help!! LOL....

Maybe a spreadsheet to match up real names with .NET handles?? Do you guys even have real names?

Win Forever!
    JonRud
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:43 am
  • Aros wrote:Dang it John, I won't be able to attend Temple this Sunday. My son is in town and he's not 21 yet. Will you be attending any other home games the rest of the year?

I'll be at the Rams game but with my son who's 15. Damn, can't wait for the 2018 NFL season and I can take my son for beers before the game!
    * NET Staff *

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:49 am
  • JonRud wrote:I will be there and I will definitely stop in for a Mac and Jack. How do I know who anybody is?

Does everyone wear a nametag that says HAWKSTORIAN, RADISH, PEHAWK, TECHWORLDS etc...??? Us out of towners need a little help!! LOL....

Maybe a spreadsheet to match up real names with .NET handles?? Do you guys even have real names?

JR, Hawkstorian is a big geeky looking guy who almost always has a smile on his face.

Go in the door, left past the pool tables and anywhere between there and the windows you will find .net people. Be careful tho, I first met pehawk that way. lol

Sounds like some of the regulars might not be there but there are always folks around. I see Todd says he can't, I'm in Spokane, I think Dominic is back on the boat for all the rest of the seasons home games.

But Hawkstorian is worth all of those combined.
    So close to the real thing.
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:58 am
  • The Radish wrote:Go in the door, left past the pool tables and anywhere between there and the windows you will find .net people.

Get with the times, Les! The new spot is down in the basement. That is when they open it up. It's kinda hidden. As you walk in, take an immediate right after the video games. The right side of the room is where people have generally congregated.
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:01 am
  • Hawkstorian wrote:I'll be at the Rams game but with my son who's 15. Damn, can't wait for the 2018 NFL season and I can take my son for beers before the game!

I will be able to as of next season.

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:48 am
  • I might be going to the game - if I do, I'll hit Temple.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:57 am
  • I found Dom to the left of the front door and Todd downstairs prior to the Jets game. I've met several others in the past as well. Just yell ".NET in the House!"
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: DE Cassius Marsh
    XxxZagnutxxX
    * NET Alumni *

Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:31 pm
  • Sorry John, can't make this one. Have fun.
    Les - "Mark, you're my favorite player"
    Mark - "Mine too!"
    RockHawk
    * NET Landlord *

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:21 pm
  • JonRud wrote:I will be there and I will definitely stop in for a Mac and Jack. How do I know who anybody is?

Jen and I will be there. I'll have my 05 Tech Worlds jersey on and will probably be sitting over on the couches under the by the jukebox. We usually get there a little after 10 after being at the Triangle to start the morning off. I'll be the one that looks shitfaced.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:27 pm
  • Tech Worlds wrote:
    JonRud wrote:I will be there and I will definitely stop in for a Mac and Jack. How do I know who anybody is?

Jen and I will be there. I'll have my 05 Tech Worlds jersey on and will probably be sitting over on the couches under the by the jukebox. We usually get there a little after 10 after being at the Triangle to start the morning off. I'll be the one that looks shitfaced.

What does "Tech Worlds" even mean? LOL!
    'The bevell is in the details.' -BFS
    jamsomatic
    NET Starter

Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:04 am
  • jamsomatic wrote:
    Tech Worlds wrote:
    JonRud wrote:I will be there and I will definitely stop in for a Mac and Jack. How do I know who anybody is?

What does "Tech Worlds" even mean? LOL!

Swing by Temple sonetime before a Hawks game and ill tell ya! LOL to you too!
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:10 am
  • I don't get out there too often to Seattle but I met you at Temple and you called me Josh Brown and asked me if I sat down when I peed. You asked me that over and ver. It was for one of the playoff Redskins games. I will come to wherever the Seahawks play in a playoff game I hope it is Seattle.
    jamsomatic
    NET Starter

Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:15 am
  • jamsomatic wrote:I don't get out there too often to Seattle but I met you at Temple and you called me Josh Brown and asked me if I sat down when I peed. You asked me that over and ver. It was for one of the playoff Redskins games. I will come to wherever the Seahawks play in a playoff game I hope it is Seattle.

Ok, I remember now. Do you also post here by the name SeaTown81?
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:19 am
  • Tech Worlds wrote:
    jamsomatic wrote:I don't get out there too often to Seattle but I met you at Temple and you called me Josh Brown and asked me if I sat down when I peed. You asked me that over and ver. It was for one of the playoff Redskins games. I will come to wherever the Seahawks play in a playoff game I hope it is Seattle.

Ok, I remember now. Do you also post here by the name SeaTown81?

LOL. No. I still don't sit down when I pee, either. lol.
    jamsomatic
    NET Starter

Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:07 am
  • It mostly means Dom can't spell Technical.

:D
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:41 am
  • The Radish wrote:It mostly means Dom can't spell Technical.

:D

LOL. I see what you did there.
    jamsomatic
    NET Starter

Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:50 am
  • Bumpity bump. Come by and see us tomorrow.
    * NET Staff *

Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:59 pm
  • If I drive down to Temple is there parking nearby?
    dukestar
    NET Practice Squad

Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:41 am
  • dukestar wrote:If I drive down to Temple is there parking nearby?

Depends what you call early.

When we go to games we stay at one of our daughters out near the U-District. Son in law and I drive downtown at 6am, park in the McCorys block which is just across the street from Temple Billiards. Then later they drive us down to the game. Handy as hell cause after the game you walk 2 blocks to your car and your off. lol

Now I know not everyone can do that. A couple of times I've been in Seattle on gamedays and just stopped to say hello at Temples I managed to find a parking place down the street towards the waterfront and walk 3-4 blocks to the place.

Good luck

:les:
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:42 am
  • I wish I could go to a bar.
    Follow me on Twitter: @realchrisbrown5
    Backpack Rich
    ChrisB Bacon
    NET Veteran