Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Cardinals @ Seahawks)

rjdriver

Reaction score
Fitz finally goes wild against us for the first time in a while. We have trouble in the red zone for some reason which makes it closer than anticipated.

SEA 13
AZ. 10

MeanBlueGreen

Reaction score
Aros":3pmnep8g said:
There's been talk this week from some of us who are afraid of the Cardinals this Sunday. As if the Ghost of Miami will rise inside of Century Link and burst the bubble of Russellmania. No question, the Arizona Cardinals have a fiesty defense who play tough. They've already beaten us once this year. Well, I'm not hearing one lick of it. The Cardinals are on an 8 game losing streak, their coach is about to be fired and players are spitting on one another.

They are imploding.

So if you really think that THAT Arizona team is going to magically waltz into the toughest stadium to play in the NFL and beat one of the hottest quarterbacks in the league and a team that now has tremendous confidence after a thrilling and decisive road victory against the Bears with TANZANIA at our backs...

I want what you're smokin'.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 34 - Cardinals 3
rubn
Aros' Fearless Record: 7-5

You guys are awfully optimistic after watching our much vaunted D let a bunch of games go in the closing seconds. I think this will be wayyy closer than we think.

Very concerned about the new guys dealing with Fitz - Skelton will look to get him the ball. Beanie is back, their D is back to almost full strength and they have a chip on their shoulder. And they beat the hell out of us on the first go around.

Seahawks 17, Cardinals 13

Lynch + D score only 2 TDs

hedgehawk

Reaction score
rjdriver":3gam3n1s said:
Fitz finally goes wild against us for the first time in a while. We have trouble in the red zone for some reason which makes it closer than anticipated.

SEA 13
AZ. 10

I don't disagree with your score; I predicted 20-16 Hawks, but Fitz went crazy on us last year at the clink.

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
I think a lot competitiveness has bled out of them since we saw them in week one. They looked terrible against the Jets just last week. Skeletor will get killed in our backyard.

Hawks 24
Cards 13

OlyHawk

Reaction score
It is the NFL, so a desired blowout is probably not in the Cards.

Seahawks 24, Cardinals 13

Barthawk

Reaction score
rjdriver":1b3xo2q0 said:

SEA 13
AZ. 10

In a while? Dude, he went off the last game of the year last year against us..

NJHawksFan

Reaction score
I don't have a good feeling about this game. Seattle is 0-2 in games where they can go 3 games over .500. They need to prove to me that they can play good football CONSISTENTLY. Let's face it, we lose to inferior teams often. This Arizona team has a lot of talent, and a dangerous defense that can beat you alone unless you scheme just right.

13-10 Arizona, hawks miss a last second FG.

Hamhawk

Reaction score
as Sunday's game gets closer, I'm feeling more confident of a big Hawk victory
Hawks 31 Tards 12

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Aros":14djinc7 said:
There's been talk this week from some of us who are afraid of the Cardinals this Sunday. As if the Ghost of Miami will rise inside of Century Link and burst the bubble of Russellmania. No question, the Arizona Cardinals have a fiesty defense who play tough. They've already beaten us once this year. Well, I'm not hearing one lick of it. The Cardinals are on an 8 game losing streak, their coach is about to be fired and players are spitting on one another.

They are imploding.

So if you really think that THAT Arizona team is going to magically waltz into the toughest stadium to play in the NFL and beat one of the hottest quarterbacks in the league and a team that now has tremendous confidence after a thrilling and decisive road victory against the Bears with TANZANIA at our backs...

I want what you're smokin'.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 34 - Cardinals 3

Aros' Fearless Record: 7-5

It has been years since smoking anything, but I am a realistic Seahawk fan. While I understand that on paper the Hawks should destroy AZ, guys line Dockett and their defense tend to be disruptive. I look at the variables, Wilson is now getting a ton of media attention, the Cards are stinking it up and the Hawks need this game badly.

I want to say it is different this time because Wilson is just so solid, but in the back of my mind, I worry that this is the 2004 type game. Where the Hawks find a way to under perform and either leave it close or lose.

I still say the Hawks win, but not by a bunch. More like 17-10. I WANT the big blowout, in fact I want it to be so bad that PC sits Wilson and gives Flynn some reps because the lead is so big.

endzorn

Reaction score
9-6 Seahawks

Every time Seattle starts getting national attention (this time for Wilson) they throw out a clunker. Thankfully Arizona is just too bad to lose to.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":16dduzqb said:
.......I WANT the big blowout, in fact I want it to be so bad that PC sits Wilson and gives Flynn some reps because the lead is so big.
That would be way cool.
And hell, if Flynn lights it up maybe we can revisit all that bench Wilson, start Flynn talk we had after the Lambs game. After all, cboom said: "Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan. And I have been around long enough to see them all", right?
:sarcasm_off:
Seriously I would like to see Flynn get some reps in case he's needed at some point or hopefully just to showcase him as trade bait.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Arizona get's a few big plays to Fitzgerald that give them a TD and set them up for a couple of field goals. Meanwhile, Wilson throws 2 TDs, Lynch rushes for 2 TDs, and Haushka adds a FG of his own.

Arizona Cardinals 13
Seattle Seahawks 31

rjdriver

Reaction score
Barthawk":11v4vaa5 said:
rjdriver":11v4vaa5 said:

SEA 13
AZ. 10

In a while? Dude, he went off the last game of the year last year against us..

You're right. Short memory , forgot about that amazing one handed catch last year. One of the best catches I've seen. What I meant is Fitz goes wild for the first time in a while (for him, not having a great year). Sticking with my score unfortunately , that D is tough.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
MeanBlueGreen":15ks0utj said:
You guys are awfully optimistic after watching our much vaunted D let a bunch of games go in the closing seconds. I think this will be wayyy closer than we think.

Still stand by that assessment? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: