This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Arizona Cardinals

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• lol I love the Cardinal fans optimism that they will secure a high draft pick. Hopefully we will help them achieve that dream.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• Saw this in a thread where they were talking about how good Andrew Luck is and than they got into a discussion about a future QB they might draft who is a bit on the small side (Johnny Maziel)

When I say 'the next Luck' Im thinking about the little things like...I dunno...wins?

But naw, your right, physical size is WAY more important. We should stick with Skelton. Try to bring Derek Anderson back in because size = wins. I wouldnt take Russell Wilson if the Seahwaks gave him to us in a basket on Christmas. Hes just WAY TOO SMALL!!!!

Everyone knows that!

:179417:
    amill87
    NET Veteran

• The cards sure are in our favor this week...........
    "The problem with the internet is, that one can never trust the authenticity of a source." - Abraham Lincoln
    Hawker
    NET Rookie

• It's no fun going onto their websites; can't talk smack. They're doing it all by themselves. We need a decisive home win this week. NO letdowns!
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

• I need to remember those message boards for when I have insomnia. Reading those would put me right to sleep.
    So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

• twisted_steel2 wrote:I need to remember those message boards for when I have insomnia. Reading those would put me right to sleep.

Yeah, you're kinda right, but a losing season will do that to a fanbase. Us 'Hawks fans are all too familiar with that. But still, I love seeing stuff like this in their threads. Gives me a chuckle.

"Seattle is going to kick the **** out of us."

Makes me all warm and fuzzy... :lol:

May you Rest In Peace Les, my friend...
    :les:
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• Golden Tate = Who Mike Floyd wants to be when he grows up.

Win
    San Fransisco. Still partying like it's 1981.
    Mistashoesta
    NET Veteran

• Found this in their draft position thread, it gave me abit of a laugh, 'Go Lions' :D

'Decent possibilities:

Browns play KC at home this weekend -- Go Browns
    Carolina plays SD & Oakland last 2 weeks -- Go Panthers
    Oakland plays KC -- Go Oaklaind
    Lions play AZ -- Go Lions
    Tennessee plays at home to Jets next week -- Go Titans
    San Diego plays Jets last week - Go Chargers

We can get down to #4 or #5 -- I still say the Eagles will draft Joeckel right ahead of us as per the Cards luck. My inclination would then be to trade down - definitely don't want Barkley though Te'o is interesting.'
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain.

"Beast Mode is artist, puny Saints Defense merely his canvas!"

"When you die the only kingdom you'll see, will be two foot wide and six foot deep!"
    HawksSoc
    NET Veteran

• What a sad, sad bunch. A bunch of them will be happy if we win. Imagine that, both fan bases rooting for Seattle...
    CaptainSkybeard
    NET Veteran

• man I dunno what happened to the Cards sides their 2 QBs getting hurt but they looked so good through week 4, almost looked like the team to beat in the NFCW but suddenly Kolb is hurt and they fall and haven't won since?

same with the Rams, they looked good to then just fell off, I know they had a lot of inj's but man its a strange league for sure
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

• and mathematically the Rams can still win the division and are still in the wild card hunt. they need a lot of help but mathematically they can if niners lose all with the exception of beating Seattle and Seattle loses out, Rams would get it on the tie breaker cuz they beat the niners and tied, 9-6-1 ~ 9-6-1 they get the tie breaker with head to head wins, massive long shot and I hope it doesn't play out anything like that but I'm juss sayin they are still in both hunts mathematically
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

• Talk about an oxymoron, Cardinals Fan. Good stuff
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• Yeah if my team looked that pathetic in a loss to the Jets I'd probably be enjoying the sunshine on the weekend until the draft.
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

• we had better get a blow out. Or the NFL wont respect us going into the post season!
    harmonized1
    NET Bench Warmer

• Three months sure have made a huge difference over there. We went in thinking we could win. They were all taking us lightly, expecting to crush us. Saying our rookie QB would wilt under their unrelenting pressure. Now they think they'll get crushed. Wilson will throw a deep TD. Lucky to score at all against us.
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

• harmonized1 wrote:we had better get a blow out. Or the NFL wont respect us going into the post season!

I think there's a whole lot of respectin' going on now! :0190l:

May you Rest In Peace Les, my friend...
    :les:
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:42 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information