Richard Sherman

kidhawk

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":e9fcnpzl said:
What was he actually flagged for doing? Couldn't tell and they didn't show a replay of it

I forget what they called it (excessive celebration or something like that) but when I watched it on tv, they had the camera on both the official and Kam as he started dancing along with Sherman. As soon as Kam started his dance, the official tossed the flag.

drdiags

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":a77zc9yp said:
What was he actually flagged for doing? Couldn't tell and they didn't show a replay of it

After the 2nd interception, he took the football and started doing the "Grave Digger" (what he later told the reporters he calls it). Kam saw him doing it and joined in on the field of play, so the ref threw a flag for unsportsmanlike behavior. The ref seemed motivated by Kam's decision to join in but I am sure he could have flagged Sherman for taunting if he wanted to.

Just letting Absolute know what the penalty was, not judging in case anyone sees this as bashing Sherman. Just trying to provide an explanation of the call.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
VHawk":ux3qfzck said:
Sherm is awesome you have to love everything about this guy if you dont then you are probably just a miserable bastard.
THIS!!
Every time someone mentions the Seahawks Defense, the first thought that flashes to my mind is Sherman, and the second? Browner.

Starrman44

Reaction score
I think if the entire team and coaching staff wants to line up and do a line dance to celebrate a TD they should be able to. Let their personalities come out. I hate folks celebrating in my face, but the deal is, they have a right to because of their accomplishment.

Personally, I wouldn't rub it in, I doubt I would dance in the end zone and all that, but I could care less if other folks do. The "act like you've been there before" cliche is real nice, but it isn't for everybody. I guess when someone pulls of a nice dance, you could say that they are "acting like they expected to get there". I think Victor Cruz doing the "salsa" is pretty funny. Terrell Owens and the "Sharpie" was ingenious. Who cares it gives fans something to think about and it's all very creative.

rastahawk

Reaction score
When was the last time we had a guy with a lot of moxy on our team that everyone else in the league hates?

He's livin' his dream and lovin' it!

Good on Sherm I dig what he brings to this team my brotha.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2160goko said:
VHawk":2160goko said:
Sherm is awesome you have to love everything about this guy if you dont then you are probably just a miserable bastard.
THIS!!
Every time someone mentions the Seahawks Defense, the first thought that flashes to my mind is Sherman, and the second? Browner.

Number one and two CBs in the league, respectively. :thirishdrinkers: