Pats will help you on Sunday Night..

scutterhawk

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":3ju3axjr said:
I expect my Pats to take care of business in the Razor and defeat the 49ers for you. I just hope your Hawks can close it all out. Because I want a rematch in New Orleans! :)

:th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs:

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":157h1qfm said:
I expect my Pats to take care of business in the Razor and defeat the 49ers for you. I just hope your Hawks can close it all out. Because I want a rematch in New Orleans! :)

How apropos that one dynasty would end in the same game that another begins. 8)

muxpux

Reaction score
preliminary forecast for sunday night:

Sunday: A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
Sunday Night: A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

basically mid 30's chance of showers. subject to change as we all know

hawksfan515

Reaction score
muxpux":xfxfcwet said:
preliminary forecast for sunday night:

Sunday: A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
Sunday Night: A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

basically mid 30's chance of showers. subject to change as we all know

I don't think weather matters at all unless it snows.

You really thing the 9ers are gonna roll over if it starts raining? They are a tough team, as are the Pats.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Be ready for a very physical game. These guys are going to come and punch you right in the mouth. They will do everything they can to with the battle in the trenches and if they do then you will fall.

The Pats better bring their big boy pants.

Blitzfan

Reaction score
Not only do you need to win this game, I want the Niners bloodied and bruised. I want to see them come to the Clink completely unable and unwilling to deal what what the Hawks are gonna do to em. Now, can the Pats do it?

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Blitzfan":1zv4omo1 said:
Not only do you need to win this game, I want the Niners bloodied and bruised. I want to see them come to the Clink completely unable and unwilling to deal what what the Hawks are gonna do to em. Now, can the Pats do it?

Now way.... I want the 9ers ready to fight. NO EXCUSES.

We have to just flat out punch them in the mouth, not while they're down, but while they're at full health.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I would fully enjoy seeing the Pats beat the Niners. It would warm my heart. I know the Pats are an incredible football team, but we know this Niner team. They are the kind of team that will lull your defense to sleep, while wearing them down and then hit for a big one.

Their run blocking is unmatched IMHO and I have spent a lot of time just praying even our upper tier defense stop Frank Gore from gashing us over the years. The Pats are so good that they can score on anybody, but if they don't get out to a good lead, it could be a long night for the NE defense.

The Niners will beat you ugly and before you know it, a 4 point deficit will seem like 20. I just hope the Pats are as good as we all hope they are. I think it is safe to say that we are all Pats fans this weekend.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I have actually grown pretty fond of Brady. He isn't a total arse, says all the right things that I can see and hear and is just an amazing QB. I don't know how many times, early in games, I have seen him run a drive with an empty backfield the entire length of the field. Basically saying "we are going to pass and screw you" then systematically just pick a defense apart.

I also think the Pats are more physical than people give them credit for. Are they SF physical? Probably not, but them they don't have to be.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
I don't see how anyone can really "hate" Brady. The only way I see people hating him is when he kicks the crap out of your team.

He is just a great player.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
hawksfan515":2bccgk4c said:
I don't see how anyone can really "hate" Brady. The only way I see people hating him is when he kicks the crap out of your team.

Brady is easy to hate. Dude can be up by 30 and will cry to the refs every other play. He has a great cry face too.
Av1bkrc2M1a2YNmnPifTURARSxIluMgWpOcljQgz09rhRwbbYA

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2oeqwmpy said:
hawksfan515":2oeqwmpy said:

Brady is easy to hate. Dude can be up by 30 and will cry to the refs every other play. He has a great cry face too.

Well crap now I seem stupid.

Ehh, I'm a little biased though, I like the guy.

Blitzfan

Reaction score
hawksfan515":9ztm6z7z said:
Blitzfan":9ztm6z7z said:

We have to just flat out punch them in the mouth, not while they're down, but while they're at full health.

There will always be excuses. If they are healthy and we beat em then the win would be more satisfying. But at this point I don't care, I am sick of losing to that team. I despise them and their fans. I want to beat em like they are the Cards, but I want bodies strewn all over the field.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Niner fans are already making up excuses to use in case they lose to Seattle. The comments were "their Roided cheating DB's" "their lifetime cheater coach" and that "if it wasn't for one bad call in the GB game they wouldn't be in the playoff conversation"

Funny, I don't remember Pats fans making up excuses when the Seahawks somehow beat them in that crazy 4th quarter. I think Niner fans see the threat of possibly losing in NE and SEA and are just warming up for their post game reactions.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Blitzfan":dm2dhp51 said:
hawksfan515":dm2dhp51 said:
Blitzfan":dm2dhp51 said:

There will always be excuses. If they are healthy and we beat em then the win would be more satisfying. But at this point I don't care, I am sick of losing to that team. I despise them and their fans. I want to beat em like they are the Cards, but I want bodies strewn all over the field.

IDK, I have seen blowout losses and close losses, and by far the worst losses are when it seems like the win is stolen from you. The Browns game and the Dolphins game really stressed me as a fan. I want to do that to the niners. They could've won, but we snatch victory from them in the waning moments, leaving them to sit on their couch thinking "what could of been?", while they cry and say the Hawks are better than them.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1vo9o3hv said:
Niner fans are already making up excuses to use in case they lose to Seattle. The comments were "their Roided cheating DB's" "their lifetime cheater coach" and that "if it wasn't for one bad call in the GB game they wouldn't be in the playoff conversation"

Funny, I don't remember Pats fans making up excuses when the Seahawks somehow beat them in that crazy 4th quarter. I think Niner fans see the threat of possibly losing in NE and SEA and are just warming up for their post game reactions.

And yeah, I want to see the field covered in Niner bodies too. I can't stand their fans, but their football team is good and I want the Hawks to take them out hard no matter their condition.