Chicken Littles Enter

Basis4day

Reaction score
I have been saying all season. Have faith in our team. Losses happen. It;s not how you start it's how you finish.

This thread is dedicated to all posters that freak out at every single negative bit of news that affects our team.

WE ARE GOOD.

It is time to stop worrying about suspensions. Time to stop worrying about injuries. Time to stop worrying about the past.

Get behind our team NOW!

GO HAWKS!!!

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Turning point was the Bears game, we will finish with 11 wins to end the season, and my 8-8 prediction will eat crow.

cesame

Reaction score
The SF game is the game that will tell us if the Seahawks are a true championship contender or not

OP
OP
Basis4day

Basis4day

Reaction score
All year i have been told by mods that i need to let people "vent".

Vent here.

WHERE ARE YOU?!?!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Basis4day":36i9io4h said:
I have been saying all season. Have faith in our team. Losses happen. It;s not how you start it's how you finish.

This thread is dedicated to all posters that freak out at every single negative bit of news that affects our team.

WE ARE GOOD.

It is time to stop worrying about suspensions. Time to stop worrying about injuries. Time to stop worrying about the past.

Get behind our team NOW!

GO HAWKS!!!
Hell, I just greased the wheels on this wagon after the Bears game, do I need to do it again already?

grizbob

Reaction score
I have never not been behind my team, but have been concerned on occasion, you can't take that away from me :141847_bnono:

OP
OP
Basis4day

Basis4day

Reaction score
grizbob":h8m8ef30 said:
I have never not been behind my team, but have been concerned on occasion, you can't take that away from me :141847_bnono:

Concerned is no prob, Griz bob. (See what i did there?). Faith is forever. GO HAWKS!!!