Pats will help you on Sunday Night..

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
hawksfan515":30zgw4ly said:
I want to do that to the niners. They could've won, but we snatch victory from them in the waning moments, leaving them to sit on their couch thinking "what could of been?", while they cry and say the Hawks are better than them.

You will NEVER see a Niner fan say the Hawks are better than them. Remember the entire last decade? They beat up on the Niners for most of the 2000's, went to the playoffs 6 times, with some really good wins, a 13-3 season of our own, a SB trip and even splitting with them during the 08-09 seasons when the team was decimated with injuries. Nothing but excuses the entire time... In 2010, the Niner fans were the early favorite to win the West by a mile, especially in the opener in Seattle the Hawks laid a full blown SMACKDOWN on them and there was nothing but excuses. They kept talking while they went 1-6.

One good season with a single home playoff win and they are the Dyna-Niners again.

THAT is why I hate Niner fans and that is why I hope NE embarrasses them badly on national TV so the Hawks have a shot at doing the same the following week.

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
mikeak":2bxckazg said:
A few missed armguard PI's and a few ghost PIs against 49ers and the Pats should be able to dominate again....

Mikeak,

I read your post and I am use to the team the Pats play say that after their game. I will say this why is it people see one side but miss the obvious fouls the other team makes as well? for example the PI called on Arington AFTER the ball was obviously tipped? Or the fact Lloyd was impeded long after the 5 yrd chuck rule ALL Night! The difference is this.. the Pats D found a way to overcome the phantom calls the Texans HIGHLY VAUNTED D couldn't. 9and also the Pats O were able overcome the NO calls as well..)

EVERY game has bad calls it is what happens when it is human refs in the game.. they miss things.

Oh and the ONLY thing Texans fans had a beef about from the game was the Pats O lineman holding JJ wat DOWN (IE keeping him from jumping.) but even they said if the refs dont call it why would they stop doing it.

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
hawksfan515":3l5knr11 said:
PatsFanNH":3l5knr11 said:
hawker84":3l5knr11 said:
hope your teams plays as hard as the name you guys have for your stadium, the razor? sounds painful...

SCARY fact.... Pats have NEVER EVER lost in december at the Razor... EVER.. :p

That is pretty good.

My question though, have you beaten any really good teams there? Just wondering, cause the 9ers are pretty darn good!

well in the 10 yr strentch yes, this year we did just beat an 11-1 team in the razor, in the past we beaten the Colts w Manning, Giants (in 07), GB, SD, bALTIMORE, Etc.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
First of all I hope that our result works out. Games like this where we are a heavy favorite on the road make my nervous. At least it's more of a neutral site game vs a true road game so there's no real advantage for Buffalo.

As for the Pats / Niners, what we need is a first quarter identical to last week. If the Pats can get the early jump so that the Niners are forced to throw, I don't think they have a chance.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":kzxlfgoc said:
well in the 10 yr strentch yes, this year we did just beat an 11-1 team in the razor, in the past we beaten the Colts w Manning, Giants (in 07), GB, SD, bALTIMORE, Etc.

Yep 9ers sound screwed.

None the less, go Pats!!! :thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":3mgqu3hu said:
First of all I hope that our result works out. Games like this where we are a heavy favorite on the road make my nervous. At least it's more of a neutral site game vs a true road game so there's no real advantage for Buffalo.

As for the Pats / Niners, what we need is a first quarter identical to last week. If the Pats can get the early jump so that the Niners are forced to throw, I don't think they have a chance.

I think BB will dare them to throw and keep the pressure on their young QB.. I expect a few blitzes by Mayo to introdue himself to their QB.. (and a lot of run blitzes by spikes.)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I think if the Pats just stack the box, that the Niners make them pay for it. CK looks better than Smith with my eye test and Smith could do it when dared.

If the Pats are able to move the ball, it won't matter. The Pats hung 23 on the Hawks in Seattle and it could have been much worse. That could have easily been 35.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
PatsFanNH, don't worry about mikeak; he's just a pessimist that thinks his pessimism is a result of exceedingly high intelligence and he feels the need to educate us.

hawker84

Reaction score
ya uh, 31-3? thanks for the help.... this game is over.. thanks but we'll take it from here...

chawx

Reaction score
Funny how these teams with soft defenses and explosive offenses can get punched in the mouth and fold like a chair... I'm a Cards fan come week 17, that's all I gotta say

seabowl

Reaction score
Remember west coast finesse teams can't compete with the east coast.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Ridley is as dependable as Brown of the Eagles. He'll be in Bills office tomorrow for a chat he won't soon forget.

EmonacoZ71

Reaction score
When one of my favorite teams can help my other favorite team and they don't.........that pisses me of 2x....I'm proud to be a Seahawks fan tonight and embarrassed to be a Patriots fan.....I don't blame you cussing them out, trust me I'm doing it too!

jhball

Reaction score
Well assuming we win next week....theres always the cards lol.