Pats will help you on Sunday Night..

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I think the Patriots win easily if not for the KO return by James. That totally swung momentum in a hurry.

mikeak

Reaction score
Funny how I said if they can face guard like against Houston then no problem. Then early penalty in NE defender didn't turn his head.....

strohmin

Reaction score
That god damn pats special teams and defense is a joke. They deserve to lose.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Damnit, PatsFan. :( I know you feel crappy right now, but now, so do we. : / Starting off 31-3 to an average offense like the 49ers have is just shameful.

mikeak

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2e89h0wi said:
mikeak":2e89h0wi said:
Funny how I said if they can face guard like against Houston then no problem. Then early penalty in NE defender didn't turn his head.....

Uhhh...English please?

Early in this thread I said that NE got away with PI against Houston and if the refs called a game like that again then they would beat 49ers.

The opposite happened as Taliban got called on a copy of a play they didn't get called on last week.

Makes sense?

Uffda

Reaction score
Can understand now how the Cards beat them at home.

They took a plane then a bus to the stadium and suited up.

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1e48c7he said:
Damnit, PatsFan. :( I know you feel crappy right now, but now, so do we. : / Starting off 31-3 to an average offense like the 49ers have is just shameful.

Our D has been our WEAK link for years.... Give our O a D like The Hawks and the team be undefeated. But this game is on the O 4 TO is completly UNACCEPTABLE especially Ridley TO in the third quarter thats a minimum of a 10 point swing, and add all the drops by WR and it gave the game to the 9ers.

That said Pats showed that 49ers D can be scored on, hell layed 24 on them in 1 qrtr imagine if they decided to play say I dont know at HALF TIME.

But I apologize I expected more from my team than this I still hope see you guys in New Orleans.... :)

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":2093i1w9 said:
RolandDeschain":2093i1w9 said:

Our D has been our WEAK link for years.... Give our O a D like The Hawks and the team be undefeated. But this game is on the O 4 TO is completly UNACCEPTABLE especially Ridley TO in the third quarter thats a minimum of a 10 point swing, and add all the drops by WR and it gave the game to the 9ers.

That said Pats showed that 49ers D can be scored on, hell layed 24 on them in 1 qrtr imagine if they decided to play say I dont know at HALF TIME.

But I apologize I expected more from my team than this I still hope see you guys in New Orleans.... :)
Our most important defensive player was on the sideline during the entire second half except for 1 play. But no, they didn't show that. They showed that they are a historically good offense. Not just anyone can do that against the 49ers defense.

You guys are on pace to score 578 points. The only team that scored more was the 2007 Patriots. To even suggest that "just anyone" can put up points like that team is insane. This, over the last 5 years, is the best offense the NFL has ever seen, and the second best one isn't close.

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
5 golden,

True this is a very good Pats O, but if you wanna whine about missing your BEST defensive player for a HALF, then I will whine and say the Pats were missing the BEST Offensive player outside of Brady in the league for the HOLE GAME! But your D shutting them down for a half didnt show that. They just showed a tough D.

The Pats do have a great O, but 24 points in a qrtr shows the 49ers can be scored on, what this game PROVED is even the Pats O can not make up for mistakes such as turning the ball over 4 times. The Killer was Ridley Fumble in the third that was IMO a 14 point turn around just based on how the O performed after that.

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
Largent80":2hiz0cdm said:
Pats beat the wrong team....Themselves.

1 BILLION times agree, but the 9ers had the PERFECT spot, Pats just played 2 VERY tough AFC Foes in a row. (Miami in Miami, which is always tough for the Pats, and the #1 seed texans.) I think ANY Pats fan being honest would have been happy with being 2-1 in that set w the one loss to a non AFC team.

60niners

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":2mvm5h5z said:
5 golden,

True this is a very good Pats O, but if you wanna whine about missing your BEST defensive player for a HALF, then I will whine and say the Pats were missing the BEST Offensive player outside of Brady in the league for the HOLE GAME! But your D shutting them down for a half didnt show that. They just showed a tough D.

The Pats do have a great O, but 24 points in a qrtr shows the 49ers can be scored on, what this game PROVED is even the Pats O can not make up for mistakes such as turning the ball over 4 times. The Killer was Ridley Fumble in the third that was IMO a 14 point turn around just based on how the O performed after that.

I think he was just pointing out the fact that you're making excuses for why your team lost. I think the best excuse is that they were beat by a better [prepared] team. Niners are down two starting WRs, and their backup RB who is a huge contributor to the team. Not to mention, losing Justin Smith at halftime, and playing a QB who's only started 5 games.

Want to know what I think? I think 24 pts in a quarter proves that conservative prevent-style zone defense does nothing but allow the other team opportunities to get back into the game. I don't believe that it is an issue of the Patriots "finally got going" or offense got "clicking" and now look out!... I think the Niners had a well executed gameplan and when they had the lead, Harbaugh reverted to the lay-and-pray style that he loves so much. He likes to sit on a lead and get conservative. Clearly that doesn't work against a team of the Patriots' caliber.

In any event, I thought it was a stellar game for football fans.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
LOL @ Pats and Whiners fans on our board discussing their teams....

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
60niners":8uchjrqp said:
PatsFanNH":8uchjrqp said:
5 golden,

I think he was just pointing out the fact that you're making excuses for why your team lost. I think the best excuse is that they were beat by a better [prepared] team. Niners are down two starting WRs, and their backup RB who is a huge contributor to the team. Not to mention, losing Justin Smith at halftime, and playing a QB who's only started 5 games.

Want to know what I think? I think 24 pts in a quarter proves that conservative prevent-style zone defense does nothing but allow the other team opportunities to get back into the game. I don't believe that it is an issue of the Patriots "finally got going" or offense got "clicking" and now look out!... I think the Niners had a well executed gameplan and when they had the lead, Harbaugh reverted to the lay-and-pray style that he loves so much. He likes to sit on a lead and get conservative. Clearly that doesn't work against a team of the Patriots' caliber.

In any event, I thought it was a stellar game for football fans.

Again, a 9er fan excuse for the 4th quarter. The Pats are down our Best Punt returner and #3 WR in Edelman as well as Gronk on Offense. we Also replaced 2 ALL PRO Olineman this year. Also your D did not stop the Pats they stopped themselves with drops and fumbles, saying otherwise is revising History.

As for D, The Pats D is what it is. I am proud my team for not giving up and almost stealing a win they didnt deserve. All said I am confident with my team and the AFC teams.. and if/when we get to the SB I worry about the NFC Opponent then. (I truly hope its the HAWKS their fans are not obnoxious.. and seem deserving of a little celebration!

sam1313

Reaction score
Horrible first half PatsFan, but your team did come through. I think the upbeate tempo of the 2nd half had a big influence on the Niners play. And, while I think that you guys have by far the best team in the AFC, I have to admit I would be worried to see you in the SB. That said, you are a class act and I wish you and your team the best (unless you play the Seahawks of course!).

Latest posts