Pats will help you on Sunday Night..

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":1dqwnn55 said:
5 golden,

True this is a very good Pats O, but if you wanna whine about missing your BEST defensive player for a HALF, then I will whine and say the Pats were missing the BEST Offensive player outside of Brady in the league for the HOLE GAME! But your D shutting them down for a half didnt show that. They just showed a tough D.

The Pats do have a great O, but 24 points in a qrtr shows the 49ers can be scored on, what this game PROVED is even the Pats O can not make up for mistakes such as turning the ball over 4 times. The Killer was Ridley Fumble in the third that was IMO a 14 point turn around just based on how the O performed after that.

Of course, the 49ers were without their starting WR as well (Mario Manningham), so everyone had some injuries.

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":3kzaps7f said:
5 golden,

True this is a very good Pats O, but if you wanna whine about missing your BEST defensive player for a HALF, then I will whine and say the Pats were missing the BEST Offensive player outside of Brady in the league for the HOLE GAME! But your D shutting them down for a half didnt show that. They just showed a tough D.

The Pats do have a great O, but 24 points in a qrtr shows the 49ers can be scored on, what this game PROVED is even the Pats O can not make up for mistakes such as turning the ball over 4 times. The Killer was Ridley Fumble in the third that was IMO a 14 point turn around just based on how the O performed after that.

our kicker missed an early FG, our TE walker fumbled in the redzone, so please, dont go there. you guys scored 24 because we reverted to 'safe mode'. its basically our coordinator acting stupid and playing it safe with our prevent pass D. it backfired and we started playing man again(like we did most of the game), which saved us in the end.

RolandDeschain":3kzaps7f said:
Damnit, PatsFan. :( I know you feel crappy right now, but now, so do we. : / Starting off 31-3 to an average offense like the 49ers have is just shameful.

we have the worst kicker in the league that missed 10FGs... you guys scored 50 points back to back. and we still have more points than you in the regular season. if we're average, what are you? LOL

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":13wjwppu said:
we have the worst kicker in the league that missed 10FGs... you guys scored 50 points back to back. and we still have more points than you in the regular season. if we're average, what are you? LOL

What are we? Average, on the year. In the past few weeks, our offense is elite, however. Coinciding with Wilson being turned loose and allowed to do more. Meanwhile, you guys have the best O-line in football, and Kaepernick's not putting up a ton of points every week. Also, don't hate on us just because your franchise has never put up back-to-back 50-burgers, even though you played the same two teams this year that we did it against.

Wilson would probably be averaging 5 passing TDs a game behind your O-line. Good work on recovering all four of Kaepernick's fumbles @ Foxboro, by the way. If he does that here, you guys are getting blown out.

hawker84

Reaction score
patsfanNH... thanks for being a classy apponent on our site... you're team stunk the joint up and almost pulled off one of the greatest comebacks in your teams history.. uh but ya didn't... that said, i think the pats are still a dominent team in the AFC, but honestly, right now i think Denver is the best team in the AFC.. they have peyton and that offense clicking, and they have a much better defense than you guys.. you're going to have to deal with them to get to New Orleans...

whiner fans, i agree, your team went into lets play to not lose mode and it almost cost you.. that's why you don't relax on an apponent, you put your foot on their throat and stomp... so for all you whiners calling us bush league for running up the score on your forum, you might wanna take a page out of our coaches book...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
hawker84":3p4byhwg said:
patsfanNH... thanks for being a classy apponent on our site

I'd like to reiterate this, and also say that you're more than welcome to be a permanent resident around here, like BoX is from the 49ers side of things. Hope to see ya around! Besides...we may meet up in the Super Bowl. :devil:

Twisted

Reaction score
my only question is what did it cost to have the Pats take a dive like that?