Running up the score against the Niners.

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1ghk5jnx said:
patranus":1ghk5jnx said:
LOL - Hand 50 on Arizona and Buffalo and Seahawks fans think their offense is hot shit and can run up the score against the best defense in the NFL. Laughable.
Alex "the bust" Smith could have put a 50 spot (45) on Buffalo if the 49ers were classless and wanted to run up the score.

Listen here, Pat R. Anus, The Hawks eased up to keep the score to 50. Every coach we drop 50 on is going to get fired, so we will probably keep the numbers against the Digits a little lower. But only because we want to keep Harbaugh around a little longer.

By the end of the next game, you will be begging for Alex to be your starter again.

LOL. oh stop it you.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":2gqcs3ad said:
Scottemojo":2gqcs3ad said:
patranus":2gqcs3ad said:
LOL - Hand 50 on Arizona and Buffalo and Seahawks fans think their offense is hot shit and can run up the score against the best defense in the NFL. Laughable.
Alex "the bust" Smith could have put a 50 spot (45) on Buffalo if the 49ers were classless and wanted to run up the score.

Listen here, Pat R. Anus, The Hawks eased up to keep the score to 50. Every coach we drop 50 on is going to get fired, so we will probably keep the numbers against the Digits a little lower. But only because we want to keep Harbaugh around a little longer.

By the end of the next game, you will be begging for Alex to be your starter again.

LOL. oh stop it you.

Spoken like a true San Franciscan.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":17ii43mr said:
Scottemojo":17ii43mr said:
patranus":17ii43mr said:

LOL. oh stop it you.
I have to give the credit to patranus for the setup. I mean really, a board name with Anus in it? Too easy. I am a little ashamed, really.

OP
OP
Lords of Scythia

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2hxd20sf said:
Zebulon Dak":2hxd20sf said:
Drop a 60 burger on em.

You beat the Bills by 33. Well done. We beat them by 42. You are not playing a bad team this time, and we have a better quarterback than the last time you played us. This will not be a blow out. Both of these teams are too good for a blow out to occur, but Russel Wilson and the Seahawks are NOT Tom Brady and the Patriots. I doubt you even get much past 20.

Scottemojo":2hxd20sf said:
NorCal":2hxd20sf said:
This thread is funny
Agreed. If the Hawks won this game by 4, it would feel like we ran up the score to me. We are not good enough to be talking about blowing out the Niners.

Some dudes are still high on the 58-0 smoke.

I was here a couple of years ago. :th2thumbs:

But really, this rivalry is new ground here. We were always concerned about the Cardinals, not the Seahawks, and with the connection between the two teams during the late 90s (Holmgren, Ricky Watters, etc) I often found myself rooting for you guys when the 49ers were eliminated. But now? Now both teams are good. Rivalry Mode Engaged.

We have a better qb this time too.

49erFanFromPac

Reaction score
Shaz":2m630bwu said:
I love the Rivalry between the Seahawks/Niners, it's a true rivalry given how both teams are built and how physical they play
As much as many Seahawk fans think their is a rivalry between the 49ers and Hawks..its not tue. Not until the Seahawks win a few Lombardi or 3 0r 4 or even 5 they will be not considered in the same class as the Steelers ,Cowboys and 49ers. The 49ers only rival these two teams..WIN ONE and be considered in this conversation. IM SORRY IF THAT HURTS!

jawilljr

Reaction score
49erFanFromPac":2wb6z8r1 said:
Shaz":2wb6z8r1 said:
I love the Rivalry between the Seahawks/Niners, it's a true rivalry given how both teams are built and how physical they play
As much as many Seahawk fans think their is a rivalry between the 49ers and Hawks..its not tue. Not until the Seahawks win a few Lombardi or 3 0r 4 or even 5 they will be not considered in the same class as the Steelers ,Cowboys and 49ers. The 49ers only rival these two teams..WIN ONE and be considered in this conversation. IM SORRY IF THAT HURTS!

IMO, we have one Lombardi

Might not be official, but in my mind we do have one.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
49erFanFromPac":24rn7njk said:
Shaz":24rn7njk said:
No rivalry? Why are you here then?

Youngb

Reaction score
49erFanFromPac":1j1kxbkg said:
Shaz":1j1kxbkg said:

Don't be that guy please.... :roll:

The Hawks and Niners have the only defenses in the NFL that puts fear in other teams. They each have young and extremely talented QBs leading offenses that are coming in hot.... very hot. Yes the competition sucked, but the Hawks hung two 50 burgers on "professional" NFL franchises and the Niners just put up 40 on the Pats in weather that is very similar to Seattle right now.

If you can't see the rivalry that is building you are blind.

- Harbaugh vs Carroll
- Kaep vs RW
- Gore vs Lynch
- Defense vs Defense

and every other battle going on between the lines. The stats have been reported between the two teams (read it earlier, look it up if you want), and they are eerily similar, on offense and defense.

I hope this rivalry continues for a long time.

:thirishdrinkers:

I still hate you all though

djb28

Reaction score
Run up the score, if the oppurtunity arises!

I relate teams Like Dallas, San Fran, Giants and Redskins all in one deep seeded pyscohological forced depression. It stems from a small child. I would come in from playing outdoors to the boring voice of Pat Summeral or who ever was calling a game that Sunday. My Father who was a rabid NFL Couch sleeper / snorer/ watcher .The smell of lousey meatloaf or or sloppy Joe in the kitchen. Ahh New York State. Getting too dark and too cold to stay out doors. Only one Television in the house and it belonged to the the snorter snorer and him alone on a Sunday.

All I wanted to do was watch anything other than those boring ass teams that could never seem to score more than 17 points a game. ( little did I know at the time, It was called defense ) But It didnt matter.I WAS BORED TO FREAKING DEATH!As I got older and was able to comprehend more about the sportI had a hard time picking a team that was NOT any of those. Buffalo was the logical choice since they were the home team.

The snorter said. BUFFALO? F them! Their QB is a bum! and they have no Defense! ( How he knew any of this I will never know. It must have come to him in his sleep) I never actually saw him attentivley watch any game. Okay.. So the Bills were out. I didnt want any of those snore fest teams. I believed that was why my father fell asleep. They bored him to death too!
So, My search stopped there. Until one day I was looking at cards with my cousin. And there it was! The most horrible looking side ways bird with the silly eye! It had to be mine! I scooped up the Dave Brown card and said. THIS IS MY TEAM!

I took that card home and showed the snorter. He laughed and said." Well, Its not Buffalo!" Call me in twenty years when they make the playoffs! lol.
HE HAD SOME SERIOUS INSIGHT, from all that sleep watching! But not enough brains to pick a team that wasnt the Vikes!

I totally forgot what the point was! Oh yeah. The 9ers BORE THE F OUT OF ME! I smell lousey meatloaf and hear snorts every time those teams grace my screen!

Here is to a good game Sunday. I expect a fight to the death!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1scqg8bf said:
Drop a 60 burger on em.
Unlikely, but wouldn't that be awesome? I'd rather see that in the post season.

OP
OP
Lords of Scythia

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Somebody should tell PC we only need fifteen points to break the three-game points record.

hawker84

Reaction score
49erFanFromPac":1vjywhiw said:
Shaz":1vjywhiw said:

it does sting a bit.. but i have no problem with this... it took 30+ years for SF to win their first one, so we have a little catching up to do for sure.. looks like we're headed in the right direction.

OP
OP
Lords of Scythia

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Yeah. "Sigh" I guess you're right. It is not a rivalry.
P.S. I am rooting for SF to win in the playoffs. All the way until the Seahawks are in Candlestick. Oh yeah, baby. Gimme some Niners. Mmm..... ;) The topic of this thread will be relevant again. How much do we run up the score in the NFC championship game in Candlestick?