If NOT the Seahawks

Seafan

Reaction score
After the Hawks beat the skins they will beat the Falcons. It would be great if the Giants could repeat their performance of last season. It would then allow the Hawks to host the NFC Championship.

Twisted

Reaction score
pehawk":35tig7ez said:
Could it be Atlanta that reps the NFC?

The way the media treats them, "they're good but", reminds me ALOT of how the 2005 Hawks team was spoken about. Like that 2005 team, the Falcons have been to the playoffs previously, and fell short as a group. No doubt they learned from it.

That offense is pretty stacked. And, their defense is underrated, again like the Hawks 2005 team.

My gut's telling me they're going to tougher than what the media gives them credit for.

Those fans may have a right to whine about media "disrespect" more than us.

gotta say the Falcs are a team to be reckoned with, no doubt about it but I also have to say GB and maybe Skinnies are in the tougher divisions? then the NFCW, pound for pound I would say NFCW but their record speaks otherwise..

someone will compile a strength of schedule and at that point it just may be the NFCW? as they played the AFCE (2 games under .500) and the NFCN (3 games over .500)

I have to hope the Rams go 7-8-1 and the cards 7-9-0 to finish up which would salvage a very respectable NFC West @ 36-26-2

mathematically possible for a division to have 4 13-3-0 records, be cool to see that some day, the best 4 team reformation record is the 2007 AFC South at 42-22-0, no team under .500

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
We've done a good job shutting down #1 receivers, but it'll be fun trying to shut down two of them.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
If Seattle doesn't go, it will be Green Bay. Denver will rep the AFC.