Sherman did not make the Pro bowl

Killa Kam

Reaction score
lol I feel sorry for the next few WR's that have to line up across from Sherman

LawHawk

Reaction score
Even if there was no per se ineligibility due to PED, there has to be a stigma issue - no one voted for him because they all think he's a cheater. Probably will continue to cost him votes for the rest of his career, even if successful on appeal.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Oh god lol......Sherman's going to be pissed! Please, please, please beat the suspension.

HawkWow

Reaction score
This is GREAT news! Screw the Pro-bowl, it's a bigger joke than the NBA all-star game /slam dunk bafoon-athon. In protest, all of our elected players should refuse to participate. I use to go every year, you coudn't pay me to go now. The NFL is not Baseball. The Pro-bowl is an accident waiting to happen, especially now that half of the players are going at half speed. That's when injuries happen. As an aside, Sherm just lost a bit of leverage come contract time (sez the selfish, opportunistic side of me).

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
Bullcrap. Sherm is one of the top players in the NFL. Fans know he's a pro bowler and I'm sure he knows he's a pro bowler.

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
He'll be too busy prepping for a trip to New Orleans with the Hawks that week anyway...

Touchdown Jesus help whoever is lined up across from him next time he's on the field...

VHawk

Reaction score
The Pro Bowl is irrelevant however this stuff makes it a straight joke.Screw the Po Bowl and the haters.

Atradees

Reaction score
Sherman was third in fan voting. He was kept out of the probowl by the players and coaches.

I agree with Scootymojo; Sherman's behavior is toxic. I think that is why.

Steve2222

Reaction score
HawkWow":6pmt8x0r said:
This is GREAT news! Screw the Pro-bowl, it's a bigger joke than the NBA all-star game /slam dunk bafoon-athon. In protest, all of our elected players should refuse to participate. I use to go every year, you coudn't pay me to go now. The NFL is not Baseball. The Pro-bowl is an accident waiting to happen, especially now that half of the players are going at half speed. That's when injuries happen. As an aside, Sherm just lost a bit of leverage come contract time (sez the selfish, opportunistic side of me).
Everyone knows he's a top talent. This won't change anything come contract time. Hopefully he gives us a "we all we got, we all we need" discount though.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Atradees":3nlununp said:
I agree with Scootymojo; Sherman's behavior is toxic. I think that is why.

I think his comment mighta went over your head.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
12evanf":3pl0b14c said:
There isn't a cornerback in the league I'd trade him for. What a silly joke.

just gives him another reason to play his arse off for a ring rather than the stupid pro bowl

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Complete bullshit. Like many have already said, I am looking forward to seeing what the added motivation does for his play. REALLY hope you beat the rap Richard. You mad bro?

HawkWow

Reaction score
Steve2222":1gj3b20q said:
HawkWow":1gj3b20q said:
Everyone knows he's a top talent. This won't change anything come contract time. Hopefully he gives us a "we all we got, we all we need" discount though.

Oh, it helps. Being named to the Pro-bowl has been a bargaining chip for agents since it's inception. I agree he is the best and he will be paid accordingly, but it does give JS more leverage than vice-versa. I was actually being (somewhat) facitious with that comment. I want Sherm to get paid but we do need to keep things in check and it's little things like this that could prevent a hold-out from his camp.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
GOOD! Fuel this kids fire! Seahawks fans know how much he hates getting snubbed when he is deserving of so much more.

Can't wait for him to show everyone else what a real Pro Bowl Corner looks like.

Good luck to opposing QBs in the playoffs, they'll need plenty of it.

Lithium

Reaction score
this is awesome, Sherm has been the biggest advocate of "we dont the credit we desrve" all year, and now this? a blatant slap in the face. I hope he gets 3 picks vs STL finish with 10 and not make the pro-bowl, that would be awesome