Sherman wins appeal - will not be suspended!

DohBoy

Reaction score
DYLcurry59":2t7v690u said:
YES!!!

Between this and the Pro Bowl snub, Sherm is going to be playing with a HUGE chip on his shoulder this week. :ramssmall-2:

I'm waiting on one of the Ram's WRs to tweet out something to the effect of, "Oh crap! Coach, not feeling so good...maybe I should sit this one out. LOVE U SHERM!!! YOU GOT ROBBED ON THE PRO-BOWL! WE COOL, RIGHT? RIGHT?!?"

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
This team is in perfect position to blow through January. I am seriously excited.

xkj1985x

Reaction score
This is such awesome news.....kudos to him for standing up for what he knew was right all along.

This is going to be a very scary team for a long time.

nsport

Reaction score
Tanzania would never let Sherman down...

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Well, Sherman played it perfectly, just like everything he does. I still believe that he did not take PED's. He was consistent in his denials, but he knew just denying it was not a winner, and that he he to fight on the 'chain of custody' front.

Well done Sherm, well done.

CPHawk

Reaction score
DohBoy":2h2ucq6e said:
DYLcurry59":2h2ucq6e said:
YES!!!

Between this and the Pro Bowl snub, Sherm is going to be playing with a HUGE chip on his shoulder this week. :ramssmall-2:

I'm waiting on one of the Ram's WRs to tweet out something to the effect of, "Oh crap! Coach, not feeling so good...maybe I should sit this one out. LOVE U SHERM!!! YOU GOT ROBBED ON THE PRO-BOWL! WE COOL, RIGHT? RIGHT?!?"

It's not like Sherm is Chancellor. No one is worried about him knocking their head off, so I doubt they are scared for their safety. Though getting open and actually catching a ball will be an issue.

godawg

Reaction score
Couldn't be better. With Browner's suspension our young CBs had a chance to get game time experience, so come playoff time we will be loaded for bear.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Hey NFL.. after Sherman was snubbed of his Pro Bowl bid because of this.. well..

ESX5q

Look out NFC!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
All you butthead coaches and players that didn't vote him to the Pro Bowl, you can kiss our collective Hawk feathered asses. More importantly, Sherm is gonna make you all eat shit for the next oh, 10 years or so for the slight. You are on notice NFL.

AWESOME news!!