Jake Locker

pehawk

Reaction score
Their OL is for real using 3rd and 4th stringers in 4 different spots. True story.

ensett

Reaction score
Ive never been a fan of Locker, never thought hed be any good.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I think his accuracy is a big problem in the NFL. Unless he can become more accurate with his passes, he will never be a top-tier starter.

kearly

Reaction score
I feel like he can be salvaged, if he is allowed to roll out of the pocket or play on the move on almost every snap. I think Mike Shanahan could make it work. To bad Shanahan already has an elite QB. Jeremy Bates could make it work, but he's already working with Jay Cutler.

So, since that's not happening, no, he's probably cooked. At least he got paid.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
He has games where he looks pretty good.
But...even though his line is terrible, most of the bad shots he takes are his own damn fault. HE fights for extra yards like he is a running back, and gets pounded for it. And it is dumb.

He needs a QB coach, he needs a running game that is consistent, he needs a real head coach(munchak is a puppet for his GM), and he did not win the sham QB competition they held in Titsville this year. He will not succeed in that environment.

Shock2k

Reaction score
Mark my words, right now the Titans are starting to put together next years Jake Locker "Read Option" playbook. If they are going to try him out for another year it's the way to go. That plus a healthy offensive line, who knows. Actually we will know since the Seahawks are playing them next year.

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":n9vt9cm9 said:
Tebow > Locker

Only in righteousness.

Locker isn't very good, but I'd take him 100x over Tebow. It's hard to hate Jake even though he's a Dawg, and he suffered throughout the Willingham trainwreck era. Set him back playing for that program. The potential is all there, but that team needs an overhaul badly.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Shock2k":2qxibndg said:
Mark my words, right now the Titans are starting to put together next years Jake Locker "Read Option" playbook. If they are going to try him out for another year it's the way to go. That plus a healthy offensive line, who knows. Actually we will know since the Seahawks are playing them next year.
Probably lots of teams will be. You got to have a good rb to run that. And besides, by next year all the defenses will be gameplanning for it.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Jake is just inaccurate. that can be fixed. he needs a real QB coach, one that was successful in the NFL as a QB.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
If guys like T. Jackson, Henne, Fitzpatrick, Tebow, Quinn, etc can start in the NFL. So can he and he has better potential than those guys. Not saying he's a hall-of-famer but in the right offense, coaching, and with protection from OL he could be above average.

Latest posts