Shop at Amazon.com and support Seahawks.NET

TestMo1337

Reaction score
hedgehawk":1g3lgvna said:
Does the link work for kindle books? I buy a lot of books, and I know it won't help a lot, but I'm sure every cent counts.
If you used the link to purchase your Kindle books through the website on a computer and not on your Kindle or Kindle Reader app, it should work. Pure speculation on my part of course.

Largent80

Reaction score
I am getting married on December 30th, and we have ordered all of our decorations etc. using the link and also our gift registry has a lot of amazon products on it and we have instructed our friends and family to use this link if they are buying us something for our wedding.

OP
OP
RockHawk

RockHawk

Reaction score
Largent80":2s2zlqiu said:
I am getting married on December 30th, and we have ordered all of our decorations etc. using the link and also our gift registry has a lot of amazon products on it and we have instructed our friends and family to use this link if they are buying us something for our wedding.

Congrats brother!!!

Largent80

Reaction score
RockHawk":o6gq7aj4 said:
Largent80":o6gq7aj4 said:

Congrats brother!!!

Thanks Mark !!!!

5280Hawk

Reaction score
I used the link last week to Buy a huge pile of Christmas toys and stuff for my kids, should be a nice chunk for the site.

MrCarey

Reaction score
Holy crap, I feel bad. I haven't been using this and I use Amazon more than anybody in the world. I will from now on.

pinksheets

Reaction score
I always forget to do this and feel like a total ass whenever I order something.

Does this apply to everything on Amazon, including Instant Video? I cut the cord on cable TV with my recent move to the Greenwood area and have been running off Amazon Instant for certain shows. That'll be a few bucks each week or so from me year round besides actual purchases.

AceBoogie715

Reaction score
I just used the link to buy a $10 Xbox Live card and this is only my second post here. I support the cause and it's a great way to donate.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
RockHawk":2evl9y2x said:
Not sure PS, but it doesn't hurt to try! I'll check the invoice and let you know.

So, what kind of 'small percentage' does .NET get? I'm wondering how happy I should be with myself, or not...

OP
OP
RockHawk

RockHawk

Reaction score
GeekHawk":35hn4hir said:
RockHawk":35hn4hir said:
Not sure PS, but it doesn't hurt to try! I'll check the invoice and let you know.

So, what kind of 'small percentage' does .NET get? I'm wondering how happy I should be with myself, or not...

Completely depends upon the item(s) purchased. Amazon products like Kindles get as much as 3%, while standard merch usually get around 1%. And yes, you should be happy regardless of amounts. It all helps.

That's a big deal in months like December, where y'all did an awesome job of holiday shopping using the link. Looks like we'll get as much as $175 for just that month, which is unbelievable!

Latest posts