The Rose Bowl.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Come on Stanford!! The Pac 12 has been taking a beating this bowl season. We need the big boys, Stanford and Oregon, to step up and take care of business.

I think Stanford would be playing Alabama for the National Championship, rather than in the Rose Bowl, if they would have played Hogan in the Notre Dame and Washington games.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Incorrect. This is how you do it.

[youtube]EqAcfy5G23k[/youtube]

But I agree, that band was terrible, but i'm guessing it was more of a microphone problem then the band itself.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Nobody joined in.

Nothing better than a crowd belting out the national anthem. One of the things I think we do better than you guys. ;)

Love the Bears guy though - and the dude who does the Canucks games.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Wisconsin costs themself a touchdown by going with the wildcat on 4th down and taking montee Ball out of the game.

Storts

Reaction score
JSeahawks":d71f6p4j said:
Wisconsin costs themself a touchdown by going with the wildcat on 4th down and taking montee Ball out of the game.
I'm still puzzled by the decision, doesn't make sense at all

ivotuk

Reaction score
That was stupid! Ball would have gotten that in. That tiny wildcat kid didn't have the umph to get it through. Still, the Badgers played Stanford tough. Maybe a little more ballsy play calling by the HC would have gotten them the win.