Division foe Cardinals fire Whisenhunt and GM

JSeahawks

Reaction score
@JasonLaCanfora: I'm getting the sense more and more than Kelly stays at Oregon, but we shall see. Also expect Andy Reid to end up with the Cards job

Scottemojo

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1sv7b5kq said:
@JasonLaCanfora: I'm getting the sense more and more than Kelly stays at Oregon, but we shall see. Also expect Andy Reid to end up with the Cards job
I think this is just somebody connecting the dots on Reid-Kolb.
Can you see the Bidwills paying Reid the 6-8 mil per year he will want? Or telling him he has to keep their coaches and play a 3-4 from now on? I can't.

Seatown001

Reaction score
I don't like the idea of Reid going to the cards, man the NFC west is gonna be stacked if so

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3dtp26n4 said:
JSeahawks":3dtp26n4 said:
Can you see the Bidwills paying Reid the 6-8 mil per year he will want? Or telling him he has to keep their coaches and play a 3-4 from now on? I can't.

Apparently phoenix tv stations are already reporting it as a done deal. To be signed by the end of the week. Here's Sando's take:

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/ ... ike-a-plan

Scottemojo

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1ukxwxkg said:
Scottemojo":1ukxwxkg said:
JSeahawks":1ukxwxkg said:

Apparently phoenix tv stations are already reporting it as a done deal. To be signed by the end of the week. Here's Sando's take:

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/ ... ike-a-plan
I stand corrected. Weigh that Reid salary against the damage done by blackouts and it would be positively fiscally responsible.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
What's Reid done lately? He had a dream team last year and couldn't guide the ship.

Not worried about this fella.