Is Moffitt in Pete's doghouse?

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Moffit looks like a potato with toothpicks stuck in him for his limbs. Dude is not built in his upper body compared to Sweezy.

However, to question his work ethic based on his Real Rob appearances is crazy. If that was the case, then Sherm would have a crappy work ethic as well. I highly doubt both the former and the latter cases.

BamKam

Reaction score
I dont think a lot of you realize that just because you arent first string doesnt mean you are bad.

We need back up linemen and I am glad that Moffit is our backup, Moffit could start on so many other teams.

Pete likes young players with promise, he has shown it over the years. Not afraid to start rookies or 2nd year players. Its part of what makes his programs so sustainable.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
BamKam":fojcu5vo said:
I dont think a lot of you realize that just because you arent first string doesnt mean you are bad.

We need back up linemen and I am glad that Moffit is our backup, Moffit could start on so many other teams.

Pete likes young players with promise, he has shown it over the years. Not afraid to start rookies or 2nd year players. Its part of what makes his programs so sustainable.

I think people are more worried because it's happening the last two games before the playoffs and the results are bad. Hell, when Kaep took over with a handful of games to go, people went nuts. This guy is in there heading into the playoffs. Did I mention that RW got mauled last game?

BamKam

Reaction score
falcongoggles":2r6c3tux said:
BamKam":2r6c3tux said:

I think people are more worried because it's happening the last two games before the playoffs and the results are bad. Hell, when Kaep took over with a handful of games to go, people went nuts. This guy is in there heading into the playoffs. Did I mention that RW got mauled last game?

The Rams have one of the best pass rushes in the entire league. They played a great game on Sunday. I think we need to give them a little credit, STL was playing like a top 15 maybe even 10 football team at the end of the year and didn't have much trouble playing on the road.

If this sort of trend continues then there is cause for concern... but good defenses will have good games against us from time to time and it isn't necessarily a lack of production from the O line but just an overall solid gameplan and execution by the other teams D.

chris98251

Reaction score
I think Moffit is serviceable right now but not healthy, I noticed Frank Omiyale was in the game against the Rams also this last weekend.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I. Want him replaced in the offseason. Not impressed by his persona. He is a clown.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
It answers any questions anybody might have about where that clown vanished to in TWO THOUSAND AND ELEVEN..............

Bullmeister

Reaction score

nwgamer

Reaction score
Well, in PC press conf today he said clearly that Sweezy is at the top of the depth chart and Moffitt will be having to compete for playing time.

Kinda answers that.

Seeker

Reaction score
Moffit > Sweezy and was a stud his first year. his one problem is that he gets hurt a little easy or should i say is a little too quick to say he has a booboo.

if your next to a guy like carpenter who is trying to come back from a serious injury and still trying to play you can't look like the soft guy who has a splinter. pete will pull you out.