Redskin's Wins/Losses

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Storts":323sndrt said:
JSeahawks":323sndrt said:
SoCalSeahawk":323sndrt said:
According to the FO defensive efficiency ratings, all of the Redskin's ten wins have come against lower tier defenses:
Giants 18th
Browns 19th
Ravens 21st
Vikings 22nd
Buccaneers 25th
Saints 27th
Cowboys 30th (twice)
Eagles 32nd (twice)

Their six losses:
Bengals 5th
Rams 9th
Steelers 10th
Panthers 11th
Falcons 12th
Giants 18th

The Seahawks are ranked 2nd through week 16, and maybe first after today. I believe that every match-up on both sides of the ball favor the Seahawks. Even with the plodding surface at FedEx Field the Seahawks have all of the elements to dominate this game from beginning to end.

Sherman and Browner v. Garcon and Moss brings a wry smile to my face 8)
SEA may win, but they won't dominate. I believe WAS has just as good a chance as SEA does. I don't see any advantages. Should be a great game.

Hush. We'll deal with you next week Falcon fan. :)

Storts likes this a lot! :D[/quote]

Creepy third person.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Torris":20caljga said:
JSeahawks":20caljga said:

Sure about that? :mrgreen:

Unless you guys some how manage to lose your bye week. Which given your recent playoff performances......

(i actually really like the Falcons and they are who I would root for if the Seahawks were knocked out)

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
JSeahawks":15nc47ka said:
Torris":15nc47ka said:
JSeahawks":15nc47ka said:

Sure about that? :mrgreen:

Unless you guys some how manage to lose your bye week. Which given your recent playoff performances......

(i actually really like the Falcons and they are who I would root for if the Seahawks were knocked out)

Well, technically, if we win as well as the vikings the we will play the niners and the vikings will head to Atlanta.

jman316

Reaction score
A couple gems already in the comments by some worried foreskin fans:

"Your whole blog is laughable. Funny how you forgot to mention your 3-5 road record. It's idiotic to think that a team on a 7 game winning streak is an easy win. Their is a reason why RG3 gets so much hype and you will learn on sunday. I have been hearing all season long how we run a "College Offense" and it's gimmicky and can be easily stopped! Well ask Rob Ryan about the the college offense he said we run and how easy it would be to stop it. The funny thing is Pete carrol stole it from us and you run it now. Albeit to a lesser extent. Your QB can't run a sub 4.4 with pitbulls behind him. And go ahead and think RG3 is hurt so your team speed will bottle him up. He ran for 66 yards on 6 carries. Over 10 yards a carry! He may not reach 4.3 in that brace but he still effortlessly gets to 4.4 as he beat Db's to the edge the past 2 sundays. I hope your coaching staff has more foresight than you or your team will be watching the divisional round with the Cowgirls!"

Washington is in TROUBLE this Sunday and their fans know it.

GO HAWKS!!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The way I see it, this is anybody's game. Griffin might be hampered, but I can see him playing through the pain and putting all the cards on the table.

Shanny is no newbie to playoff football either. He will have them prepared.

I do think that the Seahawk offense will move the ball well. Playing against that Rams defense was probably the best thing for Wilson. The Hawks moved the ball, but didn't take too many risks to keep drives alive. Eventually they broke free and put up some points anyways.

It was like a restrictor plate was on the offense and it just came off for the coming week. I really think the offense is going to be the key in putting pressure on the skins to keep up. If they are clicking, game over.